The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bugs me how Julia pronounces words like "flatter and important " with emphasis on the T. No one else in the family does this including Carolina.

Reactions: 13
I will be buried in my miniskirt and Vidal Sassoon bob. Though I must say pix of Quant as an octogenarian in the bob were, uh, not as cute as weshe was in the '60s.
Good to see you are still here. Your absence was commented on, missed your mouth watering suggestions.

Reactions: 27
Este fue mi aporte a la familia Puy Dival. Espero que siendo personas con raíces latinas entiendan el punto y vean que lo que estoy tratando de decirles es por su bien. DEBEN PONER FANNY Y LALANDE DISTANCIA YA!
Buena publicación! Me gustó lo que dijiste en YouTube y espero que haga la diferencia.

Reactions: 10
So tell us what you really think about Fanny’s garden!

Reactions: 12
Very disappointed Puy Vidal censoring the comments.
Well, the comments are pretty harsh...and true... but Puy Vidal have to keep up a polite relationship with LL. Comments were up long enough for anyone of any consequence to see. Steph probably made a phone call to protect her son. Puy Vidal knows Philip is an idiot.

Reactions: 27
Something has been bugging me. When Anne Marie is shown cutting the joist. Did anyone else wonder if he was doing this correctly. For those in the know please comment.

Reactions: 15
Hopefully next time? I don’t think your parents will go back within 50 Kim’s of the HMN let alone stay over for a night. Do yourselves a favour and make sure you’re busy with other plans next Easter.

Reactions: 15
Selmar once thought he could stay for at least ten years at LL and I am sure he thought the same at the last chateau where he lived. I guess the owners realised it wasn't wise to let him stay any longer.
Yeah, when the campervan reality vs a gifted chateau life truly sunk in, Tatyana hit the bricks

Reactions: 16
Dan the Drone has 800 subscribers, well done Dan, preferred his original Dantastic YT name which shows his original chateau
(Thought Mickey Mouse had invaded my post, where are my specs ?).

They did capture this nicely….. dangerous wreck! I thought…. Mummy had arranged for the terrace to be repaired early April. Not happening
I felt they showed the worst of the place, like an insult in disguise... Yet the mother went on about how grateful they were... And honestly, every flog from Easter weekend looks boring as.... no comradery, no fun, just 'okay, go get eggs, okay, sit and eat, now fuck off...

Reactions: 24
Snorty goes about everyday, in everything he does, pretending to be something he’s clearly not!

Reactions: 23
I will be buried in my miniskirt and Vidal Sassoon bob. Though I must say pix of Quant as an octogenarian in the bob were, uh, not as cute as weshe was in the '60s.
I missed your face! What's for dinner tonight?

Reactions: 21
Love that PV have left the negative PhiPhi comments up
They have now deleted nearly all comments (bucket loads according to one comment) with a just a few left while they were sleeping I guess. Surely they’ve got the message that many think Phillip is an absolute tool with no taste. My guess, all about boosting subscriber/viewers, but it could backfire badly. They’re using SJ in the same way SJ uses everyone. It’s sad and desperate.

Reactions: 30
I have taken a break from the circus at the shitto. But today I pressed the button to watch the latest. When I saw Mr Teeth and the boy toy with his much longer straggly hair and that moon face of his I felt sick. I think I need another fucking break.

Reactions: 29
Puy Vidal boring as batshit, I can’t stand them.
More importantly I’m so sorry to hear of your sons friend passing. It’s going to be a rough journey for you both and my heart goes out to you

It's to big Michael, TO BIIIIIIIIIIG 🫦

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.