The Chateau Diaries #271 Fanny has finally figured out how to stop the "hate" site, by boring us to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed this ‘ portrait ‘ of Daddy Derek, was it a self portrait?
And then recalled this portrait of Snorts from the Puy Vidal’s painting weekend .

Is it true daughters marry someone who looks like their Father? 🤔🙄😂

A haunting expression for sure!
Here I am trying to mask the noise of mini explosions as fireworks blast the air. My poor 🐶

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just noticed this ‘ portrait ‘ of Daddy Derek, was it a self portrait?
And then recalled this portrait of Snorts from the Puy Vidal’s painting weekend .

Is it true daughters marry someone who looks like their Father? 🤔🙄😂

A haunting expression for sure!
Here I am trying to mask the noise of mini explosions as fireworks blast the air. My poor 🐶
just a coincidence. daddy derek and smelly dutch boy were not alike.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brutal and happening at LaL gives me the picture of someone falling from a great height...not dead on scene and on life support and then dying in the hospital. I think that Chapel restoration company was definitely not local so this funeral could have been anywhere. She is obsessed with that chapel so lets see if she mentions the work going on there and I think it would be suspended for sometime if someone died and another injured.
Not clear to me that the "brutal" death of the 72 year old man was connected to Lalande.
---
I had a thought. In UK when you require to clean/repair something on a building be it roof, windows, chimney you call a scaffolding company to put on scaffoldings and then the company doing the repairs use said scaffoldings to do the job. Could that be the workers putting on the scaffoldings that had an accident ?!
Of course. Scaffolding is the undiscussed equipment which, if it is true two workers fell, must be one of two malfunctions. Either the scaffolding for the chapel malfunctioned, or whatever being used to scale the roof for heating insto malfunctioned (and we are nowhere near certain any heating work from the roof was being done; any speculation about that is based on year old pix from another, different, safely completed job).
I doubt any roof work for the heating, at this point, was being done. What would be the roof work at this point, after the boiler seems to have been installed? Vents?
Screen Shot 2023-11-04 at 5.55.30 PM.png

Which leaves the chapel. Dangerously crumbling. Scaffolding. Numerous outside contractors.
So, if in fact two workers fell, either the scaffolding or the chapel infrastructure failed. I don't know if Jarvis would be on the hook for the scaffolding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Like all of us on here, I am gutted that a worker has died and another is injured. To have someone die on your property from an accident would be something I would never get over. Yet one week on from the tragedy, she has assured us that she will be back filming.

For the 3 years I have taken an interest in this witch there have been so many red flags, so much undercurrent of malice and ill will. In my opinion, Stephanie Jarvis is a walking time bomb, she is imploding.

The money she receives is dirty money, money which is enabling this horrible person to continue on her train wreck of a life. The train will derail.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The post doesn't really specify if this cherry picker belongs to Nathan or is rented. Of course this was for a different job a year ago. So, and this is pure speculation, if there was a cherry picker collapse, as opposed to a fall from the roof or the cherry picker, Fanny's off the hook.
If it is true both workers fell, which we don't know for a fact, it sounds like a collapse of equipment (who owns it and is liable?), or of dodgy infrastructure (Fanny's roof or chapel).
0r they were tied to one another as a safety mechanism

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Name of chapel restorer....Fanny says here the same architect and painters who restored Eglise Notre Dame de Aigurande are doing Lalande, that they work all over France. That's as far as I've gotten.

Reactions: 10
I have not been on here for many months due to illness was going to say I have a lot of catching up to do but it appears not as sod all has been done 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Great to see you RubyT and I hope you are feeling better!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That youtube account is only a few months old. Did we piss anyone off in August? Certainly sounds like sour grapes from an OG tattler.
We surely did, but that tattler is still posting under a different name now. And another one seems to try to make a comeback.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course, without filming for a week the inhabitants have had time on their hands to try and deflect. They need to realise that Stephanie Jarvis is not worth defending, and by doing so, they have tarred themselves with the same brush. It would be terrible to live like Stephanie Jarvis does and know the people around her only want her money via wages, gifts and freebies. They are not around her because she is a beautiful person.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I had watched this o
Lordy, Carole le Ferte has caught the plastic moulding bug from Itchy and Scratchy.

She is trying to turn that small bedroom in England into a mini Versailles . . . way too much happening in that small room . . . she's even thinking of putting plastic moulding on the flipping ceiling. Carole thinks she's still decorating the chateau.

I had watched this one and deff very ott for a small bedroom even a chandelier ffs in this small room it could be done very tastefully and less is more - hate all the mouldings and gold she does

Reactions: 11
The two chateaux I am still watching are "de la ferté" & "de lingourdy" and that's because they do not grift ! I've got a deck that needs replacing but all the money put aside for that went onto the operation of my "small" 150lbs rescued rotty eyes. More important beside the deck can wait a tiny bit longer into Spring ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’d like to know if it was Nathan killed. He seemed like a nice guy. This may sound weird, but I honestly think about him and feel bad that I don’t know wether or not he was hurt or died. It’s like my subliminal thought process doesn’t know what it’s supposed to be processing. It makes me feel bothered. Then I subsequently think about how bleeping annoying she is because I’m thinking about this guy I don’t know and wondering if he’s dead. But she’s not going to tell us, so I’m pissed at her. The whole thing is bothering.
I feel the same way, I think its despicable that some one has passed and possibly another hurt and its all covered up , but the grifting is continuous ,, no morals or empathy, but the narrative is still ..... "send me the money"....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here's part two of the chimney installation from September 2022.

Fanny has issued a patreon vlog tonight focused on 'gentle filming' - whatever the hell that means.
Fanny - just STOP!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.