The Chateau Diaries #269 At last Stephanie spoke the truth and admitted it herself to be an imposter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic:

My niece and I are watching the Elvis movie. If you want to see some video of the real Elvis Presley (young and older throughout his entire career), singing and dancing, you may want to check out these videos which are complied of clips from performances and music. It has many segments of the actual concert/tv/ film footage of Elvis that was replicated by the actor in the Elvis film interspersed thru the videos,You can easily skip from clip to clip. If you watched the film, you might like the videos below.

The 1968 special clip of the real Elvis singing if I can Dream..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not being able to sleep I watched a couple of old Cd. Again like many of us these vlogs are what drew us in.
MP and Fanny having fun laying the Thanksgiving table together. MP is really talented , he also supports Fanny and encourages her. Admittedly it took them all afternoon to lay the table and MP even painted the little place cards for people to write what they were thankful for.
All in all good vibes and genuine interaction, I think Fanny admires MP, unlike Snorts who she praises about his table laying but nothing else ,just may be a throwaway comment about his noting of details- wow. Snorts has never done more than choose plates he does no decorations!
MP is good company and good camera presence.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do keep garlic in the fridge, I find it sprouts if I leave it out, but the fridge doesn't taste like garlic... However, I harvested all mine a couple of months ago, wasn't she growing garlic? She should have tonnes of it at this time of year! What do they actually harvest other than tomatoes, zucchini and berries? Didn't Pavlina braid garlic?
two words business expense.

Reactions: 12
Not being able to sleep I watched a couple of old Cd. Again like many of us these vlogs are what drew us in.
MP and Fanny having fun laying the Thanksgiving table together. MP is really talented , he also supports Fanny and encourages her. Admittedly it took them all afternoon to lay the table and MP even painted the little place cards for people to write what they were thankful for.
All in all good vibes and genuine interaction, I think Fanny admires MP, unlike Snorts who she praises about his table laying but nothing else ,just may be a throwaway comment about his noting of details- wow. Snorts has never done more than choose plates he does no decorations!
The Snorts role is confounding yet so simple. Because he is young and dumb,
Dan’s new video.
Click and watch a few seconds of him “ clarifying” the situation about the wall falling down while more rocks suddenly fall from a different area as well as the area underneath the wall his hand is resting on. Good times at the crispy chateau! Of course, as usual, Dan is wearing no hard hat, mask/respirator, eye protection, or taking any safety precautions in this video.

DumbAss- and I used to like him. So many disappointments
---
Gather around the bonfire to watch the mattresses burn while listening to the bed bugs snap, crackle and pop. Gross...I know.. it's the image that came to mind..😝
I was searching for ‘bonfire bongo face’ but cannot find. Dang it
---
Wow- they are so arrogant.
---
Steve’s horn for Fanny is super gross- Sarah’s horn for craft is even grosser.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Comments on Dan’s video today, Starting the repairs to the fallen wall ( posted one hour ago) :

angelachapman1159
1 hour ago (edited)
I spy your chateau on channel 4 at 5pm from Monday 16th October I can't see which day you are featured the programme is called I bought a village

m.r.3912
37 minutes ago
DON'T CUT CORNERS, WHEN YOU PREPARE THE WALLS TO TAKE ON THE WEIGHT OF THE ROOF! You REALLY should consider to take down all above the lentils and rebuild them. The forces of one storm applied on the roofstructure would crumble what is left from the mortar!

jlotoo850
1 minute ago (edited)
@trexvalleygirl2770 He also said he was 'surprised' to see how crumbly those walls were when they fell apart so easily---so obviously the structural engineer never got a look at those walls and needs to revisit the site, now that they can get up higher to inspect them better.... Better safe than sorry,

@edleosinga2176
31 minutes ago
Oh my goodness, too funny. I just mentioned to my husband, “I bet Dan is really regretting throwing those stones downstairs, but he was in a panic state at the time.” And one second later you told us the exact same thing. We died laughing. Dejavu. You are psychic Dan. Cheers.

