Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beachgirl

VIP Member
I’ve just reread my attachment from earlier and yes you are right. Was only concentrating on US at that time 😱

Reactions: 2

vampiregirl

I

Groups currently being vaccinated

The groups currently being vaccinated against COVID-19 are:

people aged 65 years and older who live in long-term care facilities (group 1)
frontline healthcare workers (group 2)
people aged 70 and older living in the community - at different stages (group 3)
people aged 16 to 69 who are at very high risk (group 4)

Vaccinations
The statistics and graphs in this section are built using confirmed figures provided by the Health Executive Service (HSE), and are updated following official release of new data.
Vaccines Administered
Click for more information

Vaccine Data up to
Wed, 24 Mar 2021
Total 1st Dose Vaccines Administered
Total 2nd Dose Vaccines Administered
Total Vaccines Administered

Cohort Breakdown of Vaccines Administered
Click for more information

Cohort 1 Total
Residents aged 65+ in LTCF
Cohort 1 - 1st Dose
Cohort 1 - 2nd Dose
Cohort 2 Total
Frontline Healthcare Workers
Cohort 2 - 1st Dose
Cohort 2 - 2nd Dose
Cohort 3 Total
People aged 70 and older
Cohort 3 - 1st Dose
Cohort 3 - 2nd Dose
Cohort 4 Total
People aged 16-69 and at very high risk of severe COVID-19 disease.
Cohort 4 - 1st Dose
Cohort 4 - 2nd Dose
Not Coded Total
Not Coded Cohort
Not Coded - 1st Dose
Not Coded - 2nd Dose
I think diff areas of Uk diff as I’ve not had mine but my brother who is 5 years young no underly health issues 44 years old just been given his lives in Dorset

So
They had the audacity to claim
Brexit would ruin the uk 🇬🇧

... I’ll say it again 24 million vaccines 💉 administered
(at 27 per second -since start date 😷🙏😷🙏😷🙏😷🙏☘☘☘)

It’s coming ... slowly but yes 🙌 it’s coming - good Friday agreement has till 2028 to have it ... seems they are attempting to drag their feet
Sorry could you elaborate as my husband is from the Republic of Ireland

vampiregirl

Probably, changed it to Canada flag.

Tattlers, Is can't film and edit Stephen from USA or Canada?
Canadian and our borders are closed outgoing and incoming except for ”exceptional travel”. I hardly think that Easter party is essential.
[/QUOTE]
I’m sure I remember this guy say he has a place in France??

LouieLamour

If anyone would like to give me seconds on flowers, I'd be very happy!!!! I would never say no to flowers! If they only last a week?... Oh well!

• Heart

vampiregirl

@Milre - apologies I didn't mean to duplicate your work. I was sorting in my head what had been completed, started, hypothesised. I was bored and imagining the holes in the downstairs toilet floor, just sitting open to rats, mice. Then I remembeted dug up floor in proposed pantry room, which needs water proofing. So another room with no floor/gaps. Perhaps you could update your list and it is posted instead .
@Everyone else. I did not intend to start discussing MM however I do think it is interesting how people can lie and lie and lie yet "their fans" defend them. Well it is showbusiness and their is no business without some sort of show.
I predict SJ will start reducing weekly vlog numbers permanently or hand one over to Philip (animal life at Chateau), and start tailoring content to patreon only.
I think you are right re the patron only videos

Milre

VIP Member
PHILLIP, if you see this, you need to start MICRONEEDLING your head for male pattern hairloss. GOOGLE IT.

My friend's husband has been doing this since 2018 and has grown back most of his hair. Please don't put it off. It actually works. https://www.forhims.com/blog/microneedling-hair-loss

It'll be our little secret. You need never tell anyone you're doing it, or that you read about it here.

Or at least go get a prescription for Propecia.

I'm genuinely sad for you, you are still a baby and your hair is falling out at an alarming rate.
Or you can just stopp drinking alcohol 😂🍻

Reactions: 1

Kickintheass

VIP Member
can you see the attachment? I can't see other peoples pics a lot of the time. Either have to refresh the page loads or just see nothing.

Breathe easy. Wally is fine, he is at Tenby, round the corner from his last sighting in Pembrokeshire.
I think he popped to Cornwall for his shot.
View attachment 502159 View attachment 502161 View attachment 502164

The figures don't show the under 50's who have been done, of which there has been a lot. My partner, 47, no medical conditions, NHS number? what's that? is going for it on Mon morning. Could have gone today but he chose to have a beer or two last night instead. No mixing meds with alcohol, lowers the immune response.
All care homes are done too.
What's happening where you live with the rollout? Is it slow / limited because of being in EU?
is that just first jab. I am reading that there is concern for stocks to get second jab for everyone.

vampiregirl

Was that the video Selmar showed his naked face?

Nutti won't move, let's give her a private apartment/ workspace with an IJ view of all who arrive.

Funny how scottman's apartment leads into hers.
No I wouldn’t either it doesn’t have any windows great In summer so door can be open but in the colder months it would like being in a dungeon