The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Better than Fanny Wallpaper anyday

---

I think Tattlers could do with a supply if somethingfor watching them. This last gift grab was the worst ever. Will they put that bloody dog in a crate before he really bites / snaps at someone, for his sake not theirs, he is mythered to death.
It’s is better than Fanny. But not much. It looks like a low end Greek restaurant up in there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Better than Fanny Wallpaper anyday

---

I think Tattlers could do with a supply if somethingfor watching them. This last gift grab was the worst ever. Will they put that bloody dog in a crate before he really bites / snaps at someone, for his sake not theirs, he is mythered to death.
Wendy was answering comments… in grabeau.

We are not surprised but I imagine that Lancelot is at risk from escaping,getting stuck in a building site or falling into a log burner.
They should have had baby gates put up and many other things to help keep him safe, warm and cared for .Idiots.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
While it might not be out of the question in more recent times. I really doubt it. Mostly because Clara told the story that the Norwegian wierdo or his friend was banned and booted for having brought drugs to the derelict farmhouse.
or because he/she didn't want to share;
and it is undisputed that Amaury is not averse to certain smokable substances
So I can take this hypocritical no-drugs rule just as seriously as the no-animals-in-the-house rule..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Looks a bit perverted but I could be tempted to turn the naughty toddler into something like that if he doesn't shut up soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wendy was answering comments… in grabeau.

We are not surprised but I imagine that Lancelot is at risk from escaping,getting stuck in a building site or falling into a log burner.
They should have had baby gates put up and many other things to help keep him safe, warm and cared for .Idiots.
safe.JPG

Well spotted @Lochness Monster

Give Wendy her due, she was being sensible: that dog will NEVER be safe on the floor in that place. Even if they train him well (not going to happen) there will always be a myriad of hazards for an animal of that size, with that much energy, and with an inherent prey drive. He will escape at the first opportunity and he will bite anyone that tries to stop him. He nipped at Auntie, which she shrugged off, but I wonder if that was the real reason she left the couch (nothing to do with her son at all - maybe she was bleeding or in pain).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Tony has now been fully replaced in every way - Granny has a UFO vibrator. Ashtray and Teresa play with it, too.

IMG_5237.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2592705

Well spotted @Lochness Monster

Give Wendy her due, she was being sensible: that dog will NEVER be safe on the floor in that place. Even if they train him well (not going to happen) there will always be a myriad of hazards for an animal of that size, with that much energy, and with an inherent prey drive. He will escape at the first opportunity and he will bite anyone that tries to stop him. He nipped at Auntie, which she shrugged off, but I wonder if that was the real reason she left the couch (nothing to do with her son at all - maybe she was bleeding or in pain).
Sound observations there.
Accessory Doglet is more a bijou Paris appartement creature, definitely not a farm dog!

• Heart
or because he/she didn't want to share;
and it is undisputed that Amaury is not averse to certain smokable substances
So I can take this hypocritical no-drugs rule just as seriously as the no-animals-in-the-house rule..
Hmmm.... Again I don't believe that Amoire is smoking the good ganja on a regular basis.
I do however believe that Amoire's vice is of the liquid kind, which flows in abundance at the derelict farmhouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just want to record this here: Stephanie Jarvis has announced that in her Gift Grab Christmas Special she will finally reveal where all the 'charity' money raised has gone, and to whom.

Just in case she changes her mind and decides to delete that little titbit from her vlog:

charity.JPG

Any guesses?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
IMG_5241.png

The Cha-faux de Polystyrene just added more polystyrene. It’s going to be a Polystyrene Christmas! 😝

IMG_5238.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Ratso is going to be an absolute terror. He was aggressively play biting” Wendi several times in the video and was aggressive as she fed him a treat. He also lunged at her face. Ratso lunged at Tante a few times and tried to bite her. The gruesome twosome blow it all off. It is just a matter of time before Ratso seriously bites someone’s face, arm, or hand. Ratso is a spoiled, untrained dog.He lunged at Fanny’s nose. Is one reason why Ratso is not allowed on the floor in certain rooms because they have rat poison and rat traps set up all over the dump? It is incredibly rude to force other people to watch your aggressive, ill trained puppy.

Ratso really reveals the laziness, incredible selfishness, self-absorption and rudeness of the gruesome twosome. They shove the care of the anxious, spoiled, hyperactive, ill trained Ratso on any person at the dump that they can while the selfish dull duo film videos, etc.

Do you think Ratso was invited to the Maldives? Who are the dump will be stuck watching the dog? Tante doesn’t want to watch it. That dog will be a terror to care for at the dump without the gruesome, twosome present.

Wendi and Tante were rightfully fed up with Ratso. I don’t blame either of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Whose thumb is it in the picture flogging Dan's Christmas ornament?
You decide!
View attachment 2591087
The thumb's okay but the ornaments are amazingly unattractive. I've seen uglier Christmas ornaments but I can't remember any right now. My then-toddler nephew (now a lad of 50) crafted a baby turd Christmas tree ornament out of plaster of Paris when he was two, which his doting mother (a distinguished and not unhumorous art historian) hung in not too prominent a place every year thereafter. Even it has a certain rustic charm that this does not. Wow.

