Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Just watched Dan's video. So, Dan the gardener can work at the Lalande, do an amazing amount of renovation outside at his cottage, create a 'glass house', video and edit for a weekly vlog ... plus be a dad and husband ... yet the lazy Trotter's can't provide regular content despite having a chateau to video, an established glass house, a cottage to finish, a forest, chapel, guest houses, walled garden ... Nope, instead Michael resorts to lazy ass Q&A, and Billy has vanished, despite teasing with a weekend away. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
I can’t remember a time when I’ve been so desperate for Teabag to Instastory something scandalous and jaw dropping just so it distracts us from each other. 🙏🏻 😁

• Haha

FrankieG

A tattler says......it's outrageous that people should be so judgemental.

Am I the only one who sees the irony here? I mean... 🤣
What I find really ironic is that a woman sitting on a pile of money somehow manages to convince her YT subscribers that she can't afford to renovate her own home, all the while posting videos of her trips around the world, showing yards (or metres) of designer fabrics, buying herself a 400$USD hair dryer, a 200$ USD toaster for her mother, and so on. Is that irony or calling a grifter, well, a grifter? :unsure:

• Heart

Mrs O

These machines look good, but are mostly used for thin type pine trees. You also need good access to the site and they do mess up the ground because of their weight/size. Cherry-pickers also need a level ground and access, which the site where they are working doesn’t have either. The arborist seems to know what he is doing. Amazed those diseased trees didn’t come down in the recent storms.

BREAKING NEWS:
FRK is staying "a little bit" longer at HMN.
She's staying because it's "getting better," "the WIFI is speedier," "good changes are happening."
FRK also said, "Who wouldn't want to be here? It's so lovely...."
SJ has prevailed over FRK!
View attachment 489970
She’s staying because at the moment she would need to isolate in hotel @ £1750 per week if she returned to UK.

• Heart
  • Wow

ITIE

It's the current owner's brother who is doing the guided tour. Were the owners there? Did the owner know Sj and her snorting film crew would be there?

Seriously who leaves toy cars on the floor with a toddler?
It is a lived chateau, the kids living there play with lego and I am sure they were playing with the little one before the circus started, nothing wrong with that if the owners are not house proud. I much rather see a chateau lived and even shabby than all the pretentiousness SJ projects in every vlog. This family don’t scrounge for money like her, so the living conditions are not great, but again I prefer this genuinety to her fakeness.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ProfessorPlum

Chatty Member
I really wanna be at the top level—what’s it called? Dolphin. I really wanna be a dolphin. (Girls are dolphines.) It’s like a charity called Friends of the Dolphins and Stephanie will be your friend for $100 a month. We’re redecorating the nursery to make room for Daddy’s art print. I can’t wait to use my 20% discount at Lalande—it will be like not paying the tax on our stay! Stephanie is so generous to the dolphins. I’m going to bring my see-through nightie so I can play the kitchen game, “Can you see my vajayjay?” It’s going to be so much fun.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Jeeves

VIP Member
The reason given for SJs hospitalization is going to have something to do with stress due to trolls. She has Trolliosis. Funny thing is these people haven't seen real trolls. But it's a good sob story to keep the cash cows giving.
Trolliosis - a brilliant addition to the Stephanese/ English dictionary! Meaning a debilitating condition caused by Tattlers asking
questions or making observations relating to grifting. 😷
Thank you @lalablahblah! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

ProfessorPlum

Chatty Member
Selmar spent ages reclaiming floor tiles and we're waiting to see them being installed in the downstairs loo.
He posted “Life on la Lande” today on his own channel. The first 6.5 minutes is an uninterrupted conversation with a peacock opening and closing his feathers. Selmar talks soothingly to the bird and rewards him with a hand-held treat. The remaining 20 minutes or so is mostly a walk through the forest, with many odd, sustained shots, staring into the trees. Sooo, buddy’s not doing much... (Is pot legal in France?) Tbh I’d rather watch Thor than give Petherdick anymore attention, those big wet eyes rolling in his head. If there is a patron campaign demanding refunds, I’d love to hear about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Marten

Chatty Member
FRK was actually quite rude to someone in the comments. FRK was saying she wasn’t feeling well the day before due to pain in her joints. The poster suggested it‘s because she’s standing on a concrete floor. FRK got cross with her as apparently it’s due to a thyroid problem! A few other negative comments will probably be deleted.
This is the comment:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

YoungAtHeart

Ryan says his Buy Me A Coffee is about to be closed down in his new video, "Bad News" He also talks about the 4 week regional lockdown.

He says he feels guilty because there're struggling people out there & he doesn't feel he deserves BMAC anymore. Nothing against the other YTers who use it. He isn't going to start a Patreon.
Well done, Ryan. I still really don’t like your videos or the fact you just leapt on to the Begging bowl bandwagon so easily, but props to you for having a semblance of a conscience.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I’m not surprised that nobody asked me to join in the public praise of the shittelaine’s 200th vlog celebration of her accomplishments. Still it’s regrettable, because I sure have some things to add, so hear goes: Congratulations to SJ on documenting each and every lie used to elicit her income through gifts of inconsiderate people. She might not realize the internet has an excellent memory that can not be easily erased and by being so blatantly unashamed about her grifting she has exposed herself to an ever growing audience that actually wants to find the answers behind her smoke and mirrors, with no ways to hide when the bigger world wakes up to her malpractices, which it will do, even her superfans won’t stay immune to her perverse virus forever. Another memorable achievement well worth congratulating her for is the alienation of many of her friends and acquaintances, who now choose not to visit the shit show anymore for fear of being exploited in her vlog and exposed for the same mischief they used to able to get away with before she decided to share everything with her superfans and the tiny angry minority she considers us to be. This has leveled her playing field for new pawns to be selected, not burdened with a friendly past coming too close to her fire. But the greatest compliment she for sure deserves for corrupting each and every person around her, by making sure they stay complicit to her story at all times. It’s hard work turning good people into bad. Some would even call it a job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Rory

