The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that the patreon vlog has revealed a cache of drapes in the attic,perhaps a pair could be hung in the London flat to replace the pitiful rags which we have all noticed.
Shhhhhh.......don't give Fanny any reason to go back to London (not like she ever seems to need an excuse)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Gay Twank, whilst hanging the drapes, had a problem ā€œputting it (hook) in the holeā€. Wellā€¦ of course he did. Poor thing is a bottom.

IMG_5245.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watching Niki Positano flogging her soap but with a slip of the tongue she called it a great Christmas GRIFT!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
ā€œSgirlā€ gives her opinion on why Stephanie and Michael do not hang out anymore.

I don't really think that it's about not liking one another. It's more the "third wheel" syndrome, which is never easy. Even though Michael is gay, he and Stephanie had a real fun and flirty dynamic, full of innuendo and naughty double entendres, which he couldn't really engage in any longer when the actual boyfriend is right there. I also think he and Steph bonded with a very British humor, which again, Philip isn't as culturally clued into necessarily. Basically, Michael just can't be himself around Stephanie when Phillip is there and it leads to awkwardness, but I don't think there's any animosity.
They respond to most everything we write about in this forum. As usual, she left out the real reasons why Michael has issues with her salaried, fake ā€œ boyfriendā€ who identifies as a squirrel part time and tries to make it all about herself, Stephanmemememe.

The 2 lazy, idiotic, clueless idiots rely upon this hate forum to tell them how to take care of Ratso and generate content ideas for cd. When are you going to stop waddling Fanny and start jogging, youā€™ve got a 5k to complete!
---
That place is a hovel.
She isnā€™t ever going to replace the wallpaper. She is waiting for the grand salon scam to play out so she can use the wood paneling in her bedroom area.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
do you think Pubes is sending mummy a message? ā€œThere is no place for you in this house anymore, your chaise is my dogā€™s throne now and Iā€™m Fannyā€™s new mummyā€ā€¦
Isabelle is stuck in South Africa for the next several months, at a minimum. She wonā€™t return to the Dump until after Percy dies, and will likely be there only for short visits, I think Miss Chatelaine is taking advantage of this absence and is pushing his agenda more and more each day. If Mummy was still at the Dump, Ratso would never have been purchased, even at the bargain 50% off price.

Once Percy is gone, Mummy will not stay in South Africa much at her vacation home. She will likely live in the U.K. and visit the South African beach house yearly for a vacation and may venture out to the Dump for a few weeks yearly, maximum.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Aaaand now we know what Michael T will be sending PhiPhi for Christmas. A Cartier love bracelet to show just how much he loves himself.
You think Orphanie, who has never owned a Cartier Love Bracelet would let PhiPhimodo own one before her...?!
NEVER! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dishy Dr did a tour of the main chateau building in today's vlog. Even in its current pre renovation state it looks so much better than Lalande.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you for the vid Tuffiti !

Well.......... who is going to buy a Star on the roof of the chapel ????
The same INSANE people who bought Dan's Christmas Ornament ! o_O

Here's a thought Fanny...... want more $$ for the Chapel ? Sell your flat in London you grifter !
Where is Michael T. when you need him? He would buy a star for the chapel.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Patreon video - late as usual. #FreeLancelot
View attachment 2593420

Stephanie Jarvis' The Chateau Diaries is a scam.
Thank you!

MariE is now ensconced in what was MariAā€™s (redecorated for Chateau DIY) bedroom, in close proximity to SJ and BJJ. Very cosy.

Work on the Germolene pink bathroom with its birds-behind-bars wallpaper - the bathroom across the landing from MariEā€™s current bedroom - was started by Builder Ian in (I think) late 2021. It was more or less finished, bar the wallpaper, when Ian exited stage right. I wonder when the leaking Velux window was discovered? How complicated can it be to order a new window, get it fitted, do any making good to the area surrounding window and then wallpaper? Two years and counting to complete a poxy shower room. Standard Lalande. Everything is maƱana, just without the sense of urgency.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Posted earlier in the thread. Thatā€™s a portable heater right next to the filthy kitchen chaise. Why the Hell should a kitchen be cold, even with no heat?!? With ovens and stoves going it should be toasty. Oh right, the VitaMix doesnā€™t heat up. What a disgusting, festering cesspit LaLande is. It canā€™t collapse fast enough. I hope Fanny is standing in the not-so-grand salon clutching the pink phone in her creepy claws when it all goes! Yes, Iā€™m aware Iā€™m being cruel, doesnā€™t mean she doesnā€™t deserve it!