• Haha
Ratso is going to be an absolute terror. He was aggressively play biting” Wendi several times in the video and was aggressive as she fed him a treat. He also lunged at her face. Ratso lunged at Tante a few times and tried to bite her. The gruesome twosome blow it all off. It is just a matter of time before Ratso seriously bites someone’s face, arm, or hand. Ratso is a spoiled, untrained dog.He lunged at Fanny’s nose. Is one reason why Ratso is not allowed on the floor in certain rooms because they have rat poison and rat traps set up all over the dump? It is incredibly rude to force other people to watch your aggressive, ill trained puppy.

Ratso really reveals the laziness, incredible selfishness, self-absorption and rudeness of the gruesome twosome. They shove the care of the anxious, spoiled, hyperactive, ill trained Ratso on any person at the dump that they can while the selfish dull duo film videos, etc.

Do you think Ratso was invited to the Maldives? Who are the dump will be stuck watching the dog? Tante doesn’t want to watch it. That dog will be a terror to care for at the dump without the gruesome, twosome present.

Wendi and Tante were rightfully fed up with Ratso. I don’t blame either of them.
and some of her fans think that's cute.

• Sad
  • Angry
I'd love to know the level of disappointment these crazy fans have, when they actually see them and the tit pit for what it is when they come to pay homage. Even worse now with a badly trained dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
FRK making soup out of leftovers.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The Foreo is working wonders on Gerry. No noticeable age difference between him and his sis, Stephanie.
The guys at the gay sha-o bought one for Saint Tracy's birthday
---
I'd love to know the level of disappointment these crazy fans have, when they actually see them and the tit pit for what it is when they come to pay homage. Even worse now with a badly trained dog.
Me too. I'd love to know what percentage return again

• Haha
At least he’s offering an ornament and not just straight out begging!!! How many times have we all said Stef should sell something-tea towels, prints of daddy’s art, peacock crap, etc.
She could rake it in, with well-designed needlepoint kits and the like, Lady crafts. Here the RSN has a fabulous line of period-appropriate Renaissance crewel work supplies and kits, none cheap. There's some Chenonceau heritage embroidery kits, very nice, and local lace trimmed coif traditions, etc. She could sell 19th c chapel-related sewing craft things, Pugin, would it be, neo-Gothic?
---
Here's my theory and Snorty can't hide his excitement, although you can't tell from his groin shots because he's got nothing there.
  • Natti told Fanny during the offseason early in 2023 that this would be her last B&B season and she would be leaving the shitoo.
  • That's when Fanny put on a full-court press to entice FRK back to the shitoo to take over from Natti.
  • Snorty was so excited at the prospect of Natti leaving he couldn't wait to take over her office and transform it into his China Room.
  • Snorty scoured the shitoo for a make-shift china cabinet and at the first chance he got moved that old bookcase downstairs into the office.
  • Snorty, "Natti, you don't mind if I start moving my china in to your office do you? Who cares what you think, you're leaving anyways and soon this will be mine, all mine!"
  • Natti, "Where is FRK going to sit when my office becomes your China Room?"
  • Snorty, "FRK can renovate the pizza oven room or maybe sit in the Bootroom/Flower room! Who cares, you're leaving and soon this will be mine, all mine!"
  • Natti, "Dios Mio, there's no more space in the bookcase, so no place for any more of your dishes."
  • Snorty, "No problem, I'll just pile these dishes on the window sill for the time being? Who cares what you think, you're leaving anyways and soon this will be mine, all mine!"
  • Natti's desk chair won't get cold before Snorty finishes transforming that space entirely into his China Room cum Liquor Cabinet
Maria & Pavlina have left the shitoo because they can't stomach the prospect of being stuck in at the HMN another year with the terrible trio of Fanny, Snorty & FRK. Narcissistic Fanny is working overtime trying to hoover people back to the shitoo so she has some content, no matter how lame CD is (ex: Andi, Sabine, Wendy). She also tried out a return guest to possibly cook next season. Who else is going to make an appearance? Fanny is getting desperate.

Between MM's death, Percy's illness, Christophe Frey's death, the taxman, patrons dropping and 'staff/volunteers fleeing the shitoo like rats off a sinking ship, it's no wonder Fanny looks like crap. No amount of Chapel reno or Fanny's fake cheerfulness will make it better.

2023 has been Fanny's annus horribilis and it's all her own doing! Don't imagine 2024 will be any better!
I'm with you. The china cabinet in Nati's office is definitely one of his marking his turf moves.
I've forgotten, did they move the very dirty Derek misterpiece of the forest tea party in there, or was it always there? A disturbing painting.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.