Rickw0910
57 minutes ago
Lyft with your knees please!! Your back's going to be destroyed moving around and lifting them rocks like that!!!

ceebee8897
1 hour ago
Dan if you don't wind up with emphysema, - or lung cancer - it will be a miracle. Watching you breathing in all that dust, just stops my heart. I am in my mid 70's, never smoked, but am asthmatic and when I get a cold and it goes into my lungs - think bronchitis or pneumonia - it can be quite frightening. A simple cold last for weeks...... Would not wish it on anyone. Please wear breathing apparatus or you will be dragging around an oxygen tank by the time you are 50.

@duncan.g.burton
@duncan.g.burton
4 minutes ago
Well spoken, as seeing all that dust. It's probably lime mortar so he's breathing lime into his lungs. Shame because a simple mask would be so easy. But every safety item Dan has bought, like the safety harness which would've cost quite a bit. He stopped using it after a week. I really hope he doesn't hurt himself as he has a very interesting channel. But I just wish he'd stop being so dam stubborn

gordonulrickson3626
39 minutes ago
Dan I usually am not a safety nut but please put on safety glasses and a dust mask when blowing away the old mortar and dirt. I guess my paying for stupidity now from when In was young makes me more cautious.

dnomyarnostaw
53 minutes ago
Sand, Dust, Face Mask, Silicosis of the Lungs , words that spring to mind

@LambieSamba
55 minutes ago
Why don't you use a respirator??? I fear lung diseases or cancer!

davidclemmett4372
57 minutes ago
Please wear a face mask, i’ve seen the pain and suffering that stone dust will cause it’s not a condition you would wish on your worst enemy

JoeSchmedlap-lm2wx
1 hour ago
I think any OSHA agent watching would have had massive coronaries 😂😂😂😂😂
Is he a smoker aswell? What a wonderful combination. Is this why he's ill so often these days.
Another thought, could there be any asbestos in that place. Mr Spratt says it was used back in the day for heating pipe insulation, particularly in cellars.

Hubby always says (joking) that if I murder someone and need the buried body to decompose quickly I should add a bag of lime. Whenever he works it with cement/lime he wears gloves as it is so corrosive to skin, Dan's hands will know this.

• Wow
  • Haha
Spot on! Like I've said, she needs to stop being so selfish. Working on developing yourself is fine, but there is no better way to do that than by helping others. It takes you out of yourself so you're not constantly focusing on yourself which she does 24/7. None of the inhabitants of the shithole do volunteer work and they all have plenty of time for it. She could take her foraged floral arrangements to a nursing home to start with. Phi can drive her. I can't remember which country requires young people to perform a year's worth of public service, but I'm all for it. So many folks don't have a clue about the joy of service to others. You always get back more than you give. It increases your self worth, confidence, and empathy. It makes you a nicer person and we need more nice people! 😽

I'm a tad confused as some are volunteers there they not all paid by the princess. Flower Marie specifically isnt she renting and doing chores like killing American Italian dishes And potatoes as a volunteer

Snorts is just free loading full stop and he'd definitely benefit from actually volunteer work like the spca if he likes dogs so much. SJ NEVER does anything unless there's something in it for her. .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
AAno

Another unsuccessful story! Frk has 48 patrons atm...
Did they sign up for backdoor episodes of Lielande and florals or self esteem / wellness classes?
Wouldn't it be fantastic if Marie starts mini projects/daily life of marie in the dump and gains more subscribers by only providing backdoor episode. I'd laugh my socks off 🤣

• Haha
The Snorts role is confounding yet so simple. Because he is young and dumb,

DumbAss- and I used to like him. So many disappointments
---

I was searching for ‘bonfire bongo face’ but cannot find. Dang it
---

Wow- they are so arrogant.
---
Steve’s horn for Fanny is super gross- Sarah’s horn for craft is even grosser.
There is absolutely no way they are living off of any “business” income. They don’t do B&B and they host very few events. They are certainly not making much off of YouTube. The money is coming from somewhere else or they are living on a shoestring budget. Their limited renovations are proof of that.

Reactions: 14
There is absolutely no way they are living off of any “business” income. They don’t do B&B and they host very few events. They are certainly not making much off of YouTube. The money is coming from somewhere else or they are living on a shoestring budget. Their limited renovations are proof of that.

