The Chateau Diaries #216 Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying herself - Sun Tzu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you even imagine her moving.. all her crap and Daddy's paintings, furniture, fountains, pergolas, Porcelaine , it would take huge moving trucks and months to move all that crap and where would it go, it would have to be a big place, the crap in Narnia alone would fill a regular sized home . Shes not going anywhere
She is going somewhere and that's to jail so all the crap she's stored including Phillipa's plates will probably be auctioned on site followed by the wrecked farmhouse. I've discovered something and I'm just testing it before I post.
For legal reasons the above opinion/statement is a conjecture based on past behaviour and the fact that Stephanie Jarvis has not published the Association accounts. Especially Baconater/Beccky/Pork Belly please note. 😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She is going somewhere and that's to jail so all the crap she's stored including Phillipa's plates will probably be auctioned on site followed by the wrecked farmhouse. I've discovered something and I'm just testing it before I post.
For legal reasons the above opinion/statement is a conjecture based on past behaviour and the fact that Stephanie Jarvis has not published the Association accounts. Especially Baconater/Beccky/Pork Belly please note. 😁😁😁

I don't think they could even break even if they sell all the junk if that dump. None of it is particularly valuable. I imagine anything actually expensive will be sold off long before the tax man is there to fund more travel. We already guess that she sell's stuff from Cadeau. It would be interesting to have a snoop and see where she sells the stuff.
as Tattle we could help by buying all of daddy's art for a bonfire :)
---

@Clara Burnett have you got any information my chance of if or where they sell Cadeau gifts?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry this was a long post.
Jul 20, 2022 speculation post about taxes on Patreon funds if she spends in violation of association rules.

Fanny has little to no boundaries in her own life and I think she has the same lack of respect for legal rules that would prevent her from using designated association funds in an unauthorized manner. I would not be surprised if her accounts are a total shitshow and that she has co-mingled personal and association funding monies, and has blurred the lines between personal indulgences and restoration funding and the accounts from which such expenses would be paid.

IMHO, Fanny has a long-standing and well known inability/ refusal to follow rules and manage funds, so much that her mother had to have Fannys spending overseen by others. Yet, despite her inability to manage money and her excessive spending sprees, she failed to have a financial advisor to monitor the association accounts and her spending.

This is not Fanny being an airhead, disorganized, free spirited, or flaky. Despite her past conduct/ history in failing to manage money properly and rein in her out of control spending, she and Mummy knowingly did not appoint or hire someone with financial experience to oversee Fannys/the associations spending, etc. Why would they fail to do so?

IMHO, because rules don’t apply to the little orphan princess and she wanted to make sure she could use the association monies freely whenever and however she wanted as a tax free piggy bank with no oversight. And as usual, I would surmise that she wildly and inappropriately overspent, and most likely failed to follow association guidelines, probably co-mingled funds with non association accounts, etc.

Having the tax free association saves Fanny from paying approx (my super rough guesstimate based upon adding up her monthly Patreon income for 2021 and roughly applying the standard France or England tax rates for personal income on the Patreon income only ) $175,000 in taxes on the 2021 Patreon monies received alone. That is an additional $175,000 that she can spend and most likely has wasted shopping, etc.

If Fanny lost her Association status as a result of failing to follow guidelines, misleading patrons to obtain monies, etc., I do not know the applicable French or British law as to whether she would lose the tax free association status and have to pay $175,000 in taxes on the 2021 Patreon income alone. In the United States, if you lose the tax free status, it would not be unusual that taxes would have to be paid on the Patreon income Fanny had sheltered tax free in an association.

Fanny does not ever want anyone examining her hot mess accounts for the association. If she lost her tax free status with the association, she could be liable to pay as a rough guesstimate, approx, $300,000 or so in back taxes if the association was declared void or dissolved for failing to follow guidelines, etc. and taxes were applied retroactively for the entire time the association has been operating.

Fanny cannot even account for the monies she has received thru Patreon to her Patrons or viewers. Do you really think she has set aside up to $300,000 of the associations tax free funds to cover retroactive tax payments if the association was legally dissolved for her mismanagement of the funds and the tax free benefit repealed?

Fanny thinks if she just hides the accounts, she will be safe. Is this why she is day drinking?
In this patron video she is frantically telling how she divides the association from the bnb. She says…patron money only
to restoration and the. Says that this is for Nick, the gardeners etc. she has spent €19,300 on this alone. Since she has done no renovations there should be a stack of money waiting to be spent on the chapel, falling down grand salon. Yet she employs another carpenter to do snagging.
Fixing things and installing heating when the place is falling down.
I would like to see x amount spent on wages. X amount on materials.
X amount on taxes which she says are not high in her region….??
She says that the cadeau is put through the association
so to avoid paying tax in it but she does have to pay taxes on some of the gifts!?
It is such a muddle and very easy to muddy the waters….. putting her hand in one pot to fill the other etc. I agree with you!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 30
In the Sauna watching Lady Colin Campbell explain how Meghan and Harry are moving money around between charitable orgs (that they set up) to make where it's going a little....vague and cloudy. I wonder if Fanny is taking notes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Also Strep - Nice try to secretly create of a new company in the UK with Oliver, way to muddy the waters.. I am screenshotting now. I'm sure @Yebo's tax mates will be very interested

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
In the Sauna watching Lady Colin Campbell explain how Meghan and Harry are moving money around between charitable orgs (that they set up) to make where it's going a little....vague and cloudy. I wonder if Fanny is taking notes?
Just like Bill Gates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m confused over this. Is it still registered in England. I have a friend who still has her English car on UK plates. She has to bring it back to the UK for its MOT in order to get insurance.

