The Chateau Diaries #269 At last Stephanie spoke the truth and admitted it herself to be an imposter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny the irony staying at the Witchery , perhaps not this spelling! Just why is she filming from her bed?
Snorts obviously likes her in granny pjs šŸ¤®
---

How many nights was she here at Ā£595 for her room.
I'm in Edinburgh 1/3 of every year as my family lives there. Why am I not surprised that grifter is staying at The Witchery. It's one of the most expensive hotels in the city right up next to Edinburgh Castle. But, of course the princess has to be close to a real castle because they wouldn't let her sleep in Mary Queen of Scots bedroom. Next she'll amble on down the Royal Mile and try to stay at Holyrood Palace. Ugh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
That's interesting.
The Victorian government (Australia) recently announced they are taxing people you own properties that are used for short term stays.
Victoria currently has an accomodation crisis. We have a rapidly expanding population and the building industry can not keep up.
Rentals are also skyrocketing.
It's an attempt by the state government to free up property that is currently locked up in short term housing.
It will only be a matter of time before the other states follow.
Weā€™ve had the same problem here. House prices and rents have quadrupled in the last decade. The city government has finally gotten fed up and outlawed them all. They tried to negotiate a reasonable compromise but the rental organizations were acting in bad faith. The council expects to be dragged into court but it looks like they will prevail.

Reactions: 14
Modern day slaveryā€¦

Poor gay guy washes entitled unemployed Gay Twankā€™s precious dishes.

View attachment 2512492
This is one of the best books I've ever read.
You could call it Marxist.
But I suggest you don't.
Let's FREE DAVE
Amazon product
---
I actually enjoyed the Royal Yacht footage, I could happily live there. Hated the hotel they stayed at though, was over stuffed, dark and gloomy.

PS, She doesn't look like a freak in this thumbnail, she should wear normal clothes like this more often.

PPS, Thanks @tuffiti for posting the video, I appreciate you spending your time doing this for all of us.
Funny, I got only about 1:55 into it before the strange necro frozen-in-formaldehyde look of her lip filler freaked me right out. Eeeeeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Witchery Hotel. Rooms start at $600 per night. It looks like rates go up to over $900 per night.
But... but ...but... that's okay isn't it? She is a millionaire after all and soooo entitled to travel and stay in luxury hotels. Never mind the fact that she is being paid by poor old grannies on pensions.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Here is the second luxury hotel where the little orphan princess and sir snorts a lot stayed while in Scotland:

Room rates start at $644 per night and higher.Nothing but the best for the perpetually grifting Stephanie Jarvis.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Could it be either his grandfatherā€™s jacket or one of Daddy Derekā€™s jackets stashed for decades in the Dump attic?
Oh jeez, it gives me the true willies to think of Pheeph dressed in Dirty Derek's clothes. Please tell me that's not going to be happening.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
A few comments from tonightā€™s cd:

CAROLINE GOODER IS GETTING A LITTLE SNIPPY

menohippiesoul5148
3 hours ago
To The Humble Chateau Diaries Dish Washer šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰StellarVideo to You,Dish Washer you work hard to to protect and clean all the dishes to keep them clean and safe for years of wear..

@carolinegooder7091
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
Humble??? His name is Dave. He works for a cleaning company.

sandradinwoodie8245
6 hours ago
Are your aunt and uncle going to buy an apartment at la lande, now that they have sold their home in England?

@carolinegooder7091
5 hours ago
In one of the vlogs, they said they are looking for a separate property. So they want to be nearby but not living at Lalande.

Rebelmusedesign
5 hours ago
How many vacations can one person take? I havenā€™t had a bonafide vacation (or as I call them a trip) in 20 years.

alisonsneed3707
2 minutes ago
Stephanie, please linger just a bit more when filming each of Phillipā€™s tabletops.šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

@philspurling6414
1 hour ago (edited)
This is a strange format. We came to see decorating, parties and thrift shopping. I feel as if I'm watching a manager do their morning run through the office. The last thing I want to watch is dish washing, toilet repairs and tree felling. The plot has been lost. That's too bad, I really enjoyed her long relaxing, creative vlogs.

okapi323
4 hours ago
why can't philip wash his plates himself after the dinner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh jeez, it gives me the true willies to think of Pheeph dressed in Dirty Derek's clothes. Please tell me that's not going to be happening.
I don't think it's new, it doesn't look fresh or modern at all.. Bet he stinks of mothballs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those pants need to be burnt. He would look better in normal straight leg jeans (dark wash), real denim without lycra and puffer jacket. These pants just make them look ridiculous.
Most silly thing is he usually lives in a beanie, but goes to Scotland and doesn't take one???
Unfortunately, as heā€™s been out in the middle of no where for so long, heā€™s not aware that super skinny jeans for men are over.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm in Edinburgh 1/3 of every year as my family lives there. Why am I not surprised that grifter is staying at The Witchery. It's one of the most expensive hotels in the city right up next to Edinburgh Castle. But, of course the princess has to be close to a real castle because they wouldn't let her sleep in Mary Queen of Scots bedroom. Next she'll amble on down the Royal Mile and try to stay at Holyrood Palace. Ugh!
I should have said waddle on down the Royal Mile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Unfortunately, as heā€™s been out in the middle of no where for so long, heā€™s not aware that super skinny jeans for men are over.
I don't think he cares....he's wearing his mother's trousers and that's never been a thing.....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Forage and flog workshop.
Did these two pay ā‚¬115 to pick those flowers and arrange them! What is FRK teaching them?
Looks like a class for people with needsā€¦..
Madness.

thats the saddest supply of foraging I have seen in a long time , 1 piece of each weed thats not even a good filler for the backbone
of the arrangement . definitely more about it being at the HMN

• Heart
View attachment 2512437

Fā€™ing cheap plastic & pressed wood
Added everywhere
Until the
X derelict chateau has become a tacky cha-faux.

