The Chateau Diaries #271 Fanny has finally figured out how to stop the "hate" site, by boring us to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a beautiful day to be alive is how she starts the vlog?

What a beautiful day not to be a greedy turd hustling grannies for pocket change
What a beautiful day to be an insensitive grifting travel and shopping addict looking for another tragedy to monetize and another reason to delay renovations. A beautiful day indeed! It couldn’t have gotten any better for her. She will make this work for her and make the Dowager Chatelaine proud.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
if you want to check yourselves

they wouldn't go to england for the funeral it had to be local, as the companies are also local
she had 2 contractors (we dont count nick and his crew)
vlog was on 3rd and they went to funeral on 2nd if i remeber well what she said
Couldn’t the contractors come from anywhere within a one to two hour drive radius? They could have had their funeral in an entirely different city.

Reactions: 20
Couldn’t the contractors come from anywhere within a one to two hour drive radius? They could have had their funeral in an entirely different city.
If this was one of the Chapel restorers, there is every chance that he wasn't a local man. Maybe the contractors were staying locally while they carried out their phase of the work.

Reactions: 19
There is reference in the local death notices of a 72 year old man who died a brutal death on October 30, 2023, located thru the death notice link provided by Boleyn sister in her post on this page, Notice was Wednesday, November 1, 2023. Funeral was 3 p.m. on Friday, Nov 3, 2023. “Have the sadness to inform you of the brutal death of ….occurred on October 30th at the age of 72. “ I didn’t put his name in this post out of respect for the family of the deceased, whether related to this incident or not. Don’t know if it is related or not. It seems like the person had a French name.It was on page 2 of the link provided by Boleyn sister.
So today is 4th November, and dear BG posted this 6 days ago.... would that timescale work?.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
There is reference in the local death notices of a 72 year old man who died a brutal death on October 30, 2023, located thru the death notice link provided by Boleyn sister in her post on this page, Notice was Wednesday, November 1, 2023. Funeral was 3 p.m. on Friday, Nov 3, 2023. “Have the sadness to inform you of the brutal death of ….occurred on October 30th at the age of 72. “ I didn’t put his name in this post out of respect for the family of the deceased, whether related to this incident or not. Don’t know if it is related or not. It seems like the person had a French name.It was on page 2 of the link provided by Boleyn sister.
I found this one but it was a woman as well as I guess the funeral was on 2nd

Reactions: 11
I found this one but it was a woman
They referred to her as a woman in a couple places ( I think that could be the software ) but when you read all of the other portions of it, they use He. His nieces and nephews, his funeral, his sisters and brother in law, etc. Just info I located. May or may not be related.

Last edited:
I searched for the whole Indrre region but yes it could be anywhere
---
They referred to her as a woman in a couple places ( I think that could be the software ) but when you read all of the other portions of it, they use He.
weird but isnt it a feminim form of a name (plus u can find a women;s pics)

I found this one but it was a woman as well as I guess the funeral was on 2nd
Fanny lies as easily as she breathes, that makes relying upon anything she says or writes very difficult for everyone. She is all smoke and mirrors. Is she telling the truth about the date of the funeral? Who knows? I don’t know how accurate these sites are, they have both him and her references to the same person.There are several people with that name whose photos come up on the internet.

I thought the reference to a brutal death that occurred on or about the date of the accident was unusual. Who knows? I am not saying you are wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The ladies at Puy Vidal could teach SJ a lot.
Separate finances for business and personal.
Working out how many bottles were used during workshop for future costings. Same with candles.

Too many dogs and cats now in Chateau world. Will Manor and maker be next.......
They already have a dog that is her daughters but I think it lives there

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Fanny lies as easily as she breathes, that makes relying upon anything she says or writes very difficult for everyone. She is all smoke and mirrors. Is she telling the truth about the date of the funeral? Who knows? I don’t know how accurate these sites are, they have both him and her references to the same person.There are several people with that name whose photos come up on the internet.

I thought the reference to a brutal death that occurred on or about the date of the accident was unusual. Who knows? I am not saying you are wrong.
It is difficult to figure out most anything related with the dump or the dump crew because much of the information is coming from the intentionally
“ unreliable narrator” and pathological liar Stephanie Jarvis who claims she is scatterbrained, forgetful, helpless, and routinely lies, “time travels”, and deliberately inserts false information and hides information to mislead viewers and Patrons, e.g., Dan is vacationing at my mother’s beachfront studio apartment next week,…….when he was in Egypt with Kat. You are usually working with a blank slate, a bunch of mistruths, and smoke and mirrors b.s. in dealing with her or anyone on her orbit. She loves to create confusion and unrest among people.

Getting to even half the truth on anything Jarvis related usually requires going down some rabbit holes, some of which may or may not, pan out.
Boleyn sister performed some good sleuthing on finding funeral info in the LieLande area. I am not meaning to argue or dismiss her findings or interpretation of them. She could be 100% correct. I respect her conclusions. I posted what I located, who knows? I could be totally incorrect. Hopefully, at some point in the future, some truth may be revealed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Brutal and happening at LaL gives me the picture of someone falling from a great height...not dead on scene and on life support and then dying in the hospital. I think that Chapel restoration company was definitely not local so this funeral could have been anywhere. She is obsessed with that chapel so lets see if she mentions the work going on there and I think it would be suspended for sometime if someone died and another injured.

Reactions: 17
I had a thought. In UK when you require to clean/repair something on a building be it roof, windows, chimney you call a scaffolding company to put on scaffoldings and then the company doing the repairs use said scaffoldings to do the job. Could that be the workers putting on the scaffoldings that had an accident ?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The ladies at Puy Vidal could teach SJ a lot.
Separate finances for business and personal.
Working out how many bottles were used during workshop for future costings. Same with candles.

Too many dogs and cats now in Chateau world. Will Manor and maker be next.......
SJ would never separate her funds, it is all for her own use. How many are even on her payroll nowadays? FRK gets no $. FRK is the female Selmar

Reactions: 19
I'm wondering if Jerry's lack of hair is an homage to Philip, a new look, or the result of a health thing?

1699133814558.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.