The Chateau Diaries #222 Chateau de la Lande where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie used Mmahatsmo to create the cadeaux channel. She cared for her enough that she paid for the fashion school tuition, but not enough to pay for the girl's transportation to and from the school—a viewer had to intervene to provide the extra funds.

I don’t know which shocks me more: the news of the young woman’s death or Stephanie’s announcement that it will not stop and she’ll be back in no time to open gifts from strangers. “Next week, I promise, we will be our usual cheerful selves.”

For those who missed it, here’s a picture of Mmahatsmo and her grandmother in the ‘meat presentation ceremony’ where Mommy's friend Villioti revels in his chance to give a meat voucher to the grandmother who is too poor to afford it.

Next week, I promise, we will be our usual cheerful selves.” That's how much she cares.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
Firstly, RIP beautiful girl.. absolutely tragic! Unfortunately I believe the scholarship is again an element of the charity tax avoidance by Fanny.., it is relentless, but that does not take away the talent of that loving angel. Very sad indeed!
I agree she was extremely talented. I jut feel that the whole scholarship was very unethical with how it was run. It was probably tax avoidance, and benefited fanny so much rather than it being focused on her amazing art and potential.

If it was a true scholarship- they would have made sure it covered more than just tuition and fanny would not have received gifts or exploited it online. It would also have benefited her family and maybe even her community - encourage the institution hire locals for models, encoruage them to give any profits to local charity, encourage them to go to schools to inspire the next generation
---
That Is horrendous - i didnt know that! I am so pissed !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
It says it all...Doesn't it? Maybe she's going to send grandma a meat voucher? Sickening b*tch.

I agree she was extremely talented. I jut feel that the whole scholarship was very unethical with how it was run. It was probably tax avoidance, and benefited fanny so much rather than it being focused on her amazing art and potential
---
Setting up a charity with your business saves a lot in tax, that was Fanny”s main driver from the start. Then allocating quite a significant portion of the revenue to the scholarship provided Mummy and Percy and Potts…white status in their neighbourhood and possibly a big backhander from what was stated on the books….

Reactions: 19
im just gobsmacked you’ve put GM and SJ in the same sentence. bit flummoxed tbh

Reactions: 6
Farewell beautiful girl.

Another Stephanie Jarvis victim- used in life and death. Used for clickbait constantly.
That bloke who runs the school is seriously off. Condescending fucker.

Reactions: 38
Privately, Steph will be annoyed that she has lost an income source.

Whenever I think she can't sink any lower, up she pops and proves me wrong.

Reactions: 21
Wouldn't you think that there would be an announcement of some sort of the passing of one of their own students on the Villiioti Fashion Institute website or their social media? None that I can see. Clearly saved for Fanny's money spinner.

Reactions: 45
Privately, Steph will be annoyed that she has lost an income source.

Whenever I think she can't sink any lower, up she pops and proves me wrong.
I would love to be a fly on the wall at the moment in that farmdump. I'm sure they thrive there will all the dirt and old food! @Clara Burnett whats the word inside the dump?

I can imagine she is also sad she has lost out on beautiful dresses that were given to her- She may find someone else but it won't be until September-.

Reactions: 14
Wouldn't you think that there would be an announcement of some sort of the passing of one of their own students on the Villiioti Fashion Institute website or their social media? None that I can see. Clearly saved for Fanny's money spinner.
Thought the same. See nothing

Poor Mmkhatso, exploited and taken advantage of, in life and now in death! This makes me so ANGRY!

Farewell beautiful girl.

Another Stephanie Jarvis victim- used in life and death. Used for clickbait constantly.
That bloke who runs the school is seriously off. Condescending fucker.

Reactions: 33
I haven’t been able to find any mention of it on their social media either. I didn’t think it was a large school. Would have thought some mention would be made of it.

Lol what a way to bounce back from Selmar… let’s have a pity party and mourn over a girl she did not care about and rake in the YouTube and Pitreon dollars! Friggin ridiculous.
Fraid to say you’re probably right. But in Steff’s world, she’s convinced herself she means every word

Reactions: 13
I didn't watch it all but I recall someone in the comments telling man cub that they weren't salad plates and gave the correct name.. can’t remember what they were.
They’re bone plates, used to hold fishbones after you’ve used the fish knife on the fish course.

Reactions: 11
Yes, I've been looking at the Villioti website and their Twitter, no mention of this poor girls death. What an oportunity for madam to get the black dress out and practise the tears.
This whole shit show annoys me so much. She claims the revenue goes to charity. But we see no receipts. There is a pattern here.

Reactions: 27
Sorry to be a skeptic but what are the chances this condolence pity party was taped weeks ago and they are in Dubai partying with Ms.Sultana, smug with the confidence that the patreons will line up to donate to the "Villoti buy me a gown account". RIP Mmakhotso whenever you passed away,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.