The Chateau Diaries #23 Turning viewers into tattlers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They may also help you sister, whilst contemplating the teachings of our venerable Mother.
I can certainly use all the help I can get as I'm so confused by the discrepancies in her teachings. It must be so exhausting for our religious leaders to maintain that public aura of innocence and mercy and keep their true nature hidden. We are indeed lucky they have had years of practice and are so very skilled in keeping the donations coming, leading the way for us gullible minions.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear Easter guests
Can any of yous comes asap? Stephanie was hiding in the woods watching the trees doctor. He sees me doing the running. She came inside talking the loco about tree doctor staring at the junk in my trunk. El caro is parked on the other sides of the Chateau. How he sees in the trunk I don't know. Something is wrong with the cabeza. She keeps asking if she has the flat ass. I makes suggestion she not sits on it so much. Now she's been in the bed for 3 days. Wes having to brings her the food and bottles of the Gin. Please comes cheer her up. Bring more Gin wes buys all in town. Vamenos please.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We know that SJ loves Italy and all things Italian... Did she get her idea for the vlogs and the title from 'The Dolce Vita Diaries'? Not that Kylie Flavell is anything like SJ - she's the complete opposite, in fact! :)

Reactions: 9
We know that SJ loves Italy and all things Italian... Did she get her idea for the vlogs and the title from 'The Dolce Vita Diaries'? Not that Kylie Flavell is anything like SJ - she's the complete opposite, in fact! :)

I have watched some of KF's videos. In comparison to the patron saint of the brocante, KF is a pro and it shows in the high quality in all aspects. KF can be a little too cloying and flirty (bottom lip biting, wide-eyed staring at the camera, etc) so a bit of a resemblance to SJ in choosing to use her "feminine wiles" to seduce. She is beggy but she also invests in good equipment and editing time so that is a plus for her. She is currently doing a series on converting a chicken coop to a holiday let on her boyfriend's family farm. It is a beautiful spot on a Tuscan hillside with sweeping views and seems an ideal retreat for a writer or artist or me! The girl puts effort into what she does, no doubt about it. Cannot say the same thing about our Steph. In the adapted lyrics of the Von Trapp children, she flits, she floats, she fleetly flees, she flies.

Reactions: 7
I have watched some of KF's videos. In comparison to the patron saint of the brocante, KF is a pro and it shows in the high quality in all aspects. KF can be a little too cloying and flirty (bottom lip biting, wide-eyed staring at the camera, etc) so a bit of a resemblance to SJ in choosing to use her "feminine wiles" to seduce. She is beggy but she also invests in good equipment and editing time so that is a plus for her. She is currently doing a series on converting a chicken coop to a holiday let on her boyfriend's family farm. It is a beautiful spot on a Tuscan hillside with sweeping views and seems an ideal retreat for a writer or artist or me! The girl puts effort into what she does, no doubt about it. Cannot say the same thing about our Steph. In the adapted lyrics of the Von Trapp children, she flits, she floats, she fleetly flees, she flies.
She also worked to pay for her sojourn in Italy (unlike SJ, who has had everything given to her on a silver platter) and has learnt to speak Italian, unlike SJ who doesn't seem to be able to speak French after living in France for over fifteen years (she mumbled something in 'French' in her last vlog that was barely comprehensible). I find FK's videos very informative (interesting interviews with Italians, for instance), whereas SJ is only interested in herself...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You're looking for their nursing home ?
I don't think they are looking for the nursing home - they are plenty of links on here for that.
This is a property is the USA that I believe they are curious about, relating to an American superfan.

