Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Ironic she had three eggs after the death of the roosters... When else have we seen her make.eggs? Also did I hear wrong in that she just wanted Amorie to patch the walls without insulation? She said something like " I have plenty of wallpaper to go back and redo it later". But then Amorie wanted to do it right the first time? Everything they do is so half Assed backwards, structural always comes first, unless its just a party pad and you don't care. Then just put lipstick on a pig and go on your next trip.
She's now blaming Channel 4 for all her bodge jobs. If you own a property which needs renovations, and a TV show wants to film for free, no money whatsoever, why on earth would you do a hatchet job? Make the base changes, insulate, replace rot, make new walls BEFORE they come Fanny, you seem to know at least 6 months in advance when they're coming.. THEN do your silly wallpaper jobbies. Everyone else do incredible renos.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

M&MsMom

VIP Member
In the past couple of weeks, I've posted about an Instagram influencer and manufacturer in Italy who've come under scrutiny because of a pandoro that was supposedly being sold for charity, but the Italian government, upon inspection, could find no real donation by either made (the company that made the pandoro did make a small contribution, but not the influencer, who made over $1 million euros).

The article below is an update, which made the AP News. The Italian government has now approved proposed legislation that would require both companies and individuals, like influencers, to provide specific information about what percentage of sales or what the flat rate of donation would be from the sale of products sold "for charity". Both the Instagrammer and the company that made the pandoro are still being investigated for fraud and both have been hit with huge fines.

There is a blurb in the article that states the Instagrammer praised this proposed legislation. What kills my soul is that she is quoted as saying "What happened to me made me understand how it is fundamental to discipline with clear rules the activities of charity linked to commercial activities." WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!!!!! It's someone else's fault that she sold these things under the guise of charity, but kept all the money for herself???? She talks of this as though she didn't scam people who bought them......and says it's good to have defined laws. I would argue it's also good to have a great moral compass.

ARTICLE HERE - CLICK ON BLUE "MSN"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
So Fanny, if you really, really want a psuedo-Christian pelican imagery for your fountain I’ve found you the paaarfect one. A direct copy of one from Versailles…Versailles, KY that is, at the new miniature golf facility. I think you’ll love it.

IMG_6548.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Cd comments from minday decorating video
charleskolbe2440
5 hours ago
What is with the two of you neither one of you really have a good taste

charleskolbe2440
5 hours ago
The headboard and Bedspread do not go together for somebody that has all these decorating books You should know better

charleskolbe2440
5 hours ago
Do you doing here or fill up at the properties to do that route you need a professional decorator or somebody that has more taste unfortunately do you do you are equipped to do it properly

elizabethreynolds1242
11 hours ago
Please, please, please, take down your Christmas decorations. It’s just way past time. It’s not right. They were beautiful but it’s not Christmas anymore. You don’t need to paint or wallpaper anything until you take the decorations down first. Thank you..

@KathyRichards-tr9zx
16 hours ago
Wait why is there a new Christmas tree still in its netting in Amaury's workshop? This footage must have been taken over a month ago, well before Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Meanwhile, over at Chateau de Bourneau (I am biased as it's very near to us), they've done a lovely job renovating their spiral staircase.

1706441629495.png

How elegant and simple, unlike the tarts boudoir red with prints of flying vermin up the wall at the shitoo.

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I suspect Ollie's consulting business does quite well. I’d encourage Ollie to focus on his consulting business and ensure its continued success & income because his primary obligation is to care for his health and ensure the financial stability & happiness of his immediate family.

As so aptly explained by graciemckitten, Ollie & Camilla were memorized by Fanny's princess fantasy and seemingly carefree life living abroad, renovating an old property, traveling, parties, and serial relationships. I'm no huge fan of the Ollie's, but moving overseas & settling your family into a foreign country, initiating an enormous, historical renovation project, launching 2 vlogs, plus maintaining your existing business is a hell of a lot to take on.

