The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is how everyone gets rid of Natti? Amaury & Natti move out of the chateau. Things don’t go well. Amaury & Natti break up. It’s so hard on Natti, she can’t go back to the chateau. Amaury moves back to Lalande. Problem solved!

Reactions: 31
Maybe
but not about the courtyard. Nothing in the Chateau is symmetrical. When Dave did the surveys, they noted the courtyard was oddly shaped because a newer building was not built straight (Perpendicular?)

Reactions: 22
Maybe this is how everyone gets rid of Natti? Amaury & Natti move out of the chateau. Things don’t go well. Amaury & Natti break up. It’s so hard on Natti, she can’t go back to the chateau. Amaury moves back to Lalande. Problem solved!
Literally Brilliant

Reactions: 18
When they were eating dinner Philip asked Amaury a question.
Amaury could barely be bothered giving Philip an answer.

Reactions: 25
Not to derail but can Julie Montague get through one video without using the words literally or Brilliant????? seriously I don't think I have used Literally once in a year ( ok I just used it in a comment here) .... every vlog and multiple times. and another rant I watch lots of vlogs and 99% of the time the person who is doing the video is magically silent and just fades away, makes it so much more enjoyable to watch the person on the vlog, but no....... old Squirrel nut sack, he has to comment and continually talk in every vlog he is doing the video on. why oh why can't Fanny see how he is destroying her channel????? what is the end game here??? is there an end game or does she just fluff through life???? inquiring minds want to know

Reactions: 23
oh Dan has plans….he said a new website will replace Patreon soon. One can only assume he’ll be selling selling selling…

tiers, levels, access, behind the scenes, merch, etc

Reactions: 23
All of the above.

Reactions: 20
Suspect this has been in the works for a while & Fanny just couldn't keep it a secret any longer. The truth is always lurking somewhere behind everything Fanny says and does.
Last year Uncle Stephen was carrying a file under his arm out to the car and they had meetings in town - likely meeting with the lawyer, arranging financing and purchasing the property.
It took some time to close the sale and when Natti's family were there in January there were probably helping them move in and set up their new home.
More recently it's obvious Cuz & Natti haven't been at the shitoo in the evenings - how many romantic dinners can they have out each week.
Fanny also needs to rent out Nic's apartment because she's down 2 bed rooms. On Easter Sunday I did wonder who was staying in Nic's flat because I noticed the Spanish family piled all their chocolate & bag on the outside steps of the flat - we now know that's were they were staying. I bet other guests were billeted with Amuary & Natti plus with the 2 Pugs.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
From your lips to universe’s ears!
The woman makes my skin crawl she’s so nasty!

oh Dan has plans….he said a new website will replace Patreon soon. One can only assume he’ll be selling selling selling…

tiers, levels, access, behind the scenes, merch, etc
Perhaps Dan can start to use appropriate safety equipment and get advertising to support those products.

He still needs to have a Safety Cadeaux at the Roofless Chateau and have people send him eye protection, proper work boots, gloves, hard hats, etc.
---
I love how Fanny tries to compare herself with Armoire in explaining how difficult it was for Armoire to have work life balance while living at the Dump because he was always working and taking care of “emergencies” at the Dump. Armoire had too much work and no life. Fanny has the opposite problem. For her, it is about vacationing, shopping, drinking, and laying in bed.………..too much “life pleasures” and very little actual work.
---
The pressure is on Fanny now to step up and find someone to handle “emergencies” and other shit work outside of regular employment hours. The Douche Lord is a non starter and absolutely useless.
---
Fanny always has to be the first person to reveal personal news about other people, e.g., Dan’s separation, him.living at the Dump, the guy who got a divorce, etc. She is such a mean girl. She can never let others be the first to reveal their own personal information about themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Hi Clara, I hope you are enjoying a rest after the Easter Eggstravaganza at the Dump.

Clara, do you have any info or opinion on how Stephanie really feels about Armoire and Ñutty fleeing the Dump to buy a nearby house? Do you think Ñutty or Armoire are planning to start a YouTube channel and Patreon account? Is Fanny upset or worried that Cuz will become her competition on YouTube/ Patreon or will hook up and work with Dan when not working at the Dump? Is she worried about the increasing popularity of Dan’s YouTube channel? She seemed nervous when repeatedly explaining why Armoire and Ñutty moved out. Is Mummy worried about Armoire moving away from the Dump?

Do you think Armoire and Ñutty will remain together as a couple living in a house away from the Dump? I know Armoire and Ñutty are not very nice people off camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Just watched the Patreon video - thank you @Karma baby!
Not much to say that hasn't already been said, except I was slightly annoyed to hear Stephanie say that both Amaury and Natti will be at the chateau in the evenings when there are dinners. I can't for the life of me think that's for anything other than being waitstaff, like they were last year, which totally irritates me.

And @LittleMore Cottage , than answer is a big fat "NO". Julie Montague literally cannot stop saying the word "literally" (lit'rully)!

Reactions: 26
Why isn’t former waiter Snorts serving guests? That is his only skill.

Reactions: 30
Jules100 said:

Literally Brilliant
Option 2 - Maybe this is how everyone gets rid of Natti? Amaury & Natti move out of the chateau and they are happy. But, Amaury is not best pleased that his workshop has been cut in half and he's now sharing space with the water boilers, so he moves his workshop out of the shitoo and returns to England with Natti.

Fanny says that Amuary & Natti have moved out into a little house together in the area. No indication that they have purchased (notwithstanding my previous comment). So it's likely they've rented and it would be easy for Amuary & Natti to pick up and move back to England or head off to Argentina. My bet is Amuary & Natti won't be at the shitoo this time next year!

Hate to quote myself, but did I leak the Armoire story?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.