The Chateau Diaries #260 Stephanie Jarvis - the chatelaine of shoppin', clickbait, croc' tears & money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sexually frustrated chatelaine reaches orgasm from a gravy boat!

View attachment 2380967
I believe our beloved @Marquis de Potpourri has got this spot on... 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She seriously said "the other day Phillip was wearing my mothers blouse from the 80's". Like he wears women's clothing all the time. Phi phi then said he has his " grandmothers jacket he wears". Its so everyday its just normal for them. SMH.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She seriously said "the other day Phillip was wearing my mothers blouse from the 80's". Like he wears women's clothing all the time. Phi phi then said he has his " grandmothers jacket he wears". Its so everyday its just normal for them. SMH.
she just says those things for reaction... he probably does wear womens clothes, but who truly cares what this man child does or doesnt do
That's just it, isn't it! There seems to be no creative growth at all! There is nothing new, nothing innovative, and nothing one would be tempted to copy. If Snorty had a Pinterest page on his own tablescapes, I think the comments would be pretty damning. Were I to attend a chateau dinner, I'd expect clean white napery and let the food speak for itself - and this is presupposing that Snorts even knows what "naperie" is. Even if the dinner event was themed, I'd expect the room to be decorated, not necessarily the dinner table itself. Maria's food is repetition upon duplication. Imagine eating courgette every night. I suspect the lieLande library has a recipe book titled 1000 and One Ways to Cook Zucchini. As for Marieee, I'd introduce her to the world of ikebana just to watch her head explode. It'd be fun.
for the love of god get some new water jugs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor Antoine has been dragged to lalande and shoved on Chateau unwrapped.
They must have a contract where the family have to show up so many times a year, so they're shoving Antoine out there now... The wife's had enough being used as a stooge.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They must have a contract where the family have to show up so many times a year, so they're shoving Antoine out there now... The wife's had enough being used as a stooge.
Marie Baghead is probably in the kitchen preparing authentic French food because she knows what she will have to eat if she doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Antoine looked just bored and why not!
He is a teenager and I bet he does not enjoy going there and would rather be with his school friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Your new job is too demanding! I need a daily dose of halcyon humor or as of late wise words!
😘
It’s much the customers bringing their (old) clothes to the store, often packed in garbage bags and thinking they’ll make the big money out of it. And they often have a story to every item, when and where they wore it…

One old lady last week brought us some clothes and I didn’t know who stunk more, she, the clothes or her dog.
Ohh and this is a beautiful cocktail dress worn by my daughter…

it was actually a black polyester monster, with three fake pearls loosely attached on the v neckline.

oh and I had a fallout with one of my two brothers, and some heated arguments with the rest of my family because I needed some help with a damaged water installation in my apartment’s toilet. My brother threatened me that if I should sell my house, he will sell our parents house too and my mother gets kicked out. We have both houses on the same property and share the same entry and road to the houses.

was a cool weekend again.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Antoine looked just bored and why not!
He is a teenager and I bet he does not enjoy going there and would rather be with his school friends.
I wonder why Potts has not shown up in grabeau. He was keen to be seen serving slops to the peasants

• Haha
I have the feeling he'd be wearing jeans and t shirts like every other kid his age if the camera wasn't on him at all times.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually find the tartan gnome the most revolting of all of them (yes, even more so than Thrush and that's a fairly tall order!). The jokes, the bursting into song, the one liners are all just so cringeworthy that I think if I found myself alone with him my knee would make contact with his testicles.
"And then officer, the accused assaulted my knee with his testicles."
Sir Terry Pratchett - Discworld.
---
I would love it if one of the idiots would ask about the wine. It would be so much fun to see The Expert of All Things squirm in his too tight pants. Estate bottled? Blend? Region? Year? Variety of grape/s? Cru? "Let me check the box." 🤣
Or as we say in Australia "Chateau de Cardboard."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Fanny " all the men in the Chateau wear broaches" OMG run Antoine Run and don't wear a broche to school, you will get your ass kicked... why oh why are they exploiting him again on the grab???? and where is his Mother?? packing all their
tit to leave forever?? How long has it been since they were there? the whole grab should be Antoine opening his gifts.... but no.... open some bracelets for you Mom now BACK to FANNY
Poor boy looked bored shitless except when he remembered to force a smile.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Poor boy looked bored shitless except when he remembered to force a smile.
My boys at that age wouldn't have been seen dead in that situation. Crammed next to "auntie" opening crappy presents. He will be teased horribly when his school mates see that. There are more sinister risks putting a young kid like that on show. Does he ever bring a mate to hang out with at the shitshow? I don't know how they coerce him to do that, it took me all my efforts just to get my boys to have a shower at that age!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Take a look at this 1855 chicken coop. It will take about 15 seconds to view. Very fancy chicken coop doors. Just click to view.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The whole Fanny vlog with her waxing poetic about the chapel restoration, and going on about the significance of the chapel at the College was such a load of bollocks. She has used the altar as a buffet table set up for a costume party, and don't even get me started on the ghastly photo shoot she loaned out the chapel for (whether the chapel was consecrated or de-consecrated is a moot point- it is still religious structure.) "Saint Fanny 4 Flues" tried to portray herself as a pious woman, dressed conservatively with the babs concealed in her tatty pink jumper, who has always wanted to "save" the chapel, yet contradicted herself by saying that now she realizes the links of her chapel to others, well, of course she must save it! (So it wasn't a priority before?!?)

The entire vlog, (which was just pan-handling for more money to repair her "pet project") I thought of all those times she blatantly desecrated it. The chapel has had structural issues for years- she KNEW this, yet instead of addressing them, had the stained glass windows restored. Even the stained glass restoration woman told her that the lintels were failing. And what exactly does "Saint Fanny 4 Flues" intend to do with the chapel once it is restored with donation money? It's not like she is going to offer the use of it to the local community for religious services. No, Fanny is going to use it for herself as vlog content and as "an attraction" for her visitors. SMH. She is truly an awful human being.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
My boys at that age wouldn't have been seen dead in that situation. Crammed next to "auntie" opening crappy presents. He will be teased horribly when his school mates see that. There are more sinister risks putting a young kid like that on show. Does he ever bring a mate to hang out with at the shitshow? I don't know how they coerce him to do that, it took me all my efforts just to get my boys to have a shower at that age!
He use to enjoy hanging out with Amaury in his workshop, that's not happening now. What does he do all day? Probably on a tablet. So many weirdos at The Dump, no good role models or playmates, and no, I don't count Phi as a playmate!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
#FreeAntoine
-New thread name suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I guess the lemons from the last dress were made into lemonade for this dress. I do like Aunty, terrible taste, but she's a good sport. I'm a moody witch myself.
I must say Fanny is not looking too good now days. I haven't seen that dress before, it's ugly.
Priceless junk, and I do mean priceless as in pay nothing for it!
Love it how the screenshot of Fanny is her 'best face' . she is uglier and uglier these days. I used to think she was quite attractive in the early days but now she just looks greedy and nasty.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.