Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Our cats vet told us he and his colleagues encourage pet owners to ditch bell collars because it screws with the pets hearing. He said the constant ringing is akin to tinnitus for a pet and can, in many cases, interfere with the pets central nervous system as it literally drives them crazy. I had no idea. We've never collared our cats, but what the vet said certainly gave me pause for thought.

Snorts will now buy (and expect to receive in Cadeaux) multiple collars and decorative harnesses, bells galore, and sequins. For him, that poor little puppy is nothing more than a toy to be played with. Of all the mad things we've seen done at the Dump, this is the worst. I'm truly shocked and worried for this dog's welfare.
This has hit me hard and I just removed a collard with a bell from my sweet cat Conan…

I have been struggling to accept a collard that my husband put on him in the start of summer. We adopted him a year ago as a 4 year old and he turned out to be an obsessive mouse hunter. He brought inside more that 30 mouses in a space of 40/45 days. I was in the hospital for a few days and my husband just decided to get the collard. I did not see most of the mouses he brought in but I have saved a few of them myself who were still alive when he brought them inside (in his mouth). I save two by throwing them through the window with a small spade. They are cute little things and they are an important part of our local natural environment.

The bell worked, he lost his mojo and the mouses disappeared. No more dead mouses on the living room Persian rug or the bed side. The stories are awful but I will save you from all the details. But since winter is already here and he is not going out the same way, I was considering removing the collard anyway. I noticed he was not the same with that bell ringing constantly, I felt really sorry for him.

Your post gave me one more reason to remove the collard, it did not sound healthy for the cat anyway. Thank goodness Conan is not as good a bird hunter because that would break my heart and I’d would have to consider the use of the collard again

Meet Conan
8a09f297-d63c-4c63-b8cb-d55f98fc1ea3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member
People are saying 'adopt, don't shop' about Killip's Prague Ratter, but, to be fair to Stephanie, she did adopt a stray lapdog that turned up at the chateau about three years ago: The Maastricht Prancer is a breed known for its patchy hair, fussy eating habits and comical run. Not a working dog, it is mostly kept as a support mammal by childless women of a certain age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I can't believe she left in "what a day to be alive" knowing someone tragically died. I honestly think the Chapel shouldn't be restored it was a fools folly and I am very sad to hear about this poor man. Thoughts are with his family. Let's hope Dan starts to think.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

JackSpratt

VIP Member
🧵 Suggestion

🧵It's all life, love & laughter....until it's not 🧵

I think it's time she reviewed this channel and wind it up.
The place will never be renovated, they will just continue to stick a plaster over the festering scab.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Will the vlog be 15 minutes of “Woe is me. A puppy is so much work especially when a tragedy has occurred. We have decided to put off all further renovations until we have everything surveyed again. In the meantime, I will be going to South Africa to cry on Mummy’s shoulder and give comfort to my ailing stepfather. I will then go to Dubai to resolve my grief with a bit of shopping. Then I will go to Venice and do some more shopping. Please double your Patreon contributions. Pee pads are expensive.”

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jules100

VIP Member
I am allergic to one of my four dogs, I call them the mutt pack. I’ve never had an issue with dogs my entire life, except with my Miniature Pincher, Buddy. Just a couple minutes after holding or petting him, visible itchy red blotches will appear. Fortunately, just taking a Claritin daily will take care of it.

Two days ago, there was a poo-pocalypse here at the Southernmost Chateau. Ralphie got “the poops” in his crate. In the blink of an eye, he and he & his crate mate, Choncho, excitedly traipsed it throughout the main living areas of the house before finally getting to the back door and going outside. I had to follow their paths and clean it up, then mop, then scrub the crate, then wash all 4 dogs. Not what I was expecting when I got home at 9:00pm. It was the worst #2 dog situation I’ve ever been involved with.

If this would have happened at Lalande, it would still be on their already disgusting floors. They’d just walk on it and grind it in a little more everyday, until it blends in with the rest of their filth and stank.

I wish a never ending poo-pocalypse on Stephanie and Philip. May their cups runneth over.💩🤮💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Sunday night’s vlog:
“We are so distraught over what happened I have now made the difficult decision to suspend all renovations at the chateau. Out of respect we are vacating the chateau and my fake boyfriend and I will be taking a Greek Cruise that offers support for mourners. We will then fly to Dubai for grief retail therapy; and then off to Germany to return the dog and to Vienna to buy mourning evening gowns. Upon our return we will be moving to Venice to the Venetian Palace Michael T and Brenda have bought me. We want you to continue to send gifts and to double your Patreon contributions. I will need a new Venetian wardrobe and my fake boyfriend and friend Oily are going to open a gay bathhouse called Kebabs.”

