The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. But I do think he cares for Natty so take her too.

Reactions: 23
I say old chapess, by jove i think you've hit the nail on the head about us Brits what, what.

I have but one comment for last nights vlog as I really can't be arsed.

WHY does it have to be Aumary that is tasked with cutting the top of the tree in the Opium Den Room? No wonder the bloke looks like he couldn't give a fuck anymore.

Is diddums scared he'll split a nail FFS!
---
Also poor woman sleeping on that room with a parafin heater, she'd feel sick as a dog from the smell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
The smirky smile on Potts....... you could just slap it !!!
Oh I hope his Mother is so proud of her greedy grifting son.
If I saw them coming my way I would cross the street !!!

Yes he super pleased with himself the grifting , and greediness they came up with as owners . it means he can keep his 3rd property in SA the new vineyard secretly purchased recently and not shell out another penny for the princesses property also keep his main squeeze Ruthy on a string and never marry her and have any legal obligations and keep on the side princess and who ever is fool enough to chase him .

Reactions: 22
Also poor woman sleeping on that room with a parafin heater, she'd feel sick as a dog from the smell.
Oh she is no "poor" woman..... she is the Mother of a smiling toothy grifter !!!
---
Someone asked about those $$$ trees .
I wonder who that could be ????

Reactions: 20
Did you see the look on Judith's face when Phiphi came into the room with the boxes full of Christmas decorations? I think that's when she realized where her money ended up. I'd love to see Pottsy get a verbal enema from Mummy Judith for the shit that's going on in the dump.

Reactions: 22
Perfect title Fanny your own star is waning.

Reactions: 23
I wonder what her parents said when she walked in the door looking like that.

Reactions: 14

casaduemilia
27 minutes ago (edited)
Philip thank you for driving very early in the cold morning long distances just to upload this video.
Over $30K per month through Patreon, thousands per month on YouTube and sponsorships, over $100,000 collected practically overnight through the star grifting program. To put it bluntly…Philip driving his ass very early in the morning long distances just to upload a video isn’t a favor….it’s truly the least he could do.

Reactions: 32
We'll drink to that!

Reactions: 20

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.