The Chateau Diaries #245 Mummy, new look; Phi Phi, new pants; Ruthie, new novel - stranger than fiction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched so you don't have to

11 chicks hatched. (Phiphi acted like a 3y/o)
Stone bench placed in court yard (needs pressure washing)
Picking up mummy from airport
Annelise stepped by to do her hair.
They had lunch and SJ showed each and every single item laid out on the table. Like we never saw cheese before.
Tableschaping by phiphi 🤮
Showing the food they are going to eat (stop doing that, I dont want to know what maria cooks or how ot looks pn the plate)
Showing mummy her appartment, noticed that the chandeliers are still on the ground since january 🤣
Mummy and percy went to pick up gerry
Pavlina picked herbs to make tea

Ps what are the boxes in the chick room? Is anyone familair with the brand emma?
I’m sure that Emma is a brand of mattress.

Reactions: 24
Would someone be willing to share a link to the patreon video of mummy and Fanny in the garden? Ta!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
well i know you told me not to indulge but this is irresistible whilst being a mighty strange situation. clara (jen smit) is obsessed with me and it’s a wild obsession! unlike @Clara Burnett i actually don’t have a problem if someone wishes to hold my actions to account. i’ve done some fabulously shady things here, but you can’t possibly tell me i haven’t put all the facts i’ve learned on the table for all to pour over.

@Clara Burnett is just pissed that she was outed not by me but initially by others. if you look back when jen smit is first spoken of seriously as a contender this year, clara started up with all this defensive behaviour. then when i finally detailed the facts she went into overdrive. i guess she’s pressed at the moment. anyway, i hope jen is mentally doing well, if not i urge her to seek professional help.

View attachment 2210896

View attachment 2210905View attachment 2210906
I still wonder why the hatred.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Patreon Vlog
Best thing about the vlog is there was no Snorty. It's an illuminating Mummy & Daughter Hour.

Mummy
Overall, Mummy says she's happy with the garden, but it's sure hard to tell. Mummy is very concerned that:
  • Fanny has planted too much & taken on too much. It all takes management & work, but Mummy knows Fanny won't do it herself and really isn't interested in the gardens
  • The plants need water and with water restrictions/drought conditions much of what's been planted won't survive
  • Even with 3 gardeners (none who work on the weekend's we are told) there is much work and maintenance which isn't being done.
Mummy seemed anxious during the tour and clearly has different opinions to Fanny. I wonder if Fanny thought that planting lots of things in the garden would please Mummy, but not sure it has. Mummy loves gardening, and she's been told her role during this stay is to manage the gardeners, but Isabelle wants to get out in her garden and do it herself.

Mummy did the whole tour without sun glasses, but early on was rubbing her left eye a lot. Mummy admits she can't see very well. I fear for Mummy & Percy on the spiral staircases. Don't let Snorty walk behind you!
Gnome's know more about gardens than Fanny View attachment 2209727
In the garden, the chicken coop, the greenhouse, the Jardain Anglaise the dialogue went something like this:
F - I don’t know what that is
M - It’s lupins
F - That’s peas
M - It’s broad beans
F - I don’t know if it’s a pumpkin patch or courgette patch
M - It’s aubergine or perhaps melons
F - I don't know what it is – will have to ask them
F - I don’t know what that is – will have to ask them
F - I don’t know what that is - oh, field mushrooms (after reading the sign)
F - It’s delightful, it’s so pretty
M - One needs to check for little black mites
F - Strawberries
M - The birds will eat them
F - Asparagus
M - Needs lots of water, aren’t going to survive
F - Think it’s Rhubarb, unless it got moved
M - Needs lots of water and shouldn’t be forced
F - It’s artichoke
M - No it's cardoon and you eat the stalks not the flower head
M - That’s not how you store tools
F - Here's where the gazebo and new flower bed will be
M - The only problem is you are creating more and more work
F - Davy is pretty go at considering maintenance
M - I’m not sure
M - Where's the Lily of the Valley I planted
F - I think it got trampled

Davy
Fanny claims everything Davy has planted in the Jardin Anglaise needs no water after 3 years???? :rolleyes:

Woods
Fanny thinks she should come to the woods everyday. Fanny, you can’t do that unless you actually stay home at the shitoo everyday.

Scrap Yard for Broken Down Vehicles 🚗
Fanny says it's all Dan's old cars, but think we've found the red van and the car Baghead purchased for Fanny

Courtyard
Those damn posts in the courtyard won’t be removed for 8-10 years. Fanny tells Mummy she needs some vision. (Fanny, your Mummy is blind) Mummy will likely be dead before the posts are removed

New bench from auction house in Sussex – Fanny thinks it was only £50 but can’t remember!?!?! (Fanny you left off a zero - it was probably £500)

War on Weeds
Big argument over the heuchera plants in the Jardain Anglaise

M - That should not be there
F – But look at the nice red flowers Mummy
M - The weeds will take whatever water there is, so you need to do the weeding
F - No, No, No Mummy - don't pull that
M - What’s good about this? (after pulling out the weed)
F - Nothing
F - Maybe Mummy knows what she’s doing after all
M - She does (Mummy keeps pulling at the weeds)
F - Oh you’re getting there
M - I was always there
M - Apologize
F - I bow to your superior wisdom
M - I’m going to spend time here – everything has to go :ROFLMAO:

