The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF. In the Patreon video, Stephanie and Miss Chatelaine want a new china room where they can have a table set up in the middle of the room so they can dine in the china room surrounded by all their grifted china?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Watching the Newby's complaining about what hard work it is being a vlogger. YouTube takes 60% of the ad revenue 😥😥😥 Can we please click on the brand links as they want to build a new house and can't afford it......
Yes you and every other young family in the world, probably both working every hour god sends. These people are so entitled it's unbelievable

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Speaking of burning . . . Did Phyllis style the chaise corner during the Q&A with a lit candle directly against the ghastly curtains?

Perhaps my Christmas wish will come true before Advent event starts!!! 🔥🔥🔥

feu.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Interesting that TB Percy and Isabelle had moved to the south African beach house. In addition to the “ sea level” supposedly being better for Percy, Percy’s other son who is a physician also practices in the area of the beach house.

Fanny has prepared responses on advance of her Q and A. Don’t you love how she never addresses any real issues? She only talks about shifting around furniture and decorating. Nothing about the accounts as usual, nothing about her excessive travel schedule.and purchases, etc.So predictable.

Has she moved the Givenchy secretary again? Wasn’t it in her bedroom. Now it is on the winter salon? All they do it move tit around every day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Watching the Newby's complaining about what hard work it is being a vlogger. YouTube takes 60% of the ad revenue 😥😥😥 Can we please click on the brand links as they want to build a new house and can't afford it......
Yes you and every other young family in the world, probably both working every hour god sends. These people are so entitled it's unbelievable
I stopped watching those two ages ago, by the time she got their second baby I had already unfollowed. Couldn’t handle all the Patreon, Patreon, Patreon talking… they are unbearable entitled spoiled asses… I actually can’t tolerate them anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I stopped watching those two ages ago, by the time she got their second baby I had already unfollowed. Couldn’t handle all the Patreon, Patreon, Patreon talking… they are unbearable entitled spoiled asses… I actually can’t tolerate them anymore.
I hadn't watched them for ages either so don't know why I bothered today. Oh and they are off on holiday to India in January, they are so hard up it's really sad! 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Interesting that TB Percy and Isabelle had moved to the south African beach house. In addition to the “ sea level” supposedly being better for Percy, Percy’s other son who is a physician also practices in the area of the beach house.

Fanny has prepared responses on advance of her Q and A. Don’t you love how she never addresses any real issues? She only talks about shifting around furniture and decorating. Nothing about the accounts as usual, nothing about her excessive travel schedule.and purchases, etc.So predictable.

Has she moved the Givenchy secretary again? Wasn’t it in her bedroom. Now it is on the winter salon? All they do it move tit around every day.
Yes all they do is move one batch of crap to another location to make room for the newly purchased crap, which will soon be moved because newer and shinier crap has arrived.
It’s as if they’re rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic!

• Haha
  • Heart

Before long they’ll be shifting the bricks from one pile of debris to another.

• Haha
Just watching Niki Positano flogging her soap but with a slip of the tongue she called it a great Christmas GRIFT!! 😂😂
They’re all the same aren’t they.. Carlo long given up the cemetery grind to illegally fly his drone over Positano in his “hello everywhere” merch this T shirt and now they’re feeling the pinch. What with the new old house somewhere in Toscana needing to be fiddled with soon, they’ll be desperate for your hard-earned dollars. Donate away suckers.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The best thing for that dog, not if but when they duck off on their jolly japes to the Maldives, is to put him into boarding kennels. There he will have company, routine, exercise, proper food, supervison and above all somewhere warm and calm to rest in.

Better still just stop this charade of dog ownership and get him rehomed to someone who really wants a dog.

We've just volunteered to foster a little dog (he is a cutie), just waiting to see if we're accepted.

I hate them at that tit hole with a passion!
Oh I hope you get your little doggie. Fingers crossed for you. Pictures needed when he comes!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Teabag may be gay, but Fanny and he certainly had a real chemistry, unlike Snorts and Fanny ( 🎼 <inserts the song Memories from Cats> 🎶):

View attachment 2593108View attachment 2593109View attachment 2593110View attachment 2593111
---
Bonus: Fanny actually looking, wait for it- NORMAL! And with a NORMAL looking guy! Even if he is cross eyed behind those dark sunglasses, he is WAY hotter than Snorts. What happened, Granny Fanny?!?

View attachment 2593114
Thank you so much for posting these pix. I had quite an extraordinary feeing of sadness for her....she looked good, relaxed, having fun, being normal....
Since Snorts, things have gone downhill. He's taken over.
Before she was just living her life, now it's like she's tensely playacting to his precious, tuppenny porcelain Puck every time they're on camera.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Was it my imagination or did time stand still for the duration of the Patreon Q & A ?

The carriage clock on the mantlepiece did not appear to move from the time as set by the dodgy duo at the start of the “update”.

I guess it’s another “original to the chateau” item like the knackered old TV set or the billiards table so it won’t be thrown away.

AND- from all the questions carefully selected – not one about the lake.

What is happening about it ?

Will yet more surveys be required ? Or more funding - seeing as the monies set aside have been pissed away on holidays, clothes and booze ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The clock on the mantel shelf behind Stephanie is broken or needs winding.
It was at 6.15 for the whole Q & A.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.