The Chateau Diaries #23 Turning viewers into tattlers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fairness to Mr Petherick he didn’t actually say which Sunday ... did he ... give the poor lad a break ... he’s very busy!

😂 🤣 😅😂 🤣
Don't get me started!!! :rolleyes: 🍸 Where are all my old friends here by the way, all gone?! Is it just a bit weird here before the storm?! Something brewing? Can't wait...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
No CD this Sunday? Are all Sunday’s vlogs cancelled now?

Reactions: 6
@Marquis de Potpourri Live Chat 14.41 on the last vlog. Michael Morrison tells Donna Davis Art that he is thinking of buying a property in Connecticut. He later tells her it’s a stunning property sure to be filled with treasures. Furthermore, he feels this may delay their trip to France. Yes, the one where he was going to take several of the ‘live chatters’ In his famous father’s private plane. So...an apartment on 5th Avenue and a stunning property in Connecticut?..😏
It isn't surprising for anyone who has a Manhattan 'townhome' to have a country home in either CT or Westchester/White Plains/Scarsdale/The Hamptons. What gives Michael Morrison away is his lack of cultural awareness regarding the crowd he tries/lies to identify with.

Apparently, from his Instagram stories, MPK was going to post a new vlog "coming Sunday!"
Instead, he just decided to workout with his private trainer and read Beryl's card. (Sunday is ending in France in 1.5 hours.)
The man is lazy and has consistently proven that he isn't able to hold a stable job---even vlogging.

View attachment 472211 View attachment 472206 View attachment 472207

Also, we need confirmation (calling Patreon patrons): Is it true that Stephanie might have contracted COVID-19 from her latest out-of-town trip?
(I certainly hope this gossip isn't true. For someone who's had it, can't wish COVID on anyone.)
Wash your mouth out it is extremely exhausting working out and using all those facial muscles perfecting the perfect pout 😴💪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the clarification. Someone on the LIVE chat asked: "Is he wearing a thong? LOL"
I like watching those two a lot. Such a contrast to CD and DIO.
I like what they’ve done with their chateau too, although it is going to end up all green with a touch of blue. You can just tell 😆

Reactions: 8
Or take it as it's meant, a bit of light hearted fun...
Actually it kinda is. But it's more of statement of support for the form of comedy. I'm no where near as good as Sweet Pea. I don't like guilt trips. I don't like liars trying to control the narrative. Manipulation is never good.

I completely agree. She was guilted out of it by a profile faking a southern bell claiming it offends Americans. As probably one of the only original Americans in here I'm posting in protest.
California actually. It's vamonos, gabacha.
[/QUOTE]
Since it's been a few years since I've been to CA I phoned some friends. Calling the unfortunate person who has to clean up after you the help is incredibly appalling in California the one that's on the west coast of the US.

Actually it kinda is. But it's more of statement of support for the form of comedy. I'm no where near as good as Sweet Pea. I don't like guilt trips. I don't like liars trying to control the narrative. Manipulation is never good.

Since it's been a few years since I've been to CA I phoned some friends. Calling the unfortunate person who has to clean up after you the help is incredibly appalling in California the one that's on the west coast of the US.
[/QUOTE]
Btw Gabacha isn't used in the US spanish speaking communities.

Last edited:

[/QUOTE]
Btw Gabacha isn't used in the US spanish speaking communities. The term would be Gringa. Since Native Americans consider all North and South Americans Natives. The term doesn't apply in my case. But nice try.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
And portraying Nati as The Help, with her hilarious broken English? What do your west coast friends think of that?

Gabacha isn't used in the US spanish speaking communities. The term would be Gringa. Since Native Americans ...
hahahahaha sure, Jan.

Reactions: 1
With no offence intended to anyone, can we get back on track and finish the weirdness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So, if the internet is down, how did he get that message out?
On Insta story via cellphone.

Probably used phone data....which he could have also used as Hotspot to upload the vlog.... Maybe they had nothing to show and ’the no internet’ was just an excuse...
He posted on Insta via his cellphone. Showed a bulldozer at his place and said there was a lot to tell. They are sorting out that 'courtyard' area.

Reactions: 2

[/QUOTE]
Btw Gabacha isn't used in the US spanish speaking communities. The term would be Gringa. Since Native Americans consider all North and South Americans Natives. The term doesn't apply in my case. But nice try.
[/QUOTE]

And portraying Nati as The Help, with her hilarious broken English? What do your west coast friends think of that?

hahahahaha sure, Jan.
It's comedy that's how they feel about that.Btw you are the only one calling her the help. And using a term used in Spain not the US clearly shows what is happening here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.