The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just put next to her filthy flog"I made a whole vlog out of moving a log burner and feeding chickens" I am pretty sure Fanny you have made hundreds of these pathetic offerings. I am so sick of you at this point I wish you would crawl into the unlit log burner and close the door behind you. You seriously are one of the most pointless and disingenuous human beings on the planet

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Phyllis, your pink Waibrator® is becoming angry and hot...
Pink Waibrator.png

Phyllis help me! Your Waibrator® is attacking me!
Facial.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Three things I'm sick of seeing on my YouTube suggestions:

3. Piers Morgan debating trans activists.
2. Travel vloggers romanticizing life in NYC
1. Billy Petherick's Convent Kitchen. It's so much worse than his brother's AGA saga!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So did Snorty give MariEee the same std he gave SJ?
Snorty get out of the way when men are working.
Snorty feed Ruby so the Ukrainian refugee can sleep in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What could she possibly be hiding by blurring one of the wood stove's packing/shipping labels?
1696536999494.png
1696537069030.png

LaLande's address is easily found, so it couldn't be that. Is she lying about the stove's cost or acquisition?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Before Snorts joined, SJ pushed out 3 flogs a week with an average time of 30/31minutes without sponsorship video's. She did the flog editing, cooking, sewing and random stuff her self.

She now pushes out 5 video's a week averaging on 13 minutes per flog with a grand total of 65 minutes. (She did take good notes from tattle on the minimum length per video to get the best roi of time).
She now 'works' 7 to 10 flog minutes per week more. While Maria & Marie cooks, Snorts edit, Natti looking after the rooms and guests, Annmarie pretending to renovate.
There is no story you can follow anymore. It has become random bits and bobs.

Things she did without a follow up since the kick off, of her dailies;
*I must order new towels and start using the brother machine on them. (Did she order the towels? Have they arrived?)
*starting to renovate an attic bedroom. (Have they cleared the room, ordered the wall paper, sanded down and repainted the wash stand)
*new flew needs to be installed in the tack room (has fanny 4 flues become fanny 5 flues yet?)

How long will it take to instal the woodburner in the winter salon? Why didn't they install it. When will they install it?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There was cheese and chicken in the pupusas. Snorts was shoveling them in like a champ. Might have to pop back to the doctor in the village.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I am thoroughly sick of her smarmy, supercilious, and sarcastic mocking manner in every single vlog she makes. She speaks to practically everyone in the same manner. She really is a ghastly woman. The minute her wrinkly, shiny, Gerry face hits the screen, wearing a turban and a dressing gown, I feel like throwing something at the screen, ghastly, ghastly, ghastly! I can feel my blood pressure rising seeing just one second of her garbage vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Dear FOREO Sweden,

I don't think this woman's face is doing your company any good, because your gadget doesn't work on an old cow's skin!
As a businessman myself, I believe this to be a really bad investment and marketing.
Look, do you really believe it's worth sponsoring her?
You're welcome.

MdP
cd1049.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Count on Stephanfraudie to mislead her viewers once again. She states that the first 100 viewers will get a special 21% discount. That is the discount for ANYONE who goes to the website. Check below.

Is the hydration device worth $359 ( on sale from for $452.96) 18 daily masks and the device. 74 assorted daily masks usually cost $256.88. Now on sale for $159. Other daily hydrating masks run about $8 for each daily mask.

Is Stephanfraudie really the best spokesperson for the device?
3C0E14F8-5423-4C05-954A-5944DCF95716.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm honored that Ed & Anna read Tattle .Today at the antique auction he acknowledged my drinking game when they say each other's names they encouraged us to enjoy wine or another beverage. Salud my friends!
I found his lack of aftercare a little disappointing... he never asked if any of us needed a hand to get up...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably the supplier. It looks like a packing list pouch.
Found it franco be glascon.

They retail at £3100 😁
That's why it was blurred, so we wouldn't find that out

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I personally think the Aussies of Purnon are top notch... and I'm not just waving the flag in reflected glory here. 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

It's not just me who think Felicity and Tim are 'accepted' - even the President of France agrees. Macron would not have attended that heritage information reception gig featuring Purnon, had he not seen the merit in what they are trying to accomplish, or there was an ulterior motive. Politicians are notorious for getting out of events they don't want to go to by the simple excuse of saying 'there's something more important that the president needs to attend to' or by using the argument of citing 'national security issues.' However, I can't help wonder if, by the fact that Tim is a former Australian politician who retains close ties with the Victorian state government and by virtue, federal politics in Canberra was an added incentive for Macron to attend. Sad to say, this would have involved military contracts with Australian drone weaponry currently being manufacturered in Victoria for France. Macron may have no interest in a derelict chateau, but he'd certainly have an interest in keeping Australia happy for the sake of state of the art Australian drone technology.

Regardless, the Aussies of Purnon have gone about the restoration of Purnon the right way, unlike someone we know.
Tim would most certainly maintain close links with the Victorian state Labor government as do other ex ministers and Premiers.
Macron would want to continue to 'normalise' relations with Australia after the Morrison submarine debacle; he would be looking at every opportunity to promote ties between the two countries.
He would also want to be involved as the French government have given a significant amount of money to the Purnons to restore the chateau.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.