I thought they had grown up some emotionally since there local restaurant review fiasco. But the royalty reference and shreks expression arrgh in that video proved me wrong . I dont know maybe they scrapping by there events are catered a heck of a lot better food at least for the over priced weekends where you have to pee in a bed chamber pot as only one bathroom on the main bedroom floor. please someone send Shrek some shampoo though ....

• Haha
That table genuinely looks nice, better than any of the table settings Snorts has done.

MPK throws arround jokes, or acts funny to make people laugh without putting others down. Snorts does not or can not make people laugh. When he 'jokes' it's ussually by humiliating others. Like the comment towards uncle S. 'If only you could fit in it'. He thought it was a nice comeback, repeated it on camera. But it was at someone else expense. His jokes also never feels like a joke. He means it, but covers it with a soft blanket called joking.

MPK will be back once SJ wants snorts out. His presence makes the boy feel insecure. When they interact, Snorts become the 5th wheel and always tries to get mommy's attention with stupid things like: his favorite play card 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
QUOTE="JackSpratt, post: 17069562, member: 230533"]
Is he a smoker aswell? What a wonderful combination. Is this why he's ill so often these days.
Another thought, could there be any asbestos in that place. Mr Spratt says it was used back in the day for heating pipe insulation, particularly in cellars.
[/QUOTE]

There could be all types of dangerous materials in the dust at the Crispy Chateau ( asbestos, lead, chemicals, wood particles, silica, lime, cement, brick dust, rust, metal particles, gas residue, dog tit, mold, etc.) Dan normally uses zero protective eyewear, respiratory equipment, etc.

From the Centers for Control in the United States on construction dust:

Construction dust can cause serious damage to workers’ health and life-threatening diseases. Construction workers can be exposed to many types of dust, such as silica, wood, and lead dust. Workplace exposure to small particles of silica dust, also known as respirable crystalline silica, can lead to serious diseases, including silicosis, a progressive lung disease marked by scarring and thickening of the lung tissue; lung cancer; chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); and kidney disease. It’s

What Happens if You Inhale Concrete Dust and/ or lime dust?
If you inhale concrete dust, or lime dust ( which is also an ingredient in,concrete) , it can lead to a number of respiratory problems, including the following:
Asthma
COPD
Bronchitis
Emphysema
Silicosis
Pneumoconiosis
Bronchiolitis obliterans
Inhaling concrete or lime dust dust can also worsen pre-existing respiratory conditions. This is because the particles are so small that they can get lodged deep inside the lungs.

Health risks with lime dust:
Respiratory Issues

Inhaling high levels of fine particulate matter from any source can cause respiratory irritation such as coughing wheezing shortness breath chest tightness and lung damage over time.

Eye Irritation

Lime dust contains calcium oxide which can irritate and burn your eyes if exposed directly without eye protection..

Skin Irritation

Contact with skin could lead on redness itching rashes especially if there are existing cuts wounds .

Digestive Problems

Ingestion exposure via contaminated food water could lead gastrointestinal illness such nausea vomiting diarrhoea abdominal cramps pain..

Safety Measures When Handling Lime Dust

Working with lime dust requires taking safety measures to minimize your risk of exposure. Some tips include:

Wear Protective Clothing

Wear gloves, clothing, goggles, appropriate masks, or full-face respirators when working in areas exposed to lime dust. Keep extra pairs on hand as a backup.

Practice Good Hygiene

Make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after handling any equipment or materials that contain lime dust. Avoid rubbing eyes and keep bare skin away from the lime powder.[

• Wow
  • Heart
Had a long drive this past week and started listening to the Scamanda podcast. Didn’t know what it was about but, it came up in my recommendation list. It is a heart wrenching tale of lies and deceit. What keeps someone in the “game”? I kept thinking all along “why doesn’t she just stop”? Same reason Fanny doesn’t I guess. They become addicted to the attention and of course the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There could be all types of dangerous materials in the dust at the Crispy Chateau ( asbestos, lead, chemicals, wood particles, silica, lime, cement, brick dust, rust, metal particles, gas residue, dog tit, mold, etc.) Dan normally uses zero protective eyewear, respiratory equipment, etc.