Sounds as though he shares a common affliction with Fanny, Trotter and Monster Munch - delusions of grandeur.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh, Father O’Malley, may I plead for your guidance?
In researching the origins of our beloved doctrine of grabbing and grifting, I stumbled upon these messages that were send out to the public by our own mother Mary, our holiness Lady Isabelle, the birthmother of all we hold delightful. They seem to be completely contradictory to the scripture that’s been currently taught, in fact so contradictory they either entail a subliminal message I as a simple yet faithful follower can’t fully grasp or it’s a sign of those righteous trolls invading our universe. Could you kindly lead me into the right direction? How am I to interpret these awful temptations into this antithetical morality?
This is Father O’Malley. Sister Clara - I am deeply shocked to see this wilful flaunting of the Church of Stephinology doctrine. You are indeed correct that it goes against all the scripture of Grifting & Gift Grabbing which you can all find on page 27 of your Welcome Pack. Lady Isabelle I fear may well have let her bucket stunt go to her head. Words were had at the time that the aim was not to give them out but for her to use as cash collection buckets to fund our leader’s Spode (all hail the Spode) collection. I have booked a Doom call with her for later today so will report back. Peace out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have just watched "Make your own luxury wallpaper" by Anna. Classy, some humour with the husband, very professional and inspiring as much for video makers as for artists. I may give it a try and make some wallpaper for fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Dear Easter guests
Can any of yous comes asap? Stephanie was hiding in the woods watching the trees doctor. He sees me doing the running. She came inside talking the loco about tree doctor staring at the junk in my trunk. El caro is parked on the other sides of the Chateau. How he sees in the trunk I don't know. Something is wrong with the cabeza. She keeps asking if she has the flat ass. I makes suggestion she not sits on it so much. Now she's been in the bed for 3 days. Wes having to brings her the food and bottles of the Gin. Please comes cheer her up. Bring more Gin wes buys all in town. Vamenos please.
“Chattin’ with Nati” is fun and all. But if you are going to butcher the English language try not to butcher Spanish in the process. If fails the purpose of making fun of someone else’s 2nd language, don’t you think?

Reactions: 3
You're looking for their nursing home ?
Here's a link with photo :
That was a random photo of the grandest property in Greenwich Ct I could find, as one of the regulars on the live chat on the CD vlogs has said he’s bought a stunning property there.

Dear Easter guests
“Chattin’ with Nati” is fun and all. But if you are going to butcher the English language try not to butcher Spanish in the process. If fails the purpose of making fun of someone else’s 2nd language, don’t you think?
I speak a 2nd language. Most everyone where I live does. We all use humor about everything it's cultural. If we don't use humor with or about you we don't like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think they are looking for the nursing home - they are plenty of links on here for that.
This is a property is the USA that I believe they are curious about, relating to an American superfan.

Sounds as though he shares a common affliction with Fanny, Trotter and Monster Munch - delusions of grandeur.
It’s probably BG 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have just watched "Make your own luxury wallpaper" by Anna. Classy, some humour with the husband, very professional and inspiring as much for video makers as for artists. I may give it a try and make some wallpaper for fun.
I watched that yesterday, but I don't think you can make your own wallpaper without doing a lot of research first, and it requires a great deal of skill - the pattern she created lacks fluidity and is far too 'busy'.

• Heart
  • Sad
Dear Easter guests

I speak a 2nd language. Most everyone where I live does. We all use humor about everything it's cultural. If we don't use humor with or about you we don't like you.
Lack of humour isn’t my point. Princess and the Pea's original posts about this were great!

Reactions: 4
This is Father O’Malley. Sister Clara - I am deeply shocked to see this wilful flaunting of the Church of Stephinology doctrine. You are indeed correct that it goes against all the scripture of Grifting & Gift Grabbing which you can all find on page 27 of your Welcome Pack. Lady Isabelle I fear may well have let her bucket stunt go to her head. Words were had at the time that the aim was not to give them out but for her to use as cash collection buckets to fund our leader’s Spode (all hail the Spode) collection. I have booked a Doom call with her for later today so will report back. Peace out.
Thank you for your kind response, Father O’Malley, I appreciate your strictness. I do however hope that with my alertness and sense of responsibility I have not created trouble for our dearly beloved mother of Her of Spodes. As you know I am truly in awe of her begging techniques and tactics, which has exalted into a true art form in her Delightful Daughter. I feel I still have so much to learn from her and I wouldn't want to be the one bringing her down in any way. Perhaps some gentle questions, asking her about the nature of her digression, would suffice? I would do it myself, but as you know it is not common for Them to respond to anything but praise, coming from us ordinary parishioners. I'm sure Your Eminence is in a much better position to elect important insights into her true background and intentions. All for our education and dedication, obviously.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I QUOTE="Linus, post: 4182689, member: 167628"]
Lack of humour isn’t my point. Princess and the Pea's original posts about this were great!
[/QUOTE]
I completely agree. She was guilted out of it by a profile faking a southern bell claiming it offends Americans. As probably one of the only original Americans in here I'm posting in protest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not to give the Our Lady of Spode ideas... but here’s what she can have for the next party after Easter... now that there’s going to space between the trees
Whaoo ... the girl, a blonde one, with boobs, displaying flesh ....

• Haha
They are lovely and genuine ✨

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.