The Chateau Diaries #280 Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder how much $$$$ you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One job... just like you couldnt be arsed to put the baubble boxes away.. useless.

Reactions: 24
For someone who was "full" ...... Tante sure had her plate stacked up !

I notice Squirrel Boyfriend did not help with the blow torch!!! Toooooo Scarey Poo !!!
Snorts went to his study…to edit cadeau after filming it for FOUR hours. He had no supper with the others.
Snorts was eating bread and duck pate his favourite and sweet wine. Snorts cannot stand Potts and feels inferior. He is.

Reactions: 29
Yes. The Nov 27 full moon night sky. No poinsettias, Holly etc for table decoration. Fake Christmas originally planned for C4 filming but then cancelled because of the accident. If anyone is in the area I bet there’s no sign of life at HMN
..and John's partner was sick so they didn't come on Boxing Day? He got sick the night everyone went to his place, remember they all pitched in to serve as he was not feeling well... This was all weeks ago... Who would do the grift for 4 hours on Boxing Day? And why was Nattie at her desk Boxing day?

Reactions: 22
Good on you, Selmar ! To quote Oscar Wilde: Living well is the best revenge!

Reactions: 24
Merry Christmas, and Get Well Soon, @tuffiti ! I hope someone's looking after you and makes you cups of soothing beverages and broth!

Reactions: 19
Am I the only one that thinks it looks like a cocktail ring?
A cocktail ring would usually have a coloured stone, not just diamonds in my view.
It is supposed to be showy and catch the eye , Nattys ring is a twee you and me ring,
that can be a twist with two diamonds, two different stones or as Nattys.

Reactions: 14
I have warmed to her over the years... she has a humane side to her

Reactions: 25
Good luck you pair of creeps. Just think how you can milk all of the gullible idiots who will send gifts. cheap ring also

Reactions: 15
I hope whoever gifted that Wedgewood doesn't see it's now an ashtray...
Will there be a spring clean and attic clear I out next year? The amount of junk given in cadeau alone needs its own skip.
It is an ashtray… one of the most impractical ones as it is porous.
In my shop we could barely give them away , they are not worth anything as no one wants them .
Wedgwood used to do a matching table lighter too, I’m surprised Snorts has not set himself a mission to locate one on eBay.

In any case those ignorant hoarders have no idea what most of the china they buy is for or how to use or store it.
Someone should send them melamine dishes and wooden cutlery.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.