Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
The patreon video recently shared here to explain her dreadful plan of using her father’s “art” to further mutilate the shit-show-shat-oo’s kitchen, has driven me further down the path of understanding her willingness to throw in the towel by now. In it she answers questions about the ownership of the shit-show being affected by the non profit status of her income. Whoever convinced her to talk nonsense like that, be it Jumpsuit Jill or any other crook, for sure deserves one of MojoDublins’s Tattle awards. This is what will do her in eventually and the whole hospital episode might just be the start of her final withdrawal from this madness. Taxes were due in February, her own words, and the fact that there hasn’t been any updates can only mean trouble in Peacock Shite Paradise. I guess for someone with SJ’s characteristics it is rather hard to understand that non-profit means she’s not to be profiting in any way. If she is, it will cost her and it’s not that we’re not watching. She’s also running out of flying monkeys. Selmar must by now be realizing his expiration date is quickly approaching. His campervan could be reported to be illegally parked at the HMN, his taxes will be a nightmare because of SJ’s evasion tactics, her lack of control is making him superfluous, because he doesn’t know what he’s doing most of the time either. Floral Road Kill should have left already and the fact that she hasn’t is obviously annoying SJ, it’s not a sustainable act they are playing. Nutty might still be in her corner, more firmly than ever actually, receiving more and more gifts from superfans. Her level of knowledge however makes her a huge liability, an “off-with-her-head” waiting to happen. SJ managed, as Tattlers proved with accuracy, to age her bff Snore-A-Lot disproportionally, quickly rendering him useless too, unless she only saw a donor in him.
Who thought life in the middle of nowhere could be so stressful, right?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
OK, people! It's Shabbat in Manhattan! See you all in 24 hours.
The fiancee might pop in without telling me. When a post from me seems too nice, that's from her.
Peace out! ☮ ✌ We're still indignant about grifting.
Shalom!

Last edited:
  • Heart

ProfessorPlum

Chatty Member
Did I Miss Sir Trotter?
Haven't you heard? Beatrix Trotter is holed up with Gstvo in his bolthole in Madrid. Spero flew up to design the boys' lounge wear. He and Gstvo have discovered a shared interest in cake icing! Villioti is reported to have told them, as he did the disadvantaged grandmother, "Enjoy the meat!"

Beatrix and Freckles arranged for a private livestream celebration with Princess Stephanie on Gstvo's OnlyFansFree site, where everyone could make themselves comfortable. It is believed that at this time, Gstvo raised the contentious issue of why, why
malditos bastardos ingleses there are still three red SMEG appliances sitting on his wishlist--sitting there! Princess shocked Beatrix by replying, rudely, Freckles, why don't you BuyMeAF*#k, because I don't have anymore to give! This was followed by a loud popping sound, as Trotter unsucked his cheeks in surprise.

• Haha
  • Heart

lalablahblah

VIP Member
The reason given for SJs hospitalization is going to have something to do with stress due to trolls. She has Trolliosis. Funny thing is these people haven't seen real trolls. But it's a good sob story to keep the cash cows giving.

• Haha
  • Heart

ProfessorPlum

Chatty Member
Well done, Ryan. I still really don’t like your videos or the fact you just leapt on to the Begging bowl bandwagon so easily, but props to you for having a semblance of a conscience.
He's not an actor or even a bad actor like some of the others, so that's to his credit. He is sincere and worlds ahead in terms of his own self-awareness and humility. I'm not talking here about his entertainment value, how he's benefitted from the begging bowl to date, or his foolishness in travelling during the pandemic. I do believe him when he says he feels privileged, grateful, surprised he has 19000 followers, guilty, that he has enough and doesn't want to be relying on others. His honesty and willingness to openly self-reflect make him unique. Of course, it is easier for him to say no to Buy Me and Patreon now, since he acknowledges that the ad revenue is more than enough and he repeats that he appreciates it/wants/will continue to rely on viewers watching the ads. So he's out of the begging game, having benefitted from it, and wants to be at peace with himself as a YouTube video creator, something he enjoys.

sandro37

VIP Member
RE: Arborist. There are a variety of cherry pickers, some with extended and adjustable base for unlevel ground (we have one). That deputy tree doctor at Lalande was obviously making French arborists appear like wimps to climb trees when in fact they just know how to work smarter and safer.

