The Chateau Diaries #222 Chateau de la Lande where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan's Instagram post is full of health and safety tips. Apparently, he was being completely stupid on a roof again. I'm so glad he's filming this so that his boys can see just exactly how STUPID their father was. He's literally documenting it for them. He's also documenting the fact that professionals have given him loads of advice that he ignored. When something eventually happens to him, leaving him unable to care for his children, then they'll know he did it to himself. Absolute mental midget.
---

It was not worth it to Stephanie. In her laziness to give Natalia the job of (not answering emails) she lost the best people at the Chateau. It's really boring now. If anyone is the least bit interesting, they seem to run them off. People constantly ask "Where is Selmar? Where is Kat?" etc on her Patron. She and Phillip and Natty and cuz are not interesting.
I posted this Saturday afternoon, so he defo does read here religiously. :whistle:

I imagine so as their sloppy building skills, and probably clients constantly ringing up with complaints, would have been enough to make me run for the hills.
Dan is going to have a serious accident as his H&S practises are non-existent. Makes me catch my breath every time I watch him. He actually bought a pair of rigger boots BUT he still needs a hard hat in case he falls off one of those roofs. His son even mentioned that it was dangerous and he is only 5-6 yo. 😵
Is the rest of that extension going to be flat roofed - I sincerely hope so.
He is breaking a third of those tiles lowering them down on that not long enough cable and the barn will be a wreck in a blink of an eye - has he even stored the contents appropriately? Plenty of room in the defunct studio maybe? But, hey ho, ultimately just another trip to Brico to replace all the "surprise, surprise" ruined machinery/tools for future vlog content. :rolleyes:
I just pity Annalise and the boys having to live through it all as whatever he undertakes the entire plot always ends up looking like a building site/machine graveyard.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I posted this Saturday afternoon, so he defo does read here religiously. :whistle:

I imagine so as their sloppy building skills, and probably clients constantly ringing up with complaints, would have been enough to make me run for the hills.
Dan is going to have a serious accident as his H&S practises are non-existent. Makes me catch my breath every time I watch him. He actually bought a pair of rigger boots BUT he still needs a hard hat in case he falls off one of those roofs. His son even mentioned that it was dangerous and he is only 5-6 yo. 😵
Is the rest of that extension going to be flat roofed - I sincerely hope so.
He is breaking a third of those tiles lowering them down on that not long enough cable and the barn will be a wreck in a blink of an eye - has he even stored the contents appropriately? Plenty of room in the defunct studio maybe? But, hey ho, ultimately just another trip to Brico to replace all the "surprise, surprise" ruined machinery/tools for future vlog content. :rolleyes:
I just pity Annalise and the boys having to live through it all as whatever he undertakes the entire plot always ends up looking like a building site/machine graveyard.
Does he think it's some sort of "own" to risk death, injury and chronic pain? ROFL"Look Tattle this is me proving you right"
Dan has an 80 IQ. That's probably being generous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Does he think it's some sort of "own" to risk death, injury and chronic pain? ROFL"Look Tattle this is me proving you right"
God forbid, that Tattle should ever be proven right in that kind of scenario.
I just wish he would appreciate the dangers as he needs to provide for his kids and, if he can't work, how the hell is he going to do that? Not much vlog content to be had from a hospital bed! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
He’s be-yond arrogant. For his sake, when he falls, I hope he smacks the back of head and dies within minutes. If he doesn’t, he’ll get to live in a bed or a wheelchair for the rest of his life with a feeding tube and a respirator. The fact that he thinks there’s no way he’ll fall and not wearing any kind of tether or safety rope is just plain bleeping stupid. He apparently doesn’t love his kids enough to take precautions.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I did not comment on the latest events because I find the whole situation very disturbing. Brings back some old memories.

