The Chateau Diaries #258 Philip no-nuts would make a wonderful butler, elevated many things in the chateau

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

No, Caroline Gooder, Stephanie’s primary business isn’t the B&B. She collects more money, by far, from Patreon for the Association…which is supposed to be dedicated to the restoration of the farmhouse. $34,000 per month…Tax free money. That’s why people keep asking about the renovations!!!

Reactions: 65
Correct, she doesn't have a business!!! She grifts money now as a business. The Shitoo is a glorified adult frat house - summer camp - think •Meatballs. She has a B&B to pay for the lights to stay on.

Reactions: 34

You are too kind. I just took up the mantle of @MojoDublin and others who have made a thread. I only do it, because I'm here most of the time. LOL.
(I'm addicted to all your hillarious comments!)

Reactions: 36
@Jules100 I remember back in the day following NYC gossip when Jenna Lyons left her husband. Quite a big deal back then. I like her style. I am surprised she is on RHNY I will have to watch where I can (I am in EU) - I won't use Fanny's code for a VPN

Reactions: 13
Chateau Diaries is not Love, Life and Laughter it is just bollix between the botoxed to buggery Mme La Cougar and PhiPhi Le/La Combover grifter
---
well she ain't double downing on Snorts is she

Reactions: 15
oh it's a civet not an ocelot - but anyways - has anyone ever tried it, I've always wondered what it tastes like. I half expect it to show up on the grift grab.

Reactions: 7
Just watched latest from Tales from the Chateau Citadelle. Liked and replied to all comments except for those who kindly provided some good suggestions for removing wall coating. Oh dear, another channel getting a bit snarky with the very people who support them. Go figure

Reactions: 9
I had not seriously thought of this possibility before. Can any of the tattlers with narc knowledge say whether this would be typical narc behaviour?
As long as something/someone is of service to her and feeds the emptiness, she will continue to entertain it/them. When something more titillating comes along or she becomes bored and needs a more exciting source then she will abandon course to pursue that need. Which should come from within for healthy adults.

Hoorah the repairs to the terrace are finally underway.
looks perfect! a great chateau job. Done by a cheap british handyman no doubt. Supervised by the squirrel man who is more concerned whether to paint to sky blue or navy blue ( what a impossible choice) whilst the chatelaine is in bed till 3
---
---
Well my favourite tattlers -Tomorrow marks the start of mine and Stephanie's birthday month!! woo woo! ( luckily I don't share the same special day) to celebrate and in the run up of her patron day ( which will be a utter underwhelming event) I propose we post every day -Our favourite pictures of strep ( and squirrel man) and her most egregious lies, scams and events. Lets make her 48th birthday one to remember!

Love always
Mouse Panda

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread, you are a God amongst heathens
Thank you @graciemckitten for summing up and cueing that up so I didn't have to watch the entire video. You deserve gold a medal for endurance !

Reactions: 16
Isn’t she going to be 48 this year? I was thinking she was born in 1975?

eeew no, I have never been tempted to eat or drink something that has been anywhere near a civet's digestive system. I have a pretty low bar as far as food is concerned. I am not fussy and have tried many unusual dishes/drinks in my travels (one of the joys of travel imo), but even if this is deemed to be the Holy Grail of coffee...just eeeew no

ETA: which is really stupid when I think about it, because I am quite prepared to actually eat other animal's digestive systems

Yes, and when decanted boxed wine is left, it's saved on the shelf...
That must have oxidised - look at the colour of it! yuck!! That has to be against the hygiene rules for BnB and hotels. Unsafe food storage. Looks like something Ramsey would have seen on his saving restaurant series

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
So Jules what tea can you spill now that you are out of the Chateau verse?

Reactions: 26
Oi Gooder....over here

Reactions: 33
Congrats on 2x vip @Karma baby!

Barbie themed dinner... you can't make this shit up! 4 minutes showing the table, the food, explanation of the food by Maria. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Reactions: 33
Some great suggestions I will have to check them out. I too have been wandering around you tube and found Mr. and Mrs. Adventure, Nikki Delventhal (lives in a van) Peter Santenello ( travels around interviews amazing people around the world) the Weekend with the Amish farmer was amazing---

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.