VIP Member
Some will kill me again but also being a parent makes most people more adult and mature and also more interesting to me. Doesn't matter if man or woman. Sure you can have a happy life and make a career and whatever without kids but there is something about meeting a parent. I just can't take S serious. There is S with a chateau and no kids and then there is someone with a chateau and with kids. So obviously I find the other one more attractive to get to know

Only problem with Annelise is she is overweight. I say this out of concern with her health - nothing else. Doesn't matter if you have a pretty face or not when being obese will kill you. And it is not the Asthma to blame for this, just unhealthy eating habits which she should change today to be a good role model for the boys . Also Dan should know better, if he is the one doing the cooking. But he just does his thing and my guess is that's the reason why she is comfort eating.
Let's make sure we don't sit next to each other at dinner. You would find my wretched unusable ovaries and resulting broken heart quite boring.

• Heart
  • Sad

MojoDublin

VIP Member
They later claimed it was a miscommunication, they thought that guest room had been cleaned by one of the volunteers but it wasn't. Yikes 🤢
now there’s a 🎁 I would send

a work away - an unpaid employee FORGOT
to do the cleaning 🧼 on a room that EARNS CASH 💰
most nights ....

mini apron and SSB are on national tv 📺 and either of them don’t think 🤔 prior to filming ... just on the off chance let me check !!!!!!!

DIRTY ... LAZY ....DUPLITIOUS ... oh the STAFF forgot to CLEAN 🧼
No bitchs ... your shit stinks 😷
And ye ain’t all that ....

AGENTS ...🍸
It’s Friday ... been a long week 🥴 🍸

• Heart
  • Haha
What do 20 and 35 year old's have in common? I mean, Michael is immature and childish, but really :rolleyes:
My first born is 23 and my youngest 21, if they would date 35 year old's...🤢🤮 The age gap doesn't mean so much when you're older, but in your early twenties...🙁 Michael is grooming him.
I'm in my early 20s and I'm convinced that Gstavooo knows what he's doing. From the looks of it, he's groomed himself and knows he could make money out of it. I think his relationship with MPK is purely business. Gstavooooo offers services, MPK's a paying client. Guys like Gstavooo aren't keen on settling down with anyone (at least not yet), especially if the offer is as enticing as: come live with me in a two-room gardener's cottage in rural Mayenne, France, let's make scones together and take care of 12 chickens.

cupcake making.png
scone making.png

47385622_1586839026898194_r.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
oh no, no...that gimbal was for his video on OnlyFans. Please subscribe onlyfans.com/michaeldoingitourselves

Now back to Lalande.
Nattita mentioned in the live chat that there is a French girl named Marie P. who works at HMN! Was she ever in any of the vlogs? What do we know about her? Did SJ finally came to her senses and hired a genuine local?

View attachment 489227
View attachment 489228
Marie Poppins (not her real name obvs).
We saw her in the first vlogs but obviously, she doesn't want to be filmed anymore.

She's a local woman, in her 50's I would say.. She's the cleaning woman at the chateau. Sometimes, she helps Isabelle in the garden too.

Fans started to call her Mary Poppins. And one of the super fans even sent her a "Mary Poppins umbrella" as a gift during a CATC. We never saw Stephanie giving her this umbrella. Better still : I don't remember having seen her on a vlog after this episode of Mary Poppins umbrella.
Another super fan suggested that Stephanie should film Mary Poppins' house because "it must be soooooo French" !!
These people are really out of the reality.

Just watched the latest vlog. My, my.....

1. Where (but I mean where) does she find her workers ? These tree surgeons.... The youngest one (but not the smartest) saying that "French tree surgeons don't climb trees but use cherry pickers"... is my favorite part. I mean What ?
In French huge forests (and we have lots of huge and dense forests in France), a simple cherry picker to get to the top of the (very, very) tall trees among dozen of other very tall trees ? Is he for real ?

2. She can't help but to appear in the middle of a working site, all windows open, in her nighties open up to her belly button, when she's half dying of a mysterious sickness - and when even robust workers wear their jumpers or their warm sweat-shirts.

3. I have only one word (after Decadence) for what she's doing to this chateau : destruction !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Espe

VIP Member
This has put the nail in their coffin for me 😡 I was at those protests in Oxford calling for the removal of the Cecil Rhodes Statue. I’d better not elaborate on why Cecil Rhodes (an advocated white supremacy, colonialism to name but a few) should NOT lord over the streets IMO because risk of derailing. THAT says all I need to know about those f***ing Jarvis’s!
We can be sure that Percy and family, having lived in SA most of their lives, have benefited greatly from the awful legacy left by Cecil Rhodes & co. IJ will also have benefited. They may want to look as if they are being charitable but, despite the end of colonialism (and apartheid on the surface), very little has changed and there is gross racial inequality. The whites still live in luxury, employing servants who live in shacks or sleep on concrete floors in the outhouses. That scholarship was granted to benefit two sets of people only: the Jarvis/Atfields and S. Villiotti. The girl who won it is just a pawn in their game and she has, and will be, exploited by them for their own glorification. So much more could have been done with that amount of money to relieve the enormous hardship in SA.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26