View attachment 2593470
Lol just had visions of SJ and PJ under the crumbling chitshow like Cersei and Jamie Lannister šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well.......... who is going to buy a Star on the roof of the chapel ????
The same INSANE people who bought Dan's Christmas Ornament ! o_O

Here's a thought Fanny...... want more $$ for the Chapel ? Sell your flat in London you grifter !
I have money burning a hole in my pocket and don't know how to spend it. Should I purchase an ornament from Dan for $40? Should I buy a twinkling star on the ceiling of a desecrated falling-down chapel in the middle of nowhere, deep within the shittoverse (price TBD)? Or should I name a star after myself IN THE REAL UNIVERSE??? It only costs $49.95. Decisions, decisions.

catchafallingstar.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
dan's ornament is sold out. i must be a fool thinking 40 euros is too much for piece of burned wood.
It sold out in a few hours. Put it in perspective. If you assume as true that Dangerous Dan has 388,000 subscribers ( who knows how many are purchased?), he sold 500 crappy ornaments, so .0012% of his viewers purchased ornaments, but Dan grossed a quick $20,000 for Christmas less manufacturing costs and costs to get the company to ship the items.
---
Thank you, @tuffiti, for the Patreon Q&A. Boy is it a shitshow!

This explains some of the dysphoric dysfunction at the HMN, especially in the decor department, and how utterly stupid, impulsive, irresponsible, and irrational Stephanie Jarvis is: we're completely at the mercy of auctions and discounted lots. "We can't choose the amounts that we get." We're only spending endless hours trolling auction sites and junk shops, bidding on crap, being taken by smarmy dealers, paying massive sums for storage because we can't collect our lots in time, renting a van and driving across Europe to pick up our newfound treasures, and forking over a marquis' ransom each month to live my dream. We have no control over any of it. We get what we get. AND I LOVE IT. But none of it fits, or works, or is enough. We'll just keep shifting it around. Whatever is available!

View attachment 2593789

And -- YUCK -- Phyllis' rat nest is getting longer. It will be down to his butt soon.
But he still has to spray hair on top of his head daily.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Common knowledge in France.
What do you need if you want to look cheap?
a Cartier love bracelet
a Vuitton bag
Louboutin shoes
A BMW car
3 of them are French stuff and I am French but as soon as we see 1 or more of these things we know the kind of person we are looking at.... :sick: :sick: (n)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Dishy Dr did a tour of the main chateau building in today's vlog. Even in its current pre renovation state it looks so much better than Lalande.
I could listen to Doctor Dishy for hours. The chateau is gorgeous too. When he mentioned he might have babies in the future I had a little hot flush šŸ„µšŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As far as people making something to sell or creating something to sell. I say good for you people are getting something for their money. I for one Crochet items and sell them, usually to just buy more yarn. But these vloggers have so many people that enjoy watching them, people connect to them and some people want to have a piece of something attached to them. I say its their money they can spend it as they wish, maybe they also support charities, the homeless etc. I have a Garden Answer tee shirt that I like and I am happy I bought it, as I enjoy them and want to support them. Kuddos to Dan he should have had more ornaments available... Maybe he will

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Common knowledge in France.
What do you need if you want to look cheap?
a Cartier love bracelet
a Vuitton bag
Louboutin shoes
A BMW car
3 of them are French stuff and I am French but as soon as we see 1 or more of these things we know the kind of person we are looking at.... :sick: :sick: (n)
Congratulations, @Hercule P, on your 250th post and your promotion!!! šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ¾

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.