Once upon a time, my family and I experienced a tragedy (the details are not important). In addition to the fact that those responsible for the evil (criminal act) they inflicted on us were not held accountable (much greater evil than what Selmar is talking about), other people pretended that it did not happen or thought we deserved it and in the vast majority of cases they bypassed as we say (literal translation) in a wide arc.
When those first very intense emotions (sadness, anger, disappointment, disbelief... and it took us years) passed us, we continued to live normally, we adapted: we worked, went to school, traveled, found new people for socializing and new places to spend your free time..... and whenever we had the opportunity (even today after many years) we spoke and mentioned our truth. After many years, many of these people are now uncomfortable. Seeing that discomfort is a particularly good feeling.
I want to say: the situation with Selmar and LL is still fresh, emotions are strong, and the team from LL has a lot to lose if the truth starts to be talked about.
I know it's hard, "I've been there" but SJ, IJ, PhiPhi, Natti..... they will never admit that they did something wrong. Unfortunately for their punishment you have to wait for Karma (it's slow, but it always comes, believe me) The rest are the silent majority (those who saw what was happening and remained silent in those moments). The silent majority will probably start to feel uncomfortable over time. After 100 years, some will want to apologize or try to explain themselves and relativize their role or their actions, even seek understanding from the same person they hurt.
People are strange creatures.
It is important to stay "on the right side of history" even though it is difficult.
Therefore, the truth should be spoken, but in a decent way. Not even mentioning the name is necessary. It's even more cruel because you don't give the abuser a human form. When you don't name the abuser, it turns out that you put all people in the same basket and then the truth starts to unravel, because in principle, all people need others to think that they are good people.
I apologize for the word salad. I hope that at least someone understood what I wanted to say.

(I hope what I wrote makes sense, you know how to think in your own language, write in English and be short and clear is difficult)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Oh and duck Stephanie Jarvis for mocking Selmar. He’s a nice person, even if he does call Nutti a witch. She is a witch. Fanny is a user and a mean girl pretending to be nice. She wants to be waited on but can’t afford servants, because she doesn’t have a clue how to earn money herself. She films other people working and got lucky begging and crying poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He’s be-yond arrogant. For his sake, when he falls, I hope he smacks the back of head and dies within minutes. If he doesn’t, he’ll get to live in a bed or a wheelchair for the rest of his life with a feeding tube and a respirator. The fact that he thinks there’s no way he’ll fall and not wearing any kind of tether or safety rope is just plain bleeping stupid. He apparently doesn’t love his kids enough to take precautions.
Dan is an idiot and will likely hurt himself at some point if he carry's on the way he is, but I do not wish him any serious injury or worse. But if he keeps working the way he is with so little respect for H&S, then sadly that's exactly what's going to happen.

Dan worked on an oil rig, so you'd think he had more respect for H&S because they don't put up with reckless behaviour by any workers on an oil rig.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow really! 😲
---

He is a mix. Tibetaanse terriër & Lhasa Apso
@Selmar she has made a fortune she has $36,000 a month on patreon alone that is without YouTube ad revenue she also has the flat in London worth at least £700,000 she doesn't't even bother to rent it anymore just uses it to store her antique shopping. She obviously led you to believe she was poor. The early vlogs with you were lovely I think Dan and Phillip also changed the dynamic

• Heart
Reactions: 36
@Selmar she has made a fortune she has $36,000 a month on patreon alone that is without YouTube ad revenue she also has the flat in London worth at least £700,000 she doesn't't even bother to rent it anymore just uses it to store her antique shopping. She obviously led you to believe she was poor. The early vlogs with you were lovely I think Dan and Phillip also changed the dynamic
So, at the moment, SJ has 4023 Patreons who (on average) pay $8.60 each.
This means that for the last year, SJ has had about $34,000 in her account every month.
That's a lot of money that needs to be protected at all costs. That's why they are so aggressive.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes I know that now. That is why I have to move on and leave this behind me. All those years I good not believe it and I was waiting for something back. I now now that will never going to happen. So that is why I did what I did. I feel free now. Everything is of of my chest.
---
If I new from the start she was a vlugger. I would never went there. She also pretented on here work a way site. She was a couple. I rather go to a couple to help them. Than a single woman. On some reasons it brings me in trouble 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
And one more thing!
How everyone forgets dear mommy! Mommy has a house in England, a house in South Africa, she must also have some kind of pension to live on.
There may still be assets we don't know about.
Dear mommy and SJ are RICH!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Stephanie has told her viewers she is too busy and may suffer burn out if she does 2 videos a week. This is just a rouse to get more subscribers to her travel channel where she doesn't have to answer questions about non existent renovations, if she gets the numbers up it also legitimises the travel and she can get it paid for. She has time to travel to Paris, Versaille and Maastricht and shoot a flog because that doesn't cause burn out? ummm Also I bet in time she hopes to open a patron account for the travel flog for content only. She wants to move away from CD's she has no interest in renovating and certainly no interest in ploughing vast sums of money into a property where she will see no return.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.