The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BECAUSE it came with the chateau it is also apparently too heavy to move!

Reactions: 13
I couldn’t watch it, it was like a train wreck all the depressing FRK vibes without the manic love life and laughter (spoiler no laughter) some people aren’t meant to be YouTubers I feel for her but I can’t watch sorry not sorry

Reactions: 12
What