The Chateau Diaries #245 Mummy, new look; Phi Phi, new pants; Ruthie, new novel - stranger than fiction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why won’t she at least ‘hire’ someone who can actually film and edit? Philip continues to kill her brand.
Snorty was quiet at the flower show but still got in line for a feed bag. I was soooooo hopeful that SJ was going to whip out a check and donate $ to any of the good causes. Someone said she hasn’t paid a charity from gift grab all year. That would have been a good tie into her other channel for cross viewership. What a dolp!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Even Phyll-arse's hair was better pre phyll-arse at the tit'o.

Funny thing... there was a piece on France 2 news tonight about men going to Turkey for hair transplants. I immediately thought of snorty 😂
I'll keep my eyes wide open and my phone ready to take shots! I will stand post at aya sofia!

P.s. ufo news from NASA :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Glad you brought this up as I have seen many responses on YT on the PS subject : these 2 sums it up perfectly for me :

This imbalance of power has been going on in the corporate world for decades. I've witnessed it first hand since the '80s. The executives/stars take advantage of a younger/junior member of staff, give them promotions/benefits way beyond their skill set over more deserving, experienced senior colleagues but, once the relationship/affair is over, the junior is either let go (paid off) or, side lined elsewhere to make it all go away asap! Colleagues can become very disgruntled watching it all play out and the victim, once moved, feels humiliated as everybody knows exactly why too which sometimes means a total lack of respect from their newly acquired colleagues.

It was a huge cover up job from the top to the bottom right from when the relationship started, let alone, ended and the young runner was paid off and moved sideways to Loose Women, which job he subsequently left, most probably through embarrassment that everybody knew the "real" truth - his reputation most definitely damaged beyond repair in the world of TV!
PS has earned millions during his TV career, he should have plenty enough squirrelled away to last him for the rest of his life. No sympathy from me as most viewers of TM are more worried about paying their utilities bills these days than what ultimately happens to PJ or HW.

I 100% agree with some of his past co-presenters, Eamon Holmes specifically. PS is defo a delusional narcissist and, imho, was never a really nice guy BUT hey - lights, camera, ready and ACTION! Mask in place and let's go - fake it until you are eventually found out - and I actually think I witnessed PS saying those exact words too in one clip to his young "lover" from a few years ago that have recently resurfaced!
Very much like someone else we here know, unfortunately, only too well! Karma. ;)
The TM clips of PS interview of one of Jimmy Savilles staff is up on YouTube….. His questions and demeanour are very telling in light of these recent developments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I can't muster the will to watch travels with my friend. However I did peak how many subscribers/views she got. There is no way that channel earns her enough money to justify travelling and filming to 'help' with the renovations. The 'traveling youtube market' is saturated unless you bring something refreshing onto the table, you are getting nowhere. Barcelona many people have visited Barcelona, lake garda/como, venice already.
The concept is wrong and boring.
I haven’t watched it yet either! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Enough hearing the critiques on here!

Thanks for letting me name this thread- I was frustrated that I didn’t come up with anything more catchy!
Maybe I will another time! 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2207769
Maja B
1 day ago
Hi wonderful Stephanie! It is not my place to say, but I feel like I need to. I think it's great that you want to separate your content and cater to only the ones that are interested in your chateau life and not so much travels. But I worried you are not get the revenue you would be otherwise getting. And you so much needed to save that wonderful church of yours. I hope you would reconsider to make shift back to your main channel. All the best and can wait to see that is in store.
Would love to unleash Church Lady on the Shitoe. Endless topics to berate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a difference a few years make. Fanny is so different, almost likeable, and the food better! Main difference is no Snorts obviously, but noticeable we cannot always blame him for dressing Fanny like a Granny. She was doing that all by herself back in the day
Fanny’s real eye size and colour…