English car as in the car she had in England
Is your friends car insured in the UK? And is she permanently resident in France?

If she is permantly resident in France and her car is insured in the UK the insurance is not worth the paper it's written on. And she is breaking numerous laws, French and British. Should she have an accident the insurance company will declare her insurance null and void and wiggle out of it. She will then be personally liable for payment of repairs, damages etc. If she should have a serious accident where someone is maimed or, worse, killed she will find herself facing serious charges at best financially liable and at worst financially liable with a prison sentence. Sorry to be a debbie-downer but I take a very dim view of this practice. People are not saving any money by insuring their vehicles this way, which they believe they are. They are in fact spending an absolute fortune and being ripped off by the insurance companies to boot. It is possible, or definately was pre-Brexit, to insure a British registered vehicle in France. It was also possible to get a control technique on a British registered vehicle without making any changes to the vehicle (lights, mirroirs etc.).

The British M.O.T. system states that a vehicle must be tested annually for road worthiness. With an M.O.T. you can then tax your vehicle (annual road tax, incredibly expensive) and insure your vehicle. If you require what the English insurance companies refer to as a green card - a certificate legally required for driving outside the UK - they will charge extra for this and it has a "life span" like a two week holiday period. They are not indefinite.

By contrast in France your vehicle requires a control technique, a certificate of road worthiness (just like the UK M.O.T.). Likewise as in the UK you must have this to get insurance. Here's the good bit... a control technique lasts for 2 years. 24 months. And the fee is about 70€. A green card is provided by the insurance company as a matter of course, a legal requirement and it costs nothing extra.

So any brit still insuring their vehicle in the UK is as mad as a box of frogs, breaking laws and wasting a fortune. Furthermore, any brit who is a permanent resident in France and is driving around in a British registered vehicle is breaking the law. Plus, any brit resident in France and driving in France with a British driving licence is also breaking the law and post Brexit the authorities take a dim view of it.

Here endeth the lesson on British vehicles outside of Britain!!! Btw, fraudie falls foul of all of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Director Details

Full Name
Ms Stephanie Elisa Jarvis

Date Of Birth
Aug 1975

Nationality
British

Director ID

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/14615241/JARVIS-STRONG-PRODUCTIONS-LIMITED/companies-house-data

Jarvis strong- productions limited - started Jan 25th 2023 for Video production activities.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Also Strep - Nice try to secretly create of a new company in the UK with Oliver, way to muddy the waters.. I am screenshotting now. I'm sure @Yebo's tax mates will be very interested
That formed amendment number 3 which was emailed last night. One going off tonight as well so that'll make 4. It's like peeling an onion as each layer of deceit is stripped away. Quite tarsome really, I wish she would stop😁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't think they could even break even if they sell all the junk if that dump. None of it is particularly valuable. I imagine anything actually expensive will be sold off long before the tax man is there to fund more travel. We already guess that she sell's stuff from Cadeau. It would be interesting to have a snoop and see where she sells the stuff.
as Tattle we could help by buying all of daddy's art for a bonfire :)
---

@Clara Burnett have you got any information my chance of if or where they sell Cadeau gifts?
There is a system in France where the authorities can freeze your bank accounts! Perhaps @tarteauxfruits could enlarge. If you default on paying any taxes (impôts - on earnings, habitation, foncieres) your bank account will be frozen. It's not quite so common as it used to be - the gouvernement have come to understand that it is not practical to freeze accounts and make it impossible for normal people to live. It's also tricky, or used to be, to get your account unfrozen! Then there are the debt collectors. If you fail to pay an outstanding bill the debt collectors are instructed to go and seize items to the value of the outstanding debt. You have no choice in what they take.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Beccky Nater
1h
Do smores go well with Tea with Lemon? My dog Halcyon loves smores but will only eat organic chocolate for some reason🤐 He is always barking and lifting his leg on the wrong tree too🤯🤣🤣🤣

Everything goes for Tea with Lemon.
It is important that the tea is hot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That formed amendment number 3 which was emailed last night. One going off tonight as well so that'll make 4. It's like peeling an onion as each layer of deceit is stripped away. Quite tarsome really, I wish she would stop😁
Anything you can share?

I know that you aren't informed on progress but its always interesting to see what illegal doings she has tried to hide? little snippets for us waiting for the tower to topple.

We know she wont stop, but everything she does incriminates herself more. She isn't smart enough to hide it. The onion is so deep, god knows where the decit ends.

Reactions: 16
@Jeeves is Swansea a financial Mecca? Does Wales have advantages/incentives for establishing businesses.
I wonder what her connections to this area are.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.