The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the latest. Hairball going on and on in the end how they start something thinking it will take a few days and it snowballs 😂😂😂 (while it's obvious from the beginning that there are huge cracks and discolouring)

How many rooms did he do in 3 years
1) daddy's wallpaper room
2)marquis salon, painting the heart
3) bonne mama bathroom some wallpapering.
4)bonne mama ceiling whitening.

Ladies and gents, that's it. Even if the above snowballed from 1 week redecoration to 4 month redecoration, he'd still have 1 year and 8 months left to do something...anything. useless twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If the cockerels died before they went to Vienna and Fanny has lied to protect herself, I think Amaury would be incandescent with rage if she's trying to suggest it happened when he was in charge of the dump. It is very suspicious and it wouldn't be the first time she has thrown someone under the bus. She did that with Ian, the builder.
They definitely died ages ago and the devastating news was saved for content when collecting that ugly picture.

I am sure Cuz would have taken good care of the chickens as he is a real animal lover, not just for content like Fanny. Although I doubt Cuz and Natty were actually staying in the freezing Farmhouse when they have a warm teeny tiny home of their own, just being there during the daytime instead. Just another lie from Fanny for security reasons

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Let’s face it, the roasters got fed up with the incomplete chicken chateau ( yet another delayed, stalled and forgotten project) and left.

Speaking of delayed, stalled and forgotten, I wonder how PatreonPup’s dog/puppy training lessons are going?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Billsters coffee machine is his choice, not mine, it is just TOO big. Scaled down 2 cup version might have bee a better choice. Not sure if caffeine is the right drink for Gwens retreats ?? Perhaps a drinking water fountain will arrive next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Like someone said the other day, nothing like the smell of a new thread on a Friday morning.
Well done @ComtesseRose and @Kickitintheass

Ah, someone else asked and I will too… what are the two disasters F4F referred to in the last video?
Can one of you kindly share?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find it incredibly strange that her trips consist of going somewhere with tons to do and she mainly cares about the eating and the hotel room. No pop concerts, no sporting events, no festivals really unless for shopping, no big parties at friends. She says it’s a break but she’s already on break 24-7. She needs a break from her break?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Like someone said the other day, nothing like the smell of a new thread on a Friday morning.

Ah, someone else asked and I will too… what are the two disasters F4F referred to in the last video?
I believe the disasters were the damp wall to the right of the window and the terrible choice of paint colour.
The hole in the wall above the ensuite door (never seen inside so it might be just a cupboard) with a rag stuffed in it didn't count as a disaster just more work for Amaury.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I believe the disasters were the damp wall to the right of the window and the terrible choice of paint colour.
The hole in the wall above the ensuite door (never seen inside so it might be just a cupboard) with a rag stuffed in it didn't count as a disaster just more work for Amaury.
Thank you @Kickintheass for the explanation, that place is a real dump, one can not open a simple cupboard without worrying it will fall apart and sorry for misspelling your username in my original comment 🤭 my bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just found out that I am finally able to edit our wiki pages (🥳), so have added all missing links to the patreon video's. Will keep the list updated from now on.

Let me feed the search engine bots: Watch The Chateau Diaries Patreon videos for free here: https://tattle.life/wiki/the-chateau-diaries-2/ . Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Just found out that I am finally able to edit our wiki pages (🥳), so have added all missing links to the patreon video's. Will keep the list updated from now on.

Let me feed the search engine bots: Watch The Chateau Diaries Patreon videos for free here: https://tattle.life/wiki/the-chateau-diaries-2/ . Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.
@tuffiti dear, even if I don’t have a strong enough stomach to swallow any more videos from con artist scammer F4F and her accessory concubine, I really appreciate the work you do for our group… 😊 thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The idea / rule that British home owners in France going be allowed to stay longer than 90 days every 180 days has been BLOCKED by French court.
Seeing as there were so many who voted for Brexshite, friends of ours incuded who have a second home here, I don't have a lot of sympathy for them why should the rules be bent to accommodate.
---
PART 2 : UPDATED MURDER MYSTERY AT THE DUMP: Did perpetually lying, time traveling Fanny strike once again? Just a few things to think about below.

Spud and Beethoven were last featured on video on December 10, 2023. They were never seen again on video.
They last time the cockerels were seen in video. 8: 55 in the December 10, 2023 video. Click to see the cockerels and Snorts carrying Ratso loosely in his arms outside as he and Stephanie have done many times without a leash on Ratso). Ratso is looking intently straight directly ahead at the cockrels and will move his head as they video and talk in close range of the 2 cockerels.

Click and watch further footage from the December 10, 2023 video at 9:47 where the gruesome twosome continue to carry Ratso directly to the penned up chickens area where Ratso continues to stare intensely at the chickens and newly grown cockerels. The mothers hen becomes so upset about Ratso glaring at them that she takes her chicks inside a structure for safety. Watch until 10:20.

THERE HAS BEEN NO FOOTAGE OF SPUD AND BEETHOVEN OR THE PENNED UP CHICKENS SINCE THE DECEMBER 10, 2023 VIDEO.
APROXIMATELY 45 DAYS BEFORE THE DEATH OF THE COCKERELS WAS ANNOUNCED
. (Fanny doesn’t give a tit because she had 3 or 4 cockerels from the eggs they hatched this summer in the pen to place the 2 dead cockerels but how can she make the deaths “ work for her…..”)

