The Chateau Diaries #233 Lie-Lande, it's halfway to completion or halfway to disintegrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should imagine that either of these would give a variation of sorts.

My advice to you is always use unpasteurised milk from cows that yield milk with a high fat content. This needs to be poured into shallow containers and left in a fridge for a day to let the fat rise to to the top. Carefully remove from fridge and cook over simmering water until the ridges begin to form. Good luck do persevere as it is delicious and let us know how you get on.
Thanks for your help.
First, I boiled the milk (fresh from the farmer's market). The longer it is cooked on low heat, the thicker the skin will be on top. I left the milk to cool and when it cooled I scooped a thick layer from the top.
I got about 100 ml of cream from 4 liters of milk.
Interesting.
The taste is milky, slightly buttery and very tasty, but it is not creamy because I also have those dry pieces on top and thick liquid on the bottom of the skin.
I don't know if that's good?

(I really like experimenting with food)
If I were in Fanny's place, with the money she gets every month, I would hire craftsmen to fix up the Chateau, and I would experiment with food, feed the craftsmen well, film it all, and everything would be wonderful.
But hey, I'm not Fanny, so I'm just experimenting for myself.

Reactions: 22
That weirdo creepy Anders of the free chandelier fame has rocked up at château de Bruges with the stilted speaking school teachers. He gives me Uncle Fester vibes
---
The teachers are paying for their chandeliers so there's no way Fanny got her 24K one for free as she claimed..... Lies lies lies

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That weirdo creepy Anders of the free chandelier fame has rocked up at château de Bruges with the stilted speaking school teachers. He gives me Uncle Fester vibes
---
The teachers are paying for their chandeliers so there's no way Fanny got her 24K one for free as she claimed..... Lies lies lies
I found it odd that they announced him as if he’s a main member from lalande… when at the end he is nothing more than a gift giver from around the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The puy vidal flog comments are gold! Thank you for the screenshots!

Chateauverse none is business savy, nor are they telling story which you can follow along.
When SJ started my mind would go to 0 and just watch. There was a story line there. Renovating the chateau while we take baby steps... hit x we buy y, x is reached, y is ordered, week after y is delivered.

I don't know what the storyline of any of the chateauverse people is. What's Billy's goal? SJ? Smugs? MP? our French chateau? Puy vidals?

They film clips, glue them together and serve. I NEED a storyline to heavily get invested in any of them.

• Heart
Back to Peeewww Vidal, I recall when the scouting mission went to check out the Château…. She filmed the place and also a room where there was a hospital bed and medical equipment. (Apparently belonging to someone who was sick there) Does anyone remember seeing this anyway, I think they took it down after they realize their mistake.
Yes, I remember that. It belonged to the previous owner

Reactions: 22

Chateauverse none is business savy, nor are they telling story which you can follow along.
When SJ started my mind would go to 0 and just watch. There was a story line there. Renovating the chateau while we take baby steps... hit x we buy y, x is reached, y is ordered, week after y is delivered.

I don't know what the storyline of any of the chateauverse people is. What's Billy's goal? SJ? Smugs? MP? our French chateau? Puy vidals?

They film clips, glue them together and serve. I NEED a storyline to heavily get invested in any of them.
And she was definitely telling stories…… I just watched part of her how you tube saved her…..
she must have had one million quid from her parents to buy the flat in London and half the chateau, and she tells us spend 300 k in the original works at the dump. She has been handed a lot of money with absolutely no work experience in her life. No wonder she is useless at accounts.
She also tell us she promised the previous owners she would restore the chapel.
They must be appalled at the state of it.

• Angry

Our French Château have been clear in their Q & A vlogs. They are just restoring their château for themselves and their children to enjoy. I love Amanda and Lincoln. They are funny and are kind animal lovers. She also has great interior design taste and they do things properly unlike F4F

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Phiphi again taking SJ's souleido bag....doesn't even match with his clothes. But he uses it because it's SJ's. He is just a dog marking his territory.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
You can do
Thanks for your help.
First, I boiled the milk (fresh from the farmer's market). The longer it is cooked on low heat, the thicker the skin will be on top. I left the milk to cool and when it cooled I scooped a thick layer from the top.
I got about 100 ml of cream from 4 liters of milk.
Interesting.
The taste is milky, slightly buttery and very tasty, but it is not creamy because I also have those dry pieces on top and thick liquid on the bottom of the skin.
I don't know if that's good?

(I really like experimenting with food)
If I were in Fanny's place, with the money she gets every month, I would hire craftsmen to fix up the Chateau, and I would experiment with food, feed the craftsmen well, film it all, and everything would be wonderful.
But hey, I'm not Fanny, so I'm just experimenting for myself.
You can do all of this in your Balkan kuća with an old špored, too. people will love it.

Reactions: 13
Steph re up loaded Sunday vlog showing medical equipment claiming it had a glitch and edited to remove drip stand and other medical equipment in bedroom.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.