Re: FRK. How about SJ made her feel bad about leaving too soon (she's afraid because only Marie can cook at HMN at the moment now that Lady Peahen is gone) or she has nowhere to go in the UK, except free-load (again) at someone else's house?
The cherrypicker cannot fit everywhere...

let's all acknowledge that Marie is no victim and she is benefiting from it all currently

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Just watched the condragulations video...
Things I found odd.
- Nic Larkin is a no show (not even with a paperbag)
- No Rosieres
- No Potts or Ruths
- No Trotter (who is her best friend in the whole wide world 🧚‍♂️✨)
- No Fleuries
- No colleagues (From the ETTCDIY)
- No Youtube colleagues (All those who piggy back off of her success)
- No wife of Oliver
- Not a lot of Workaways (Including Tomaz) :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart

The Gardener

Chatty Member
You don't know if she has medical conditions or what her situation is. My point is you SHOULDN'T BE COMMENTING ON HER WEIGHT. It's just such a 'Mean Girl' thing to do. And is so unnecessary. If as you say you struggle with your weight, would you not find it hurtful to find that people were commenting and judging you on it? And maybe mentioning you might die early? Do you honestly think that Annalise is unaware that she's overweight? It's like telling a guy who's 6'5", 'You're very tall'. You're defining Annalise by her weight and that's just plain wrong.
I know its nothing to do with why we're here but please may I add one comment re 'fat' ?
I used to be 9.3 but after my second baby stuck at 10.5. I havent seen that weight for years. Yes Im over weight. Yes I know it. Do I eat too many Dew Drops, Picnics and Galaxy bars? Yes I do.
If people want to be slim / thin then that's their choice and if they want to diet constantly and deny themselves the pleasure of eating something they really like because its 'bad' then good luck to them BUT what they shouldnt do is to push their view of it onto others who choose not to live on lettuce yogurt and fresh air. It's telling people not only what they should 'do' but how they should 'think'
If you want to be slim/thin then great, get on with it, have a nice life but leave those who dont follow your view alone.

• Heart
  • Wow

MojoDublin

VIP Member
And now people... let's speak of Dan's and Selmar's beauty, shape and age ! Hahaha ! ;)
Ok

I’m going to start

a go fund me called
Buy Me A Dental 🦷
Both could do with a full MOT

hair wise .... I think both suit them self’s
Would I give them a shag - No
Would I tolerate either of their somewhat barley disguised 🥸 patience whilst dealing with females
No

are they ok without a full make over
No

.... was I objective enough
(Still in bomb shelter ) 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

dumbblonde

Whilst it's full steam ahead with remodelling the boudoir, what's the story with the downstairs loo, the dairy, the china pantry and the library?
Selmar spent ages reclaiming floor tiles and we're waiting to see them being installed in the downstairs loo.
Much initial progress in the old dairy and now that's gone quiet as well.
Huge excitement about the idea of a china pantry and........ nothing. There seems to be a pattern here.
Surely these can't all be secret projects for TV that we're not allowed to see?
And if they are, why no mention as to the apparent loss of interest in the projects?
It's all very disappointing.

• Heart
  • Haha

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
JOBS FOR BUMS

THE PRIVATE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY THAT FINDS JOBS FOR BUMS AND TURNS POOR BUMS INTO RICH BUMS

Are you currently unemployed and/or unemployable? Do you have a low IQ and are you linguistically challenged? Are you a romantic fool?
If you are you’ve come to the right place!
Jobs for Bums is a private employment agency that has some of the finest jobs for bums in the world!

We own a string of run-down châteaux located in the middle of nowhere in some of the poorest regions of France. Sign on with us and become the part-time ‘owner’ of one of our wonderful dilapidated châteaux! All you have to do is turn up at the château of your choice once a month, do a quick video, and then bugger off back home and shove it on YouTube. For a small monthly fee you can pretend to be a chatelain who’s in dire need of funds to renovate a château that’s on its last legs. By the time the viewers realize that no work will ever be done in the place you will have made a fortune on Patreon, YT, and Instagrab, and you’ll be able to spend the rest of your days sunning yourself in the Bahamas with millions in the bank!

• Haha
  • Heart

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Talking of tree surgeons or lumberjacks
This was the way the woodland was manged before employing this current guy & his son
As we already know ... no previous plan or attempt to pay for a professional
There is a reason felling tree's is called a 'widow maker'

So, problematic trees identified at least since 2018 and still no attempt to pay for a professional until patreons do it for her

And, no problem getting someone to cut a tree down in 2016. A tree for her Christmas roadshow is much more important than the dying and diseased ones threatening to take out the chapel.