• Haha
  • Heart

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
From the comments:

@tanyaskopitz8921
15 minutes ago (edited)
I thought Philip couldn’t look any more gay. I was wrong! View attachment 2541477View attachment 2541478

@aliciabaylina6275
44 minutes ago
Stephanie & Phillip, while it seems like you researched what kind of dog to get, you didn’t research how much and how often to feed the puppy. Please, I implore you to do better. You are both now parents, and you should never give a puppy a bowl of dog food fit for a Great Dane. Puppies can and will eat themselves to death. Research a diet for him; research hard food, never feed them a huge meal before traveling. The minute he wakes up, take him outside to pee to start housebreaking him. The list is endless and truly disappointed in your preparation of caring for a creature that needs you, versus the typical research you do on a furniture piece for LaLande. Do better and the little guy will give you years of unconditional love.
Show less

View attachment 2541481
@aresnavarro
53 minutes ago
I mean, yes, he is really cute, but taking into account the platform you have you should have considered adopting, rather than buying... Especially with how many dogs need saving still...

View attachment 2541482
@angelakilroe3271
56 minutes ago
Oh for goodness sake!!

@kathyhuff8935
2 hours ago
Why does it look like Phillip is afraid to actually cuddle with him, kind of like a little keep your distance type thing... not being mean, just keeps it only close when wrapped up or on lap etc. Germaphobe ? Don’t they have a Pet Rescue close to your home or did he have to have the best breed with royal back story ? Hmmm
So it has started… and it won’t stop.

Lancelot (sweet baby Lance) is just the start of a new era of downfall for Fanny and CD.
I am sure viewers will have zero tolerance to any signs of animal abuse or neglect.

Fanny, you idiot, you should have adopted a lovely dog from your local shelter for your “man child”, any dog in need of home and love, that way people would not see the evil snob arrogant animal hater you are.

Now the curtain has fallen and there is no hiding.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Nitwits in the comments section:

@rogerhance2057

11 minutes ago
Now Ruby will have a playmate, and the puppy can chase the peacocks and the chickens

@nickfosterxx
26 minutes ago (edited)
Ooh, a dog. In a houseful of people, and with Molly for company too, it's going to be great, and easy. Apropos of nothing at all, perhaps it's time Philip grew a proper beard. Edit: please train it to bark on command. Makes them much easier to find in the dark etc.

But 👏 to these comments:

@TheArizonaSkies
34 minutes ago
Yes, of course, make it all about YOU, Stephanie. Soooo tedious.

@southernboi21
36 minutes ago (edited)
I’ve looked it up and there are plenty of options for you near LaLande to adopt a dog that NEEDS a home. Seems a bit ridiculous to travel to another country to buy a designer dog that was bred for profit. Im very disappointed in you both if I’m honest.

• Heart
  • Haha

MsPitstop

VIP Member
From the comments:

@tanyaskopitz8921
15 minutes ago (edited)
I thought Philip couldn’t look any more gay. I was wrong!
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u2764.png

@aliciabaylina6275
44 minutes ago
Stephanie & Phillip, while it seems like you researched what kind of dog to get, you didn’t research how much and how often to feed the puppy. Please, I implore you to do better. You are both now parents, and you should never give a puppy a bowl of dog food fit for a Great Dane. Puppies can and will eat themselves to death. Research a diet for him; research hard food, never feed them a huge meal before traveling. The minute he wakes up, take him outside to pee to start housebreaking him. The list is endless and truly disappointed in your preparation of caring for a creature that needs you, versus the typical research you do on a furniture piece for LaLande. Do better and the little guy will give you years of unconditional love.
Show less

IhinB2u5-SSVAQ8V_7BdyfDA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@aresnavarro
53 minutes ago
I mean, yes, he is really cute, but taking into account the platform you have you should have considered adopting, rather than buying... Especially with how many dogs need saving still...

ToOND9fwmIkeLu8HPF1HBXfg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@angelakilroe3271
56 minutes ago
Oh for goodness sake!!

@kathyhuff8935
2 hours ago
Why does it look like Phillip is afraid to actually cuddle with him, kind of like a little keep your distance type thing... not being mean, just keeps it only close when wrapped up or on lap etc. Germaphobe ? Don’t they have a Pet Rescue close to your home or did he have to have the best breed with royal back story ? Hmmm

• Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I'm so angry, so fucking angry.

I fucking hate them, they don't deserve a dog. She doesn't want it from the outset. You self centred arseholes.

I hope to god nothing happens to it there.

• Heart
Reactions: 38