In the December 14, 2023 video, phillip gives Fanny an early Christmas present, click and see the gruesome twosome talk about Spud and Beethoven and Snorts specifically recites his memory of getting spud away from a dog that attacked him. Curious no video of the live cockerels Spud and Beethoven roaming outside the Dump to add to the video.

December 19, 2023 video, listen to Marie tell Fanny to feed the chickens while she ( Marie) is away. She says nothing about safeguarding Beethoven or Spud at night and doesn’t mention them at all. Click and listen to Fanny laugh about chickens dying of starvation if she doesn’t feed them.

Were the 2 roosters long gone before Christmas? Fanny decided to make up her tale about the missing cockerels and have it mysteriously occur while she and Snorts were out of the country? And conveniently talk about finding out about their deaths on the day they picked up the framed cockerel tapestry cartoon….what impeccable timing of a tragic event. Did the lazy duo leave the cockerels loose at night?

I still think Ratso is still in the running as a chief suspect, in the death of the two cockerels .Ratso could have easily jumped from their arms as they were hauling him around outside and went after one of the roosters. Likewise, the lazy, gruesome twosome, or Marie could have let Ratso outside without a leash and he attacked the roosters, or perhaps, one or both of the roosters were immediately around the Dump doors when Ratso returned from his waddle or relieving himself outside, or escaped the Dump and attacked the cockerels. Do you really believe the slacker duo had Ratso ona leash every time they let him outdoors or simply put him on the ground to pee after hauling him to the chickens or the chapel and he chased and killed or caused the death of the cockerels? Would they ever admit that Ratso killed the cockerels, especially after they hyped up the cockerel drawing ?

Fanny would not want to release the news of the deaths to coincide with her and snorts being at the dump ( and being in charge of Ratso), or shortly after releasing a video showing that Ratso was unrestrained and was taken close to stare directly at the two cockerels , as well as carting Ratso directly to the pen of chickens for the fourth or fifth time. She decided to rerelease the news on the day she was to pick up the framed cockerel cartoon.

January 24, 2024 video. Watch Fanny try to squeeze out a tear for the dead cockerels after picking up the framed drawing. I think she put in eye drops before starting the camera. Click and watch.

I wonder if Ratso has attacked or chased any of the peahens.. The last time any of them was shown on video was on December 17, 2023, when 4 peahens/ peacocks were shown near a road.
Strange how they're never present at the shitoo when any traegy happens. Don't forget the cockerels quite often came into the chateau. I can't imagine either of them going into protect the birds if they were being attacked.

I can't stand either of them, please let 2024 be their karma year.
---
So, when are they going to SA? January: a mini break in Vienna; February: another mini break in Venice; March: the wretched Easter egg collection, no doubt, followed by a maxi break in SA? That's a quarter of the year gone without any heating or any work on urgent structural problems. She'll be over the moon about a decorated chapel which the surveyors suggested wasn't worth restoring!
Surely this will be on the cards, seeing as she's on a roll with adopt a star and the ecclesiastical e-beg.

Almost like it's a message from him up there to go and visit the resting place of ole Charlie Borromeo in Milan Cathedral.

1706273999725.png

She can then go on to worship at the shrines of Dolce and Gabbana, Missoni, Prada, Versace and Moschino. Prego

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Seeing as there were so many who voted for Brexshite, friends of ours incuded who have a second home here, I don't have a lot of sympathy for them why should the rules be bent to accommodate.
---

Strange how they're never present at the shitoo when any traegy happens. Don't forget the cockerels quite often came into the chateau. I can't imagine either of them going into protect the birds if they were being attacked.

I can't stand either of them, please let 2024 be their karma year.
---

Surely this will be on the cards, seeing as she's on a roll with adopt a star and the ecclesiastical e-beg.

Almost like it's a message from him up there to go and visit the resting place of ole Charlie Borromeo in Milan Cathedral.

View attachment 2715479

She can then go on to worship at the shrines of Dolce and Gabbana, Missoni, Prada, Versace and Moschino. Prego
Aaaaaand there you go, planning her next griftcation!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if The Moons can fill Channel 4s gap left by the Strawbridges ? They are being film for this year and next (for Escape to the Sun ??), hope it works out for them, they work much harder and are far more amiable than Dick and Angel. There is an audience who are happily sharing their worldwide pets so not just about horses. I for one have more interest in the animals and their farmhouse / barns DIY than someones Chateau or wedding or Angels Blue Peter segments. The Moon children are also streets ahead of the portly Strawbridge off spring.

Oscar Moon shown getting his new shoes NOT Jimmy Choos, or Laboutins and he also gets a new pair of wellies too.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hags and trolls. I collapsed Tuesday and am in hospital bleeding form somewhere that should not! My husband is in another hospital atm as you know.
Keep up the good work. I am reading some comments when I can. Lochte.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Hags and trolls. I collapsed Tuesday and am in hospital bleeding form somewhere that should not! My husband is in another hospital atm as you know.

OMG, sweetheart! Hoping this gets sorted and you're back up on your tooties soon xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 35

You absolute champ! 🏆 👑🥇

OMG. Please take care!!!! 💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.