Construction dust can cause serious damage to workers’ health and life-threatening diseases. Construction workers can be exposed to many types of dust, such as silica, wood, and lead dust. Workplace exposure to small particles of silica dust, also known as respirable crystalline silica, can lead to serious diseases, including silicosis, a progressive lung disease marked by scarring and thickening of the lung tissue; lung cancer; chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); and kidney disease. It’s

If you inhale concrete dust, or lime dust ( which is also an ingredient in,concrete) , it can lead to a number of respiratory problems, including the following:
Asthma
COPD
Bronchitis
Emphysema
Silicosis
Pneumoconiosis
Bronchiolitis obliterans
Inhaling concrete or lime dust dust can also worsen pre-existing respiratory conditions. This is because the particles are so small that they can get lodged deep inside the lungs.

Respiratory Issues

Inhaling high levels of fine particulate matter from any source can cause respiratory irritation such as coughing wheezing shortness breath chest tightness and lung damage over time.

Eye Irritation

Lime dust contains calcium oxide which can irritate and burn your eyes if exposed directly without eye protection..

Skin Irritation

Contact with skin could lead on redness itching rashes especially if there are existing cuts wounds .

Digestive Problems

Ingestion exposure via contaminated food water could lead gastrointestinal illness such nausea vomiting diarrhoea abdominal cramps pain..

Working with lime dust requires taking safety measures to minimize your risk of exposure. Some tips include:

Wear Protective Clothing

Wear gloves, clothing, goggles, appropriate masks, or full-face respirators when working in areas exposed to lime dust. Keep extra pairs on hand as a backup.

Practice Good Hygiene

Make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after handling any equipment or materials that contain lime dust. Avoid rubbing eyes and keep bare skin away from the lime powder.[
And no adverse effects on erectile functions?
Darn!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
QUOTE="JackSpratt, post: 17069562, member: 230533"]

Asthma
COPD
Bronchitis
Emphysema
Silicosis
Pneumoconiosis
Bronchiolitis obliterans

Respiratory Issues

Eye Irritation

Skin Irritation

Digestive Problems

Wear Protective Clothing

Practice Good Hygiene

[/QUOTE]

Exactly but it all just falls on deaf ears.

My Uncle was an electrician and worked a lot in hospitals and other big institutions. Throughout his working life he'd come into contact with asbestos and god knows what else, back then noone wore protective gear and it ultimately was the cause of his death by asbestosis.

If Dan's not taking note of the many many warnings he's getting in his comments, together with the fact he is getting sick more frequenty then more fool him. You're a long time dead.

• Heart
The puppies at the crispy chateau are unsafe:🐶🐶:

They can get hit by falling rocks, mortar, or by Dan impulsively flinging rocks and ladders to the ground. They can pick up dangerous chemicals and debris in their coat or paws or eat/inhale dangerous debris/chemicals/ irritants. We have seen the puppies foraging in the rubble and debris in the crispy chateau and carrying things they found in their mouths, it is very dangerous. They can step on a rusty nail, sharp piece of metal, rough piece of rubble, etc.

Construction Site Risks for Pets:

Paint, varnish, stain
Chemicals and fumes
Loud or stressful noise
Dust and debris
Fumes from fresh varnish, stain, and paint can be toxic for pets to be around. Loud and repeated noises can create a lot of stress for anxiety prone animals. Heavy machinery and equipment may have coolant or oil leaks that are harmful to pets. Some plants used for landscaping or removed during construction could be toxic to animals. It is important to make sure we know all the risks so we can prevent accidentally hurting our furry friends.

Signs of Toxicity in Pets to Look For:

Diarrhea
Vomiting
Lack of appetite
Lethargy
Someone will need to alert the pet owner if they notice animals were around any construction site risks outlined above. Follow an incident response plan below if you notice any signs of toxicity. If any of the pets are behaving very much different from when you first met them, it is worth mentioning to the person in charge of the pets.

The list of dangers goes on and on. If it’s toxic to humans, it’s toxic for our pets as well. With smaller bodies that use less lung capacity, it doesn’t take much of a dangerous substance to harm a dog. Dogs drink out of puddles, what if the water is contaminated with chemicals, harmful dust, and debris?

Look what lime can do to dogs:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Hubby always says (joking) that if I murder someone and need the buried body to decompose quickly I should add a bag of lime. Whenever he works it with cement/lime he wears gloves as it is so corrosive to skin, Dan's hands will know this.
And so will Kat!🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.