The Chateau Diaries #23 Turning viewers into tattlers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found a quote from the Stephanese Sacred Scriptures.

Book of Stephanie chapter 3 verse 11:
1d76ea33fd54e17266c251c8388c6b8f.jpg

*Crazy attracts crazy.*
*You attract who you are*

Magnetic Princess Stephanie-MPK-BJJ-Marie-Philly & Barbie-Ma Trotter-BG-Nutti-JillScott-Spero Villioti-IJ-Percy-Billy-Michael Morrison-LokiCleveland----and the entire Church of Stephinology! 🤪 :poop:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So, Michael, despite having young Elias there especially to film him, still can't put out ONE vlog a week. Biddies defend his pathetic work attitude by saying that with Billy, Ryan and Shadie all vlogging it must be hard to get original content without filming over each other or the same thing.
In that case, here's some ideas for vlogs, Michael.
1. How the glass house is coming along after you and Elias spent two days clearing it out.
2. How the tomato seedlings are coming along after you showed us how to make tomato plants from tomato seed (still recovering from seeing mould).
3. The progress with finishing the cottage (this one is a joke, of course).
4. You could always spend half an hour trying to make a cup of tea - again.
5. Show us your Spode collection, and lament about the plates you still want to get for your collection (hint, hint).
6. Why not use your film set, er kitchen and do another cooking class for us, or has Shadie demanded that she's the only one that is now allowed to film a cooking vlog?
7. But my favourite, tell us all about your holiday to Madrid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Apparently, from his Instagram stories, MPK was going to post a new vlog "coming Sunday!"
Instead, he just decided to workout with his private trainer and read Beryl's card. (Sunday is ending in France in 1.5 hours.)
The man is lazy and has consistently proven that he isn't able to hold a stable job---even vlogging.

mpk sunday.jpg
sundayworkout mpk.jpg
beryl mpk.jpg

Also, we need confirmation (calling Patreon patrons): Is it true that Stephanie might have contracted COVID-19 from her latest out-of-town trip?
(I certainly hope this gossip isn't true. For someone who's had it, can't wish COVID on anyone.)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Apparently, from his Instagram stories, MPK was going to post a "new vlog on Sunday!"
Instead, he just decided to workout with his private trainer and read Beryl's card. (Sunday is ending in France in 1.5 hours.)

View attachment 472211 View attachment 472206 View attachment 472207

Also, we need confirmation (calling Patreon patrons): Is it true that Stephanie might have contracted COVID-19 from her latest out-of-town trip?
Wow! For a start, what a lazy sh*t Michael is. He's openly mocking his Patreon patrons, most, I assume, aren't on Insta. Of course he doesn't mention which Sunday it's coming out!!

As for Stephanie. It was only a matter of time before her recklessness caught up with her. She has now put so many people at risk if she does have Covid. You have Jenny Peahen, and the Ians at considerable risk due to their age. As for her bullsh*t social distancing ...

Reactions: 20
For non UK tatters, the stamp on the envelope from Beryl pictures Rodney Trotter from only Fools and Horses! Hahaha this is too funny 😂

Thanks for sharing @Marquis de Potpourri

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For non UK tatters, the stamp on the envelope from Beryl pictures Rodney Trotter from only Fools and Horses! Hahaha this is too funny 😂

Thanks for sharing @Marquis de Potpourri
Cheeky Beryl! Using a Trotter stamp for Mr. Teabag Trotter. 🤪 ;) (Are you here on Tattle, Beryl?)

Also, I have never met anyone named Beryl apart from the fictitious Mrs. Patmore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you @Mrs O for this gem line from your hilarious Phillip post!

A 45 year old, single unemployed, immigrant woman, was constantly using the broadband connection to download items to YouTube.
Thank you MsPitstop. I’ve been suffering from writers block just lately ... lockdown ... but slowly recovering ... hopefully finish book before next pandemic ... or could check into Lalalade at Patreon rate. It’s a boring place so would have plenty of time to write ✍ Big problem ... not a Patreon. Ah well, we can dream 💭

Reactions: 8
(I certainly hope this gossip isn't true. For someone who's had it, can't wish COVID on anyone.)
Has she been unwell?

Reactions: 4
Apparently, from his Instagram stories, MPK was going to post a new vlog "coming Sunday!"
The man is lazy and has consistently proven that he isn't able to hold a stable job---even vloggingin all fairness toiView attachment 472211 View attachment 472206 View attachment 472207

In all fairness to Mr Petherick he didn’t actually say which Sunday ... did he ... give the poor lad a break ... he’s very busy!

😂 🤣 😅😂 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Chattin’ with Nati” is fun and all. But if you are going to butcher the English language try not to butcher Spanish in the process. If fails the purpose of making fun of someone else’s 2nd language, don’t you think?
Or take it as it's meant, a bit of light hearted fun...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.