The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo that's not true:
#1 Fanny, uses patreon money to travel and shop excessivly while the rest of the world pays for HER renovations, that never happen because of #1

Reactions: 22
Imo that's not true:
#1 Fanny, uses patreon money to travel and shop excessivly while the rest of the world pays for HER renovations, that never happen because of #1
I don't think she is using patreon money for travels due to her 'travel channel'. This channel has been put on air so she can claim all the expenses and not pay tax over the income.

Off topic: numerous consulate have closed down ther premises in Istanbul. My company wants me to get out

Reactions: 33
Will vomit buckets be supplied...

Reactions: 8
American's crack me up....

Michael Lodge, NCPM

7 hours ago
I am sorry, but you have e a dish and glass addiction. You need therapy. You need to move away from this addiction and go to paper plates. Be American. Paper plates and Dixie cups.

Reactions: 31
They decant because it's plonk de plonk coming out of 5 or 10 litre bag in boxes and being passed off as fine wine. €€€.

Reactions: 22
Sabine needs her head read !
......... see, I am a Nasty Hell Hound Bitch
---

Pee on your Lemon Tree ..... its good for it !
My lemon tree has big f@#k off thorns. I am not squatting anywhere near it!

Reactions: 17
@Marquis de Potpourri, well said! Saint Cathy, you are the weakest link, good bye

Reactions: 11
Whatever is going on in your neck of the woods stay safe x

Reactions: 20
I would love for one of you bitches to book this year and be the b&b guest from hell. Complain about everything. Go in areas marked private. Fake an injury. Bring an expired credit card and make them keep trying it for hours. Fake a food allergy error and reaction. Gather poo and flick it all over the house. Bring more people than you are allowed to have to stay with you. Party like a rockstar. Bring a Beats Pill with you - a really really loud one. Accidentally set the sheep free. Cut yourself a huge bouquet of whatever is blooming and put it in your room. Like all of it. See if you can find the keys for the Mercedes and take it without telling anyone - just say you thought it was a community car. Overflow your bathtub and then go on a nice long walk. Climb up a tree and get stuck up there. Rearrange the furniture in as many rooms as you can and don’t own up to it. Put dead fish in all the plants. If you get caught, just say you were fertilizing them. Go up to mummy’s apartment and take a nap. Oh, and film everything. We will buy you a button camera.

Reactions: 39
I am perplexed. Perplexed I say! This whole radiator-gate thing... 40 years, 7 houses owned, NEVER have I had a radiator spring leaks / split from the body of the radiator. Small leaks from the joints but not from the body. I'm sure Mr Spratt will be able to explain @JackSpratt ?

Reactions: 20
Inquiring minds want to know, but Caroline Gooder appears to be stumped and/or rendered speechless.

Rachel Miller
1 minute ago
Why do you call it the “cow shed” instead of the “Moo Room?”

Emma White
1 minute ago
Where has Ian the builder gone?

Stefanie Yuuly
7 hours ago
Stephanie, when are we going to see the video of you and Philip spending a week in Paris at Paris Fashion Week during January?

3 replies

Wander Lust
6 hours ago
Did she take the girl she sponsors, from the Villotti Fashion Institute, as she promised her?

caroline gooder
3 hours ago
@Wander Lust I think the sponsorship is running one more year, so next year is the trip to Paris.

Stefanie Yuuly
1 hour ago
@caroline gooder So Stephanie will go to Paris Fashion Week again next year?

Reactions: 47
I thought the same thing. If you listen to the words, even more telling.
And she should be declaring what she's using and paying for it, regardless of whether Dan has paid. If she's using it in another account, she's required to state what it is and pay. I hope she gets fined.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.