The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me sadder than anything thinking that F4F and fils have time and inclination to come up with this crap. There’s enough nutters out there they don’t need too. Better ways to spend their time would be to actually put out some decent content

Reactions: 17
When does the Cuz start fixing the beams??????????????????????????????? He’s done nothing for at least 2 months.
She has to get a quote for a survey for a survey for a quote, first. Probably ten years from now.

Reactions: 20
Stephanie is truly a plaster saint. Nothing more, nothing less.

Worshipping false idols is, at the very least, unhealthy. The YT comments are becoming more and more unhinged.

Reactions: 23

Worshipping false idols is, at the very least, unhealthy. The YT comments are becoming more and more unhinged.
IMHO, the Dump crew has deliberately been manipulating and flooding the comment sections of cd diaries and the gift grab with over the top gushing, star struck, adoring comments for a very long time thru their aliases. They did so to encourage and create a non questioning cult like “worship” of Fanny and the Dump, and along with immediately deleting any negative comments, make the cult like worship of Fanny the expected norm/standard for viewer comments. It creates pressure for all comments from viewers to conform to this fantasy narrative of the poor needy little orphan princess with the crumbling castle who deserves hundreds of thousands of dollars to travel, shop, and indulge herself without any accountability for her misdeeds, lies, and misappropriation of Dump funds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

Maybe being unhinged and crazy like Fanny (ex: keeping Christmas up for 3 months) was the point.
---

Fanny better watch out if the new UK Hate Law requires online names to be verifiable - whatever would happen to all her aliases?

Reactions: 28
well miss looney tunes..you are not getting under my middleaged not botoxed skin....if you think Fanny is telling the truth...your not even worthy being under my skin..i guess your not the sharpest knife in the box....btw you spelled my name wrong...

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I was wondering why we hadn’t seen an influx of flying monkeys here recently. It’s nice to see the turmoil in the YouTube comments for a change!
It's in the CD YouTube and Patreon comments because they can't get here. Hoorah. They must be so frustrated. They don't realise that they are sending their "own" here. They may not be able to join but, sure as eggs is eggs, they can read!

Reactions: 25
Awww, bless their little pea picking hearts. So how does one piss off these proxy accounts to get a mention, asking for a friend?!?

Reactions: 29
Geraldine could be the Tartan Terror... I'm trying to make the connection to Srewob or Bowers in reverse but that cannot be a surname, apologies if it is anyones surname on Tattle.

Reactions: 17
i never make comments under vlogs...those silly fools will eventually see the light...they come here...or dissapear...but its like a plaque...more followers appear...from under the stone of stupidness...i do wonder who many of her first patreons are actually still around??

Reactions: 25
Geraldine could be the Tartan Terror... I'm trying to make the connection to Srewob or Bowers in reverse but that cannot be a surname, apologies if it is anyones surname on Tattle.
It’s a stretch but babies were once associated with bowers, so Gerry as baby Fanny’s keeper perhaps? Yeah, I know. It’s reaching. That said, Googling Srewob as a name only comes up with news reports about criminal activity

Reactions: 13
at least when they are here...they cant buy crap..... not that it will stop them doing so...

Reactions: 16
As for the rest given them up months ago - too repetitive and too many hands out waiting for someone else’s cash.
Just watched Amy's rant how she's used all the cheat codes; Posted regularly, posted daily for one month, invited Fanny over, and still no success!!! Moan moan moan She's emotionally blackmailing us. "We've done our part, you owe us."

Patreon has transformed whole chateauxverse into a bunch of beggars rattling their bowls in their grand salons.

Reactions: 22
I must be one of the few Aussies that doesn't like Bundaberg Rum. Good on yer hubby for keeping up the traditions Pekey! Funny that T-Rexy has never heard of trifle with sherry - I've never heard of a trifle without sherry.
My mum doesn't drink or keep alcohol in the house. Her trifles usually consist of a combination of Dream Whip, Angel Delight, various biscuits, fruits, etc. It is pretty dreadful- hence, I don't eat trifle because I assumed they were all just as bad. (My mum is a terrible cook!)

Does a proper English Trifle also have beef sautéed with peas and onion?
I loved that episode of Friends!!!

Reactions: 13
Maybe being unhinged and crazy like Fanny (ex: keeping Christmas up for 3 months) was the point.
---

Fanny better watch out if the new UK Hate Law requires online names to be verifiable - whatever would happen to all her aliases?
i wonder does nutty keeps records from all the different usernames and passwords???? no wonder the b and b closed...

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.