View attachment 2512434

Imposter mouldings????????????
---
The runaway faux ā€œpoliticianā€ has ABSOLUTELY no idea what he is talking about. Clueless and tasteless.

View attachment 2512456

When does he install the astroturf in the bathroom or will it be lino stick tiles?
No, worse, it will be fluffy carpet with a matching loo seat cover.
---
I have been ill with covid and thank goodness I have 5 vacc's under my belt or I would have been hospitalized as I have heart and lung disease.
I can breath thankfully and I do have oxygen at home so that really helped me.

I cannot keep up with anything and I am still exhausted but thank goodness I have tested negative as my husband has to have a knee replacement (if the blood tests etc he does tomorrow are ok) at the end of this month. He has been waiting for years on the list.
Never rains but it pours ! :rolleyes:

Cannot smell or taste things ..... god I hope that comes back as I have a nice perfume collection!! Now I am sounding like Fanny :love:

I have watched the latest CD and the Patreon Vid ( thank you ) and I am wondering who was that old lady with bad facial hair , walking with Fanny in the highlands??? :unsure:
So glad you are back @Pekey.
I had a horrible feeling you had covid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Fanny came across to Dave as so rude. I dislike her more and more. PhiPhi should be the one doing dishes as he keeps buying all this hand wash porcelain crap. Come on Dave, break a few more dishes for us!
Stephanie said she likes to 'hang out' with Dave while he washes the dishes
She would no more hang out with him than she would the rubbish man.
After all this time Stephanie only recently learnt Dave's father is from SA.
---
Judging by his reaction, I think Philip had jacket envy when he saw Stephanie's new Barbour.
---
Stephanmemememe is now getting weekly massages at the Dump? That will never end. B and B season ends in 2 weeks. She will be having a weekly massage every week she is at the dump, regardless of whether itā€™s B&B season. Why doesnā€™t the cheap Shittelaine pay for Marie and Ƈuz Amaury to get massages as Marie hurt her back hauling old filthy mattresses and Amaury busts his ass constantly hauling all her tit around the Dump and to the till. Do you think that the guests are having massages?

Stephanie claims she hurt her neck editing videos, and then complains about having to work all day to edit the latest ā€œtravels with my crappy nasty selfish bleach blonde friend.ā€
First she said her back hurt.
Then after the massage she said it was her neck that hurt.
Make up your mind Stephanie.
---
okapi323
4 hours ago
why can't philip wash his plates himself after the dinner?
That is a very good question!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched today's offering.......pretty sad that, as a chateau owner, you don't have enough footage and have to use the Weed Killer's footage. I thought she said it wouldn't be until Monday's vlog that we'd see what others had filmed while she was in Scotland? Those bouquets were raggedy looking.

Honestly, I've never seen anyone - especially someone as old as Stephanie is - go absolutely childish and giddy over a coat, Barbour or otherwise. This is a woman who buys herself all manner of designer and expensive clothing, but the jumping up and down (which I believe was genuine and not manufactured) was odd and made me feel a little sad, for some reason. I feel like Amaury's parents are the only people in the world who seem to love Stephanie, aside from her rabid fans. Her uncle called her a "beautiful woman"......

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry a little derail. Iā€™m just hopping on here to say I have pretty much scrubbed the ChĆ¢teauverse from my life but for some reason I keep getting drawn back in. I was gobsmacked tonight to see that my local evening news had a feature on manor and maker!šŸ˜± How they had gone from Fergus Ontario to purchasing a ChĆ¢teau in France and starting a business. They would not discuss how much they paid for the ChĆ¢teau but that with the status of the real estate market in Canada it was pretty much a level exchange. I wonder after all this time how that came about. Any other Canadians see it?
Hope you all are well!
I was fortunate enough to miss the local 6:00 p.m. news on Friday night, but the CTV clip was kindly uploaded by Imperious Me for tattlers to view. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Stephanmemememe is now getting weekly massages at the Dump? That will never end
Gracie...... at least its not in the Falling Down Castle section now !!! :ROFLMAO:
---
Forage and flog workshop.
Did these two pay ā‚¬115 to pick those flowers and arrange them! What is FRK teaching them?
Looks like a class for people with needsā€¦..
Madness.

thats the saddest supply of foraging I have seen in a long time , 1 piece of each weed thats not even a good filler for the backbone
of the arrangement . definitely more about it being at the HMN
I sort of got the feel that those two ladies were not happy when going home with their weeds in their hands.
---
I think Philip had jacket envy when he saw Stephanie's new Barbour.
So agree!!!
Mind you that little weasel got a free trip to Scotland and I wonder if they had a room together or their own???? ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.