Fannny over emphasising French words Carte fiscale….. is this one of the first big lies from Fanny? She tells us many times that Nick bought her that Ford fiesta car.
Whose name is listed as the previous owner/ seller…..Marie?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Not so exclusive at all!View attachment 2208353
The only thing I can accept as a good thing about this video is that they showed something that the vast majority of people (visiting Italy and the wonderful cities and buildings), tourists, probably wouldn't visit.
Not many tourists back in 2020 when Covid was raging, so I presume it would have been quite easy to book a visit. Fanny and Ollie were probably the only 2 idiots requesting a visit to Isola del Garda at the time.
---
Not so exclusive at all!View attachment 2208353
The only thing I can accept as a good thing about this video is that they showed something that the vast majority of people (visiting Italy and the wonderful cities and buildings), tourists, probably wouldn't visit.
Nearly 28 million tourists visited Lake Garda last year (2022), about 40 per cent of come from Germany, Austria or Switzerland. Interesting that low water levels drought levels have recently revealed a hidden path from the shore to an island in the middle of the lake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Are we surprised? Time and time again we see predators flock to these positions of power, media being an environment which is rife with them: Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, Stephen Collins, Ian Watkins, Jimmy Saville just to name a few. They're charismatic people who take advantage of social conventions and hierarchies to do their bidding. And in this crime they are abetted by the people around them who would rather turn a blind eye than risk disturbing the status quo.
They also happen to be in the entertainment world where 'making it' is very very very hard to achieve - people don't want to risk their job in a field like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Good point, basically nothing whatsoever interesting new to see then, than just a walk in the revitalised forest area and maybe, just maybe, a small fountain with no water and an additional stone bench! :rolleyes:
Maybe it will be a bi-annual event then?
:oops: there I go, giving SJ and the cult marketing ideas/delaying tactics/reasons so that she can add more to her offshore pension investment fund!
Maybe a quadrennial event or better yet decennial.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So , Fanny goes to the Chelsea Garden Show and interviews gardeners about their gardens there ......... what a cheek !!!
This from a woman who spends Other Peoples Money and has a god awful weed patch and Never Gardens Herself !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I gave Journey to Chateau one more try as it was 12 months since they arrived in France and took possession of chateau. I thought maybe they’d recap their work and mention goals for next year.
No - just more copying other chateau vlogs - this time Amanda and Lincoln at Our French Chateau.
There was a local donkey fair they filmed. Patrick The Digresser states “in future we will get 2 donkeys and save them from slaughter……… create a sanctuary for them. Privately viewers have contacted us (sure Patrick!) and said to set something (financially) up something to support the donkeys specifically.” Oh really Patrick who did? When did they? You tosser.
These guys are renovating a private home with one gite (already renting). From the start they had a patreon account (over AUD 900 per month), Buy Me a Coffee and now discussing funding donkeys. I have noticed how they copy elements of other chateau vlogs showing cooking, table settings, gardening, endless visits to brocantes and now donkeys!
I’m really annoyed as donkeys was Amanda & Lincoln’s unique addition to their vlogs as a donkey came with chateau originally. And they have shown the health care needed for the donkeys. Patrick and Stuart are slimily leaching off other vloggers. Focus on your pack of 8 dogs you lock in a room every night.
Oh and Jane from NQAC ate dinner with sunglasses on her head and handbag across body! Honestly where do these people come from.
I’ve watched Patrick and Stuart from the begining and have never heard mention of donkeys before, yet Patrick said he's talked about it on their vlogs. Huh Patrick? Don't think so! I think it's a great thing to wish to give these lovely creatures a restful retirement after years of toil... however, focusing on their dogs is the route for them to take. Not getting donkeys, not getting Limoges, not an echo of what other chateauverse people do, but being original and true to themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve watched Patrick and Stuart from the begining and have never heard mention of donkeys before, yet Patrick said he's talked about it on their vlogs. Huh Patrick? Don't think so! I think it's a great thing to wish to give these lovely creatures a restful retirement after years of toil... however, focusing on their dogs is the route for them to take. Not getting donkeys, not getting Limoges, not an echo of what other chateauverse people do, but being original and true to themselves.
Yup!
Next thing they'll be trapping feral cats and having them neutered.
I wonder when they will start the Stuart and Pats' travel vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Patreon video is out and Fanny has gone a bit crazy - it's over an hour long. The entire vlog appears to be just Fanny & Mummy touring the gardens. Suspect it will take Karma Baby some time to upload.

At first glance not sure Mummy is excited by updates in Isabelle's Garden - her words are "Mon Dieu, it's not my garden".

Fanny clearly learned nothing at the CFS because she still can't identify many of the flowers or veggies and has no idea what's been planted. Fanny really doesn't give a Flying F*ck about the gardens - its all just a game for vlog content.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.