Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milre

VIP Member
Just finished watching last night vlog at Marc's sister's chateau.

I couldn't help but comparing the 2 women in many of the different "scenes"... What a difference ! Striking.

In one side, you have a "normal" woman, mature, well in her skin (as we say in french : feeling good with yourself)), calm, intelligent, and yet younger !
In the other side, you have, an immature woman, always playing with the others, laughing, posing and yet, older !

Something is not right there.

It has never been so obvious than in this video.
Some will kill me again but also being a parent makes most people more adult and mature and also more interesting to me. Doesn't matter if man or woman. Sure you can have a happy life and make a career and whatever without kids but there is something about meeting a parent. I just can't take S serious. There is S with a chateau and no kids and then there is someone with a chateau and with kids. So obviously I find the other one more attractive to get to know

I think Annalise is beautiful but she's not vain. So sometimes we see her without make-up, or when she's exhausted, or when she's running around after two toddlers. She's really a natural beauty. There's also a kindness and generosity of spirit in Annalise that shines through, and that's beautiful in itself.
Only problem with Annelise is she is overweight. I say this out of concern with her health - nothing else. Doesn't matter if you have a pretty face or not when being obese will kill you. And it is not the Asthma to blame for this, just unhealthy eating habits which she should change today to be a good role model for the boys . Also Dan should know better, if he is the one doing the cooking. But he just does his thing and my guess is that's the reason why she is comfort eating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

nuff said

Here in Florence we encounter a lot of nationalities and Americans are the ones who get loud, over-articulate and start to propel their hands in true Italian fashion when in doubt they're not understood. I was told that's an example of Americanization, as in the States people come from different backgrounds and not all have good command of English, I have never questioned this theory. Until now. I thought Steph was doing the same to be understood. Her fans aren't the smartest bunch.
From a travel industry perspective, cruise ships. Agreed the generalisation of North American’s is loud, but generally fairly happy, staff happy to work with them, they seem to take photos of standard things and are a bit gushing, family or couple photos tend to be fairly conservative. However, Russia and some Eastern European completely different, staff generally do not wish to assist/serve them, as it seems those that can afford to travel look down on the assigned waiting staff, however, the amusement for staff comes when photos are being taken especially by the more unpleasant individuals, one member of staff likened them to putting their portfolio together for a certain adults only type of website.
Let us hope the LOTL considers who she allows to stay in future so there are no further potential website type only photos.

Joy no toile

“Cat Blanche”? This post takes up almost an entire page and I have no idea what any of it means. Btw did you send the flowers you said you were going to send?
In that patreon video, she says cat Blanche, not carte blanche.

If thine eyes offend you...chose ignore

It that same @Milre post she says February visit to Venice. All in the household invited. FRK says her trip is off.

Sadly discovered flower delivery not recommended to many touching before received.

Last edited:

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Omg

just on now catching up

it’s horrendous that tattle says where’s all the other ppl in her life

and all of a sudden 🤦‍♀️ BJJ announced there’s more !!!!!

offfsakeeeeeee

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘
Tattle Happy St Patrick’s Day
☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘
Think the walrus may need explaining.

Subzero

Analisse's mom??? Stephanie is not that old .....she would have had to have Annalise at 15 yrs old!

Reactions: 1

Kickintheass

VIP Member
For sure Dan’s wife knows her own condition. Everyone who has issues with or is challenged by their own weight is self-aware. Dan’s wife might have medical issues we don’t know of that makes her the way she is. Perhaps she’s taking steroids for her asthma. Maybe hard-core work outs may not be an option for her at this time. The process is different for a lot of people. Whatever the reason is, I agree with you she does need to start somehow, for her health’s sake and her family. Always NO to body-shaming, and we all can tell she is beautiful inside and out, but everyone should take care of themselves for their health and family.