View attachment 489560

Helpful friends ?? or people who were coerced into helping because it's a damn sight cheaper than paying a professional. Did she at least pay him the petrol money for the detour in his trip just for her tree, when I'm sure her region of France has plenty of people who could be employed to do this.
Am I the only one to think she really looks ridiculous in her robes/ long dresses/ gowns or whatever she called it when outside with workers ?

• Heart

LadyoftheEast

I am in 2 minds on her illness. I always thought she may have ADHD or manic depression. She reminded me of someone I know. It could explain the loyalty of Nic and MP. Then again during the CAC before hospitalisation she looked terrible, was constantly standing and hot water bottle on back. And she asked others to open presents like she was weary. So it could be physical.
I agree with mental health. It can also cause severe physical health problems. My daughter's leg became paralysed for 6 weeks. The hospital first of all thought it was a snapped (yes snapped) muscle because it happened during a ballet class then after a week of all manner of tests was diagnosed with Conversion Disorder (severe anxiety related). At the beginning of the first lockdown last year she had a severe anxiety attack and her body was curled in a foetal position with her hands and feet in claws. She couldn't speak and when I arrived at the hospital with her in a wheelchair they asked if she was special needs (needless to say she wasn't impressed as she couldn't say that she wasn't). So all in all, yes mental health can do terrible things to your body physically too.

• Sad
What is the matter with these chateau owners!?
Why are their homes in such a mess? The clutter is migraine-inducing!
How hard is it to clean up your own home?
And don't give me the reason "it's winter" or "it's too big."

Am I being culturally insensitive? Apologies....but, people! Clean up!

mess2.png

mess3.jpg

mess1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

pettyicequeen

So because she is lovely etc it's OK if she dies early? And if she gets diabetes in addition to her asthma? She probably already has metabolic syndrome. So this is what you would tell your kids or friends , too? I don't know about that. Btw I struggle myself with overweight and that's why I know that even 10 kg less would benefit her a lot
I suggest you read the wonderful book "Anti-Diet" by Christy Harrison, who is a researcher and health advocate who also has an amazing podcast called "Food Psych." What actually causes most of the health issues for overweight people is fatshaming like this. Stress is the number one killer irregardless of weight, and weight stigma forced by diet culture is a number one stressor. So, congrats, you are part of the problem with your superfluous and unhelpful concern-trolling of a total stranger's perceived health status.

But enough derailing, what even is going on in this thread right now? People were complaining about a few exchanges on languages earlier, but here we have 3 pages of needless, stupid fatshaming that has zero to do with the chateau or SJ and apparently we're all cool with that? I'm not going to say more so as to not derail and fuel the fires further, but a friendly reminder again that we have a wonderful report function if the discussions get out of hand and too personal.

• Heart
It looks like there won't be any vlog from MPK again this Friday, or Saturday or Sunday. Here's a blog update:

"Hi, Patrons! I'm in Madrid and enjoying every minute of it. I'm staying at this B&B on the loudest street in Madrid, in an area called Malasana (north of Puerta del Sol). This is Madrid's LGBTQ district. Pa Petherick would not approve of his oldest son and heir staying here, but f*ck that. I'm in for the gayest (happiest) adventure this spring. Thanks, Patrons for showering me with love and generosity. You allow my fantasies dreams come alive.
xoxo
MPK
"

162072538_1737573156420004_8862256789717684248_n.jpg
162132871_845932832629608_1893580294958767016_n.jpg
162052043_269002974810388_6864786272976005823_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Jeeves

VIP Member
Given that the UK is very slowly coming through our recent lockdowns, the very last thing we need is to to receive any visitors from a covid regulation-flaunting chateau!

• Heart
  • Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
It's not possible to come for a holiday in Italy at the moment (only family/work/study related reasons accepted.) We'll be in full lock down during Easter.
Ireland has been in lockdown since Oct 20 - they opened the doors 🚪 for 2 weeks in December - and were still in lockdown till April
Thats level 5 - 5 k restrictions from your home 🏡
no home visits
No social life
no pubs nothing

but the ppl are starting to say ENOUGH
So we have issues - lots of them

I’d settle for a meeting in a field with 4 ppl at this point
😦

• Heart
  • Haha