The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sorry for your loss of your grandmother. :cry:
I remember very well the terribly sad days when my amazing grandmothers and a beloved great grandmother died. All of them passed away decades ago but I miss them immensely until this day…
Trex so sorry hear about your Granny

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Holiday from hygiene Fanny probably noticed and felt right at home eating unhygienic custard tarts. Meanwhile, Ollie may have noticed but was so overjoyed to be able to eat custard tarts without ole sugar tits Camilla giving him the stink eye, he happily gobbled down questionably prepared custardy treats.
---

With the one year anniversary reached this week, you may want to review the June 15, 2023 article on the crispy chateau in which Dan was interviewed about his goals, plans for the building, youtube earnings, etc.
tit that means Dan is only 34 I had him at mid 40s is someone also correct that Kat Krap is 29. They are not looking good on the gridt

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That statement from FRK is a red flag staight away. It implies there have been 'issues' surely ?. Or, is she simply protecting her income from any of her 'clients' ??? I think she's leaving herself wide open for a heap of shite should she not deliver the goods.
I would say she’s trying to protect her income too. Now, I hope she realizes that if she, for whatever reason, defaults on the course, she has to pay it all back. Sometimes, if people have booked hotel and travel (hopefully not) they may want her to reimburse their loss. I can’t see anyone going after that poor girl though in reality.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
As a child her stories were magical to me and when my nieces were born I used to buy her books one at a time for them until they had the complete library. My friend has all of her books lined up in her guest bedroom. Maybe it is an English thing.
I purchased the entire Peter Rabbit series for friends who've recently had a baby girl. It was an opportunity too good to miss... seeing as their last name is McGregor. 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I know many of you are teachers and scholars, and that some of you are caring for people with dementia.
As part of a spiritual path, I started looking into the Montessori method, which is child-led teaching. (Long story short.) I've noticed the most successful trainers of "difficult" dogs also use dog-led training. I believe I even wondered aloud here if dementia patient-led treatment existed -- noting duly that my intelligent mother was still inside the dementia patient she became.
And, voila, a brilliant Australian woman has seen the connection and is teaching Montessori method for dementia patient carers.
Quoting self, sorry. But this is the key quote, just a killer in so many ways:
In 2011, adopting the Montessori method enabled one facility in Australia to eliminate the use of antipsychotic drugs, previously used by 75% of residents, and to reduce the use of sedatives from 67% of residents to just 2%.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Have been following these two fo a while now, c/o a recommendation by @Jules100. Just catching up today as more entetaining that Fanny. I like them. They get things done and they are funny.

A 'shoutout' at 12.47 to DTM, not that he knows I expect, but found it funny anyway :

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As a child her stories were magical to me and when my nieces were born I used to buy her books one at a time for them until they had the complete library. My friend has all of her books lined up in her guest bedroom. Maybe it is an English thing.
I read them as a child, too, and still have my set of them. But that was my point, I guess, that I was a child. Beatrix Potter merchandise is available all over here in the US, used for setting up a nursery, books and stuffed animals, as well as children's dishes.

I just didn't understand MP's obsession with it, although I think @ComtesseRose hit the nail on the head with her assessment.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
london.com/
Anything with the words luxery and ka ching Fanny can't press the, buy now fast enough. . Seriously she can afford a tailor and get these dresses adjusted another red frock f up. Megan markle has a favourite designer who's a complete disaster designed so many bad red dresses for many woman

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@Gertrude Maud you asked about eBay ads showing up on Tattle… and my answer is yes, the same eBay ads have been bugging me the entire day,,, on every page of this thread, with the same hedgehog theme :unsure:

IMG_0514.jpeg

• Haha
Quoting self, sorry. But this is the key quote, just a killer in so many ways:
In 2011, adopting the Montessori method enabled one facility in Australia to eliminate the use of antipsychotic drugs, previously used by 75% of residents, and to reduce the use of sedatives from 67% of residents to just 2%.
As it is a slow news day in the life of the sordid Stephanie Jarvis, I can add a little to this story.
A few years ago I was working in a day respite centre mainly for indigenous people, but we also had a dementia client who had lived an incredible outback life. His second wife was a psychiatrist, and now I realise she was adapting the Montessori method in caring for her husband. An "office" was set up in a corner for him with screens and many personal items displayed, art supplies plentiful, and all office related paraphernalia. He was producing the most incredible, detailed pencil art and particularly portraits of his first wife.
We respected this arrangement and would knock before we entered his domain, he chose to eat in there and was very irritated if he was disturbed. He and I would play word games on a big whiteboard and eventually other clients were allowed to join in and it was fun. He had his own "daybed" (in the corridor!) looking out onto the garden. He came each day voluntarily because he was coming to his workplace, he could be agitated and aggressive, but if we left him alone to get on with his work, he had a really good day.
I might add, the staffing levels at this centre were adequate and it was just a day centre and very informal.

I am up very late because tonight we have had our first rain since April. Finally, today has given me some light.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In Purnon, the wood chip storage
Screenshot_20231008_193449_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231008_193314_YouTube.jpg
is better than any part of LL.
Restoration of LL!!!! HAHAHAHA

That's why I don't watch CDs idiots!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That is a fuggly dress and a very ugly colour. Can’t see it flattering anyone, especially Fanny. If Snorty is picking our Fanny’s wardrobe then he’s purposely making her look matronly in keeping with his Mummy complex and Grandparent fetish.
Stephanie has developed the worst dress sense of anybody I’ve ever seen and its deterioration to the point of ridicule has been exacerbated by influence of the talentless prancing twerp. He’s assumed the role of official dresser and manages to consistently create a look which sees SJ either dress as a harlot plying her trade in a third rate bordello or Mrs. Frump the 1950s vicar’s wife.

I simply don’t understand how SJ, with her immense vanity, can possibly think she looks good in clothes that don’t suit her., clothes that don’t fit, clothes in such unflattering colours. To spend that amount of money and look so badly dressed is astonishing. Factor in dressing inappropriately for any occasion, and she’s a walking wardrobe nightmare.

She’s clueless. BJJ is clueless. Put them together and it’s a perfect storm of designer labels, extravagant spending and a nearly 50 year old being led by the nose by a know-nothing 27 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I simply don’t understand how SJ, with her immense vanity, can possibly think she looks good in clothes that don’t suit her., clothes that don’t fit, clothes in such unflattering colours. To spend that amount of money and look so badly dressed is astonishing. Factor in dressing inappropriately for any occasion, and she’s a walking wardrobe nightmare.
I believe it is two things; 1) Designer labels - it doesn't matter if it doesn't fit because 2) Even ill fitting clothes garner attention, be it from people, tartlets or tourists. Any attention good or bad, I believe, the idiot chatelaine manages to turn into adulation in her skewed little world.
I mean just look at a certain duchess, who has her own Tattle thread - only difference is, she gets paid for wearing her ill-fitted designer clothes, Stephanie Jarvis does not.

• Heart
umm-im-just-gonna-say-it-annie-murphy.gif

864ccd6d-effe-4798-9d75-c1ba821b3d04_text.gif

corinne green
4 hours ago
I was wondering why your subscriber numbers are not increasing as your vlogs are so popular and many of us watch them many times xx and you are now doing daily vlogs xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.