Being health conscious and therefore equally weight conscious, working out is like a second-religion to me. Pre-COVID, I did gym instruction on the side. I should volunteer at Basmaignee for MPK! (Let me humble brag a bit and post a pic meself here!) 😅✌🏼

View attachment 484387
Looking good. Close run thing between the two religions.

She tells us in the tile video that the people Daddy drew are naked and frolicking and three of those people are herself, Nick and Michael Potts. She is telling us her father drew her naked and she is going to spend Patreon money to have the images ‘restored’ to the kitchen. We don’t know if she posed for the picture or at what age, if Daddy drew his daughter’s naked body from memory or imagination, but he did draw it; she tells us so. Did Mummy know? What was her role? We don’t know. We do know that he did draw his daughter naked and she wants to talk to us her viewers about that, even as she thinks she’s speaking about nothing more than tiles and restoration work.

We also know, as a matter of fact, not snark, that SJ surrounds herself with Daddy’s pictures of naked people and sex acts, including one over the mantle in her own bedroom. She is determined to legitimize his work, the tamer pieces at any rate, by marketing them as gift wrap or prints for top-paying patrons. She wants to make it OK and she wants us to play along with her in this belief, so we too can be complicit.

One of the queasiest moments for me was when she and Mummy visited the older Frenchman with the impeccable little garden. Mummy was flirting it up big time (her husband being far away in SA) and stood very close to the man. He lifted his hands to put to her face, as if he were about to kiss her. No, no! Mummy said, not moving. When she got what she wanted, a massive head of lettuce, she turned to the camera and whispered, See? I always get something nice when I come here! Personally, I thought she couldn’t have been more repellent. I thought, if she’d carry on like that for a free head of lettuce, what would she do for a cucumber?

It is amazing, and sad, when people lack self-awareness and understanding, and put themselves and their histories on public display.
I’m a very behind with the vlogs, do you mind telling me which one she says this in or is it in a patreon video?

la justice

That is definitely not her brother, but Bernard, the old gardener who has the biggest crush on IJ and she knows it. At some point, before Percy, IJ was feeding so much into his imagination he actually thought the love was mutual. She took him with to the beach house in SA, but during that trip she met Percy, a much bigger cash-catch. Even though she’s married to Percy, Bernard has not given up hope and IJ is not unwilling to feed that narrative, as long as it gets her free stuff.
Thank you for the correction.

lalablahblah

VIP Member
This is what their website says:

Following the latest health measures, Ryanair airline is stopping its flights to the United Kingdom this winter. Flights are scheduled to resume in May for Bristol, Manchester and Leeds-Bradford, and in July for London-Stansted and East Midlands.

Flights with Chalair Aviation airline are operated by weekly rotations to Paris-Orly and Lyon.

People coming from SA or Amsterdam are they able to fly in?

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Oh she is deep in her delusion. Holding onto a naked image of herself that her father drew and wanting to memorialize it on a tile on the kitchen wall? The chateau in blue and white tile is one thing, opposite the wall of Spode. Throw in naked people frolicking (her words), including herself, Nick and Michael Potts, and she will have defaced any beauty that kitchen might have had. It will be like the wall of a public restroom facing off against the wall of Spode.
hold up... did I just read that her father drew a picture of herself naked.... that’s just weird, gross...

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
😹😹😹😹
forgive me father for I have sinned - I might have elevated my lounge wear to IMPLY it was active wear !!!

I was as the chat o Laine says naughty 👿 and had a fleece lined relaxation suit in the shopping 🛍basket and without realising pushed the buy one get one free button .... Personally the sales had never gone threw so fast
without confirmation now flashing multiple times ... it was instant 🤭

in fairness the London company were not blighted by brexit and were on my doorstep in a matter of days 🤤🤤🤤

I have been tattooed in the SUITS for so long now they apparently are second skin ...

seeking advice for their removal - once out of level 5 I fear there will be separation anxiety 😥

awaiting divine intervention 🙄
Sounds good
I want one :love:

Separation anxiety .. don't panic, this is the new work wear range for 2021
1616266938511.png

• Heart