Mummy, can you please include Snorty in your “War on the Weeds” which are invading the shitoo! We'd all like to see Snorty pulled out by the roots and chucked in the garbage, never to be seen again.
I've not watched the patreon vlog yet.. saving for brekkie tomorrow. I did however watch tonights vlog, the chicks hatching yes they were so very cute, not like Phi Phi's face which was far from cute..jeez he's supposed to be an adult. FRK barely unpacked, titty lip & SJ is off again to collect Mummy..4 hours sleep!, I'd call an Uber.. why didn't Gerry arrive with them? Why did the OAP's have to go and collect him? Isabelle can't see or hear & Percy looks like he's about to collapse.. did you see him trying to get out of the car? The first thing Gerry notices is SJ' s hair? Natti on Isabelle's arrival notices how young she looks? I'm surprised they haven't got botox sponsorship. I would like to know more about Pavlinas tea combinations..Annalise has a plan, she thinks by associating with CD's she will get the following for her new channel.. I've also come to the conclusion people are watching Dans channel expecting the worst.. what a total numpty.

Reactions: 26
I wish I could "heart" this a million times.
We are going backward here....and it is very alarming.
It's kinda mind blowing to me that this is even an issue in 2023. I cannot fathom hatred for people who aren't straight. At least it's reassuring to know that the next generations are far more accepting of difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've also come to the conclusion people are watching Dans channel expecting the worst.. what a total numpty.
he sure calls a disaster. but we won't see it, just filthy chatelaine will walk around in her shagy coat with long face announcing the tragedy.

Reactions: 17
A mushroom shed would work at Lalande also
How appropriate . . . a mushroom shed at the HMN.
Stephanie already treats her viewers and patrons like mushrooms.
She keeps them in the dark and feeds them crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
shrug-idk.gif

Nic Larkin.jpeg

C Rae
2 minutes ago
Well. just watching the video for the second time. Phillips face when he saw the chicks and then holding Penguin and siblings was absolutely priceless. Suddenly had a flash of Penguin and siblings following Phillip around the Chateau wherever he goes. They can imprint on humans after all. :)

5e9f34b2-6250-46f0-bfa1-f21434f41505_text.gif

BJJ scared of roosters (1).png

1685655381107.png

8972c545-49a7-45be-986c-c150c83c1f8d_text.gif

Carol Z
12 minutes ago
None of the Patrons can see Philip and the chicks without mentally screaming “GRAB THE CHICKEN PHILIP!” Not to be rude…there was a Patron video where they tucked eggs (unsuccessfully it seems) under the broody chicken and Philip, encased in gloves, was reluctant to pick it up. Eventually “GRAB THE CHICKEN PHILIP” was repeatedly implored in between Stephanie’s gales of laughter.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I watched so you don't have to

11 chicks hatched. (Phiphi acted like a 3y/o)
Stone bench placed in court yard (needs pressure washing)
Picking up mummy from airport
Annelise stepped by to do her hair.
They had lunch and SJ showed each and every single item laid out on the table. Like we never saw cheese before.
Tableschaping by phiphi 🤮
Showing the food they are going to eat (stop doing that, I dont want to know what maria cooks or how ot looks pn the plate)
Showing mummy her appartment, noticed that the chandeliers are still on the ground since january 🤣
Mummy and percy went to pick up gerry
Pavlina picked herbs to make tea

Ps what are the boxes in the chick room? Is anyone familair with the brand emma?
It is a brand of memory foam mattresses. great for bedsores in those who spend too much time in bed!! ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The sad part is that he's probably added no value to the house and if she goes to sell, they will pick up on the poor DIY. He's not a builder in any way shape or form, he was a chef. Leave the building works and the other related things to the professionals, certainly on what he's doing at the moment. On the days he has the boys IMHO they shouldn't even be at that building site, too dangerous I find it amazing that Annalise allows it.
And to be honest, Dan was a cook out on a rig. He appears to like cooking but a chef he is not. He has cooking experience, but I will bet a bottom dollar he wasn't cooking any culinary cuisine out there for the crew.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's me, mate. I kept name dropping you, just say it so we can move on from this cryptic debacle. And the reason I did it is because you weren't here just commenting on Phyllis' fashion, you kept doing questionable things both by Tattle standards and regular ones, and many were not aware of the connection between your previous accounts and their history. But even so, when others suggested you might be some nefarious figure I stated my opinion was that you're driven by misplaced vigilantism, but you're no flying monkey. And believe it or not, I didn't report you.

You've come back. You keep baiting for people to engage you in stale business. Let's move on.
Sorry to quote myself, the other comment disappeared. Just wanted to say I misunderstood who Dragomiroff was referring to in their previous post. Can't delete it, so ignore me.

Reactions: 10
The above posts from Clara Burnette are from 2 different accounts,

The second Clara Burnett account was started on May 25, 2023 and is not the same account as the first Clara Burnette with the photo without wording underneath the photo. The first Clara Burnette account was started on May 23, 2023.

The first Clara Burnett account started on May 23, 2023 is
Clara Burnett
@ClaraBurnettGooder

View attachment 2211012

The second Clara Burnett account, started on May 25, 2023 is below and includes a green banner beneath the photo stating, Real Clara.

Clara Burnett
@ClaraBurnettNotTheImpostor1 subscriber
Left Lalande Left Tattle and Living Life

View attachment 2211006
This account is also the one which posted on the travel channel or the crsp unwrapped channel.
@Clara Burnett on here doesn’t use emojis in her posts 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.