The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicolette has a vibrator, too!

View attachment 2592854
When he told his viewers about the special discount he "was able to get for them", he emphasised how unusual it was for Foreo to give discounts. He doesn't seem to know that just about every other You Tuber has been doing exactly the same, even those with wrinkly aged faces in much worse condition than his! He'd probably be horrified if he knew that Fanny the Sandwitch was one of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm more a cat person than a dog person, admittedly, but I feel like the same principles apply when you're training a cat or dog to behave and when you're trying to socialize them. I don't really find it out of character for a young dog like theirs to be nipping at people. Kittens and puppies both do this and what I've always found, no matter the age, is small little neurotic dogs like Lancelot will always try and take a piece of you! That said, I don't ever blame the dog in these instances, I blame the owners, because they fail to take the time to train their dogs. It can turn into a real behavorial problem if Stephanie doesn't start to say "no" when Lancelot misbehaves. It's not cute now and won't be as he's older, either.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
P.S. Here's a darling felt ornament/gift tag pattern for free, from the irresistible pimps of hip lady crafts at Purl Soho.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well I at least hope when she next jaunts off that whoever is left at the dump will actually take the opportunity to train Ratso properly. Poor thing needs a schedule, consistency and discipline before it gets too late to help him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For the chefs amongst us…after seeing that pineapple/ turkey monstrosity at the dump,I found some other recipes…this one!
It still looks unpleasant!
Could you be bothered? Even thought it looks weird - that's some work there ! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bailed on the grift grab after the major insult to their guest Wendy. How dare they be so brain dead as to exclaim over someone else's craft work when they have the talented felt crafter sitting right there being molested by Lancerat.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I bailed on the grift grab after the major insult to their guest Wendy. How dare they be so brain dead as to exclaim over someone else's craft work when they have the talented felt crafter sitting right there being molested by Lancerat.

Frk family are doing a Norwegian themed class for us.
Wendy is doing a felted animal class.
Sabine did her caramelised ( failed ) potato class.
Fanny is going to do YET ANOTHER napkin embroidery demo.
Kirsty is going to show us how to plant a winter basket for the porch.
Now what is Nick going to do?
Uncle and Aunty will show us how to mix their favourite breakfast drink.

Gerry will do an inappropriate jokes class.
Etc Fanny has shown more of these advent secrets than she does to the patron who are paying for the tv makeover.

Snorts cannot make plates so he had a go at this polystyrene turkey. He is hoping to merch them to other shatoo.

Attachments

• Haha
Agreed. It was insulting to Wendy. They know what's in the boxes and should have kept those ornaments back for another time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
While Fanny is away on her island holiday break she could spend the $$$ and take old Ratso to a trainer where Ratso stays there in their kennels and gets trained Everyday.
You pick the dog up and hey presto - trained Ratso.

BUT...... yes there is Always a BUT..... you then need to keep up his training everyday for the rest of his life.
Maybe not so intense in the future but its a ongoing training for dogs and ..... children too !!! ;)

• Heart
susiekay1950
4 hours ago
Why in the world would you go to dinner when you are ill—and expose all your guests. And WHY does the boyfriend hold his toy dog at the dinner table and while he is setting the table, and let him poop in the kitchen. I think the health inspectors need to make a visit to this chateau—it is not sanitary with an uncontrolled arm full puppy hanging around everyplace. Kennel him when he is not being monitored. This channel and it’s offshoots have served their purpose in my life—no more daily drama in a chateau

@CC-zr4gv
9 hours ago
The focus of this channel has changed significantly over time. For those of us who subscribed because of our interest in the revitalization of the chateau, can we expect that we will ever see more progress on that or hear about those projects again? Or has this become a life style channel only?

esbiermann62
21 hours ago
I feel you Stephanie got sick at exactly the same time last year and maybe year before and had vlogs about it before...and really should not be handling food and cooking when one is sick...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Updated grift grab video comments:

deniseh122
30 minutes ago
I thought the woman on the right was going to strangle that dog. Leave the poor thing alone. Whomever is behind the camera needs to stop talking.

Kim-sg2vx
2 hours ago
Michael T. -- it's excessive.

jaetrotman2120
2 hours ago
Philip is way too LOUD, and dominating the conversation!!

jacquielawrence5670
4 hours ago
I can't watch Dan any more. He isn't taking his safety seriously and many of us are concerned

@rhipugh4655
8 hours ago
The blue jumper is inside out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2592705

Well spotted @Lochness Monster

Give Wendy her due, she was being sensible: that dog will NEVER be safe on the floor in that place. Even if they train him well (not going to happen) there will always be a myriad of hazards for an animal of that size, with that much energy, and with an inherent prey drive. He will escape at the first opportunity and he will bite anyone that tries to stop him. He nipped at Auntie, which she shrugged off, but I wonder if that was the real reason she left the couch (nothing to do with her son at all - maybe she was bleeding or in pain).
Set up a friggin contained pen for the dog with a blanket to keep him warm on the cold stone floor, water, a couple of toys. Let Lancelot snuggle in his pumpkin tucked safe away from the crazy shitoo crew. They purchased a Pet Heating Pad for Lancelot - use that to help the puppy feel warm and cozy. They are all idiots and don't deserve that lovely animal. #FreeLancelot

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Agreed. It was insulting to Wendy. They know what's in the boxes and should have kept those ornaments back for another time.
Oh but then Stephamememe couldn’t put Andi in her place. Fanny has to hammer the lesson home constantly that her minions are just that, minions. To be abused for her amusement. Disgusting old saggy diddie sow!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I find it funny that the chapel is so dear and sacred to Fanny when it was used for so many other things: an inappropriate photoshoot, storage, and a dining venue :ROFLMAO: :

Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 8.37.02 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I don't know how you can be bothered watching the grift grab. I stopped aeons ago.
I stopped ages ago, too. I just couldn't resist checking out Wendy. Now having survived it, I am really looking forward to the cadeaux "Christmas special" -- the supposed grand finale. It's going to be a major shitshow with matching Phyllis and Lancelot gifts. Plus there will be the great reveal about which charities supposedly were gifted monies.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.