The Chateau Diaries #245 Mummy, new look; Phi Phi, new pants; Ruthie, new novel - stranger than fiction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the Lake Garda vlog. OMG, how awful can she get? She looked and acted like a clown. She is in completely the wrong role in a travel vlog with that over-excited voice and ridiculous giggling. There is also a very strange mix of different styles of background music and Mozart's clarinet adagio was sullied by having Fanny prancing about in her awful mini dress! The Italian woman was clearly a completely different class from Fanny, with an under-stated elegance and natural manner. She spoke English well and clearly, so goodness knows why they had to put in a sub-text just when she was speaking; it's really needed more when Fanny is gabbling away! I think Camilla has definitely had work done on her face since that was filmed; it looks completely different now. Fanny always sticks out like a sore thumb when other women are around. Of course, that's what she wants: to be noticed, but she's noticeable for all the wrong reasons! It's a shame she has so little self-awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Are we showing our gardens now???? lol mines a weedy mess but unlike some I don’t have three gardeners, the table is for sale more dead people stuff, although we had dinner there this weekend
Huge fan of "dead people stuff." I buy from a lot of sellers like you on IG, etsy, ebay, and estate sales. I purchased some things that were once in Red Skeltons (the comedians) home. They are gorgeous. I didn't get them for that reason they just were my taste, the rest is a bonus. My grandparents loved him. They would be tickled at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When it first started getting reported a couple of weeks ago, I had a little nose on the Tattle Philip Schofield page. Bit of a shock tbh, and there could be alot more to the story that's been reported. Alot of them are voicing concerns of a 'Jimmy Saville' type scandel at ITV.
I learnt alot, and none of it good
Are we surprised? Time and time again we see predators flock to these positions of power, media being an environment which is rife with them: Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, Stephen Collins, Ian Watkins, Jimmy Saville just to name a few. They're charismatic people who take advantage of social conventions and hierarchies to do their bidding. And in this crime they are abetted by the people around them who would rather turn a blind eye than risk disturbing the status quo.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Well tartlets. Thanks for the new thread @ComtesseRose and @Tea with lemon for VIP status-I will be buying you Long Island Ice Teas in the lounge.

Anyway literally couldn't watch the ridiculous Stephanie in that travel vlog. Vapid comments, tottering around in those pathetic heals and wearing the most inappropriate dress. The wistful gazes, the eulogising the constant me me me and La Lande she is so bleeping annoying it is almost unreal. She has no control over how stupid she is with her trite comments. What was that hat-she always looks like she is going to a fancy dress or wore something for a bet. Meanwhile in the same flog Camilla, looks effortlessly chic, serene and calm she is everything Fanny wished she could be-but Camilla is a thoroughbred and Fanny is a Pit Pony decked out for a parade.
Just watched one minute of her Chelsea show.
Clueless vapid ignorant….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I watched the Lake Garda vlog. OMG, how awful can she get? She looked and acted like a clown. She is in completely the wrong role in a travel vlog with that over-excited voice and ridiculous giggling. There is also a very strange mix of different styles of background music and Mozart's clarinet adagio was sullied by having Fanny prancing about in her awful mini dress! The Italian woman was clearly a completely different class from Fanny, with an under-stated elegance and natural manner. She spoke English well and clearly, so goodness knows why they had to put in a sub-text just when she was speaking; it's really needed more when Fanny is gabbling away! I think Camilla has definitely had work done on her face since that was filmed; it looks completely different now. Fanny always sticks out like a sore thumb when other women are around. Of course, that's what she wants: to be noticed, but she's noticeable for all the wrong reasons! It's a shame she has so little self-awareness.
Yes, Camilla has fillers. She has what is called here in the US "pillow face". There are many examples of this, but hers is one I refer to as it being like she ran into a frying pan........flat features, but very broad, overfilled cheeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2209119

The Secrets of the Chelsea Flower Show 2023
🤫 (trailer)

Stephen A .Brown
55 minutes ago
Very disappointed with the video
Native Texan
1 hour ago
WTF was that minute and 26 seconds of teasing for what??? This is crap!🤬
just Naomi
1 hour ago
Uh wth

Sindy Simms
2 hours ago
This is scheduled for June?
The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
It was definitely an error - thanks so much for letting me know! It's been resolved now x
just Naomi
1 hour ago
What was the point of this?

View attachment 2209129
Why won’t she at least ‘hire’ someone who can actually film and edit? Philip continues to kill her brand.

Reactions: 26
You read my mind! As I watched that vlog I thought to myself "she thinks rules are for everyone else".
She is so confusing the last thing she said was that she needed a French passport and didn't have one. Was going to go in person- next shot the post person came so she could do it online? Whos passport did she use? so confusing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, Camilla has fillers. She has what is called here in the US "pillow face". There are many examples of this, but hers is one I refer to as it being like she ran into a frying pan........flat features, but very broad, overfilled cheeks.
ShrimpEye yet to come!! It always appears when you are addicted to botox

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your garden is lovely! I'd like to come and just sit there all day, it's such a calm and restful space!
You would be most welcome. . I especially love plants with scent that carries on the air ….eleagnus quicksilver this week, and a beautiful apricot climbing rose. I like to cut them and place in a vase on the breakfast table making a lovely greeting in the morning.

This sounds poetic… my life is so stressful I need escapes. My ill husband dropped one of his meds on the floor and the dog got it…..thankfully he is such a good doggy he dropped it, probably was bitter too IDK. Just one of the many challenges!
Watching Fanny butcher the show gardens at Chelsea.
Blasphemy.
Trite commentary.

• Heart
Everything was better before Philip
Even Phyll-arse's hair was better pre phyll-arse at the tit'o.

Funny thing... there was a piece on France 2 news tonight about men going to Turkey for hair transplants. I immediately thought of snorty 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.