Fanny makes it all look easy and flits around like an irresponsible, headless chicken because:
  • she actually isn't taking on the responsibility of renovating the shitoo. Rather she’s simply throwing away money on frivolous decorations. She doesn’t bear the real responsibility of renovations because for Fanny the shitoo is just a romantic vanity project. Conversely, Ollie & Camilla seem to actually care about their home and renovating it properly – which takes energy, dedication and vision – none of which Fanny possesses.
  • when real problems arise (ex: Christophe Fray’s death), Fanny can easily compartmentalize problems, slough them off and quickly refocus on the next shiny thing. If a similar tragedy happened to the Ollie’s it would eat away at them. Unlike Fanny the Narcissist, the Ollie’s have a conscience and a moral compass.
  • the shitoo is not Fanny’s real home and prior to Covid it was just a country party house. Due to Covid and Ch4, the shitoo has morphed into Fanny’s personal doll-house she can pretend decorate. However, the Spanish Mansion is the Ollie’s family home and legacy for their daughters.
  • Fanny is just waiting for her inheritance, but no one is giving the Ollie’s anything in life for free. Ollie has had to work. When anything has ever gone wrong in Fanny’s life, she plays a 'damsel in distress' and someone else (usually a man) rescues her. Ollie has to stand on his own to solve problems and has been fortunate to have Camilla in his corner for mutual support.
  • Fanny has never held a job or had any responsibilities her entire life, let alone had to juggle responsibilities. Fanny thinks only about herself, but Ollie doesn’t have that luxury
Due to his ADHD, Ollie doesn’t have the stamina or emotional constitution to juggle multiple projects. He needs structure, stability and time to learn how to effectively cope with his recent ADHD diagnosis. Ollie shouldn’t feel guilty about focusing on his health and well-being. Ollie has no obligation to continue a vlog just so Fanny can get a tax write-off on her wardrobe and he should stop ‘Travels with my Ditzy Blonde Friend'!!! A true friend would understand, encourage and support Ollie in this decision. I’m looking at you Fanny!!!

• Heart
In other news, Crispy Chateau has a roof nearly finished... so whoever had a bet that it would be finished before Lalalande, you're onto a winner.

Talking about the winner. Did Dan or Shitow Diaries hit 100m first?
Hold onto your tits Tattlers, Dan is at 99,923,601 views while our ingenue Fanny LaFlash is at 97,610,855 views. Never thought I’d root for that sorry excuse for a man, but I’d like to see him embarrass her in the same way as he did mowing happy 50th birthday into her lawn.

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
PART 2 : UPDATED MURDER MYSTERY AT THE DUMP: Did perpetually lying, time traveling Fanny strike once again? Just a few things to think about below.

Spud and Beethoven were last featured on video on December 10, 2023. They were never seen again on video.
They last time the cockerels were seen in video. 8: 55 in the December 10, 2023 video. Click to see the cockerels and Snorts carrying Ratso loosely in his arms outside as he and Stephanie have done many times without a leash on Ratso). Ratso is looking intently straight directly ahead at the cockrels and will move his head as they video and talk in close range of the 2 cockerels.

Click and watch further footage from the December 10, 2023 video at 9:47 where the gruesome twosome continue to carry Ratso directly to the penned up chickens area where Ratso continues to stare intensely at the chickens and newly grown cockerels. The mothers hen becomes so upset about Ratso glaring at them that she takes her chicks inside a structure for safety. Watch until 10:20.

THERE HAS BEEN NO FOOTAGE OF SPUD AND BEETHOVEN OR THE PENNED UP CHICKENS SINCE THE DECEMBER 10, 2023 VIDEO.
APROXIMATELY 45 DAYS BEFORE THE DEATH OF THE COCKERELS WAS ANNOUNCED
. (Fanny doesn’t give a shit because she had 3 or 4 cockerels from the eggs they hatched this summer in the pen to place the 2 dead cockerels but how can she make the deaths “ work for her…..”)

In the December 14, 2023 video, phillip gives Fanny an early Christmas present, click and see the gruesome twosome talk about Spud and Beethoven and Snorts specifically recites his memory of getting spud away from a dog that attacked him. Curious no video of the live cockerels Spud and Beethoven roaming outside the Dump to add to the video.

December 19, 2023 video, listen to Marie tell Fanny to feed the chickens while she ( Marie) is away. She says nothing about safeguarding Beethoven or Spud at night and doesn’t mention them at all. Click and listen to Fanny laugh about chickens dying of starvation if she doesn’t feed them.

Were the 2 roosters long gone before Christmas? Fanny decided to make up her tale about the missing cockerels and have it mysteriously occur while she and Snorts were out of the country? And conveniently talk about finding out about their deaths on the day they picked up the framed cockerel tapestry cartoon….what impeccable timing of a tragic event. Did the lazy duo leave the cockerels loose at night?

I still think Ratso is still in the running as a chief suspect, in the death of the two cockerels .Ratso could have easily jumped from their arms as they were hauling him around outside and went after one of the roosters. Likewise, the lazy, gruesome twosome, or Marie could have let Ratso outside without a leash and he attacked the roosters, or perhaps, one or both of the roosters were immediately around the Dump doors when Ratso returned from his waddle or relieving himself outside, or escaped the Dump and attacked the cockerels. Do you really believe the slacker duo had Ratso ona leash every time they let him outdoors or simply put him on the ground to pee after hauling him to the chickens or the chapel and he chased and killed or caused the death of the cockerels? Would they ever admit that Ratso killed the cockerels, especially after they hyped up the cockerel drawing ?

Fanny would not want to release the news of the deaths to coincide with her and snorts being at the dump ( and being in charge of Ratso), or shortly after releasing a video showing that Ratso was unrestrained and was taken close to stare directly at the two cockerels , as well as carting Ratso directly to the pen of chickens for the fourth or fifth time. She decided to rerelease the news on the day she was to pick up the framed cockerel cartoon.

January 24, 2024 video. Watch Fanny try to squeeze out a tear for the dead cockerels after picking up the framed drawing. I think she put in eye drops before starting the camera. Click and watch.

I wonder if Ratso has attacked or chased any of the peahens.. The last time any of them was shown on video was on December 17, 2023, when 4 peahens/ peacocks were shown near a road.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

T Rex

VIP Member
If memory serves me right, you live a very "nautica" lifestyle (sailing vessel outback and tropical climate), so you have every occasion to wear such a brand. It's what it was made for. This brand is not for some middle-aged begging ninny who lives landlocked in the middle of France.
You have a great memory @Granola Chic and are correct! It's more or less "resort casual" here- if I were to holiday in the Caribbean or Hawaii, or visit @Jules100, would fit in just fine (obviously, I'd wear my fancy flip flops to meet Jules!) But, I certainly wouldn't wear board shorts and beach pants in Europe, nor New York (NYC is black tailored trousers, black leather pumps, black wool coat, subdued Burberry scarf that I've owned for 30+ years, crisp white button up shirts, cashmere jumpers in muted tones, a few basic black dresses and my pearls- @billybudd knows. Extra attention to make-up and hair.) Despite my love of all that is beachy and resort wear (and workout gear), I buy quality timeless pieces that I can wear for formal occasions/travel that last forever (so I don't have to purchase them again) and take care of them.

I still cringe when I think of Fanny showing up to Christie's in NYC looking like a bogan farm rat with her ratty baby pink jumper, stringy hair, and ill-applied make-up. Tastemaker my arse. Fanny can spend all the money in the world (and does) on clothing, but it is akin to putting lipstick on a pig. I don't know if she is trying to one-up Tess by always putting her chicken cutlets on display for the world to see, but her fashion choices are abysmal.

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Hags and trolls. I collapsed Tuesday and am in hospital bleeding form somewhere that should not! My husband is in another hospital atm as you know.
Keep up the good work. I am reading some comments when I can. Lochte.

OMG, sweetheart! Hoping this gets sorted and you're back up on your tooties soon xxxxx

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
TRex was right. Stephanie eats like a trash panda. The holiday from hygiene gruesome twosome cooking and made up culinary concoctions are disgusting. Leaving roasted turnips/ radishes sitting in the air fryer all night, using sprouted potatoes without removing the eyes, etc. They are so gross yet think they are sooooooo posh.

They are also lazy as shit, “ racing” off to Venice, leaving greasy Christmas decorations and Christmas trees up at the Dump until Marie gets back from cooking school in a couple of weeks or so. Taking down decorations is beneath the, and for the “ help.”

Fanny also way tacky greeting the architect with her wet hair wrapped up in twists/ curlers. Guess the architect was lucky she put on clothes, n stead of greeting him in her see through negligee or summoning him to her bedroom as she lay semi naked on her bed.

That green table will always be a piece of shit. Nutty was unimpressed.

• Heart

thatsrich

Heck of a start to the new year, slipped on ice and fractured my wrist…and I just couldn't watch Fanny raking in enough cash to pay off my mortgage. I actually unsubscribed and it felt so good. Im forever thankful that all of you continue to hold her to account.

Just caught up to read about the roosters. They froze to death or were eaten by something likely the dog. I just watched that bit and it seemed a bit too packaged up to be real. Very much agree with theory they were dead before xmas. Nobody wants to be a debby downer when they are trying to raise 200k. Fanny is always lying but her tell is when she over explains.

you cant blame a dog that is bred to kill rodents etc, it‘s what they were made for ( to borrow from billie eilash)

i have had many dog owners tell me how important it is to ignore a dog when greeting it so it learns to sit and be polite before getting attention. Fanny is all over that dog, squealing and shrieking, allowing to jump all over, and i bet it piddles with her high pitched baby talk And excitement.

other than that, havent seen a vlog for weeks….

watching the couple with the cat rescue and donkeys and she keeps it real, and no ads of facial vibrators, no kids being exploited, no begging.

Stephanie Jarvis is a terrible human.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
The latest travel flog has had less than “epic” views since it hit YT last night.

IMG_0370.jpeg

Subs are nudging 26K.

How sad. Said nobody.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
As she walks toward the chapel in the sleet she wears lipstick and nail polish. Magically, while speaking to Sebastian there is no sleet/rain and the ground is appears dry. As she walks back to the dump no lipstick and no nail polish.
Let’s give Staphanie the benefit of the doubt regarding the lipstick anyway. Perhaps it simply wore off whilst passionately kissing or enthusiastically sucking on something during her little chapel restorer visit.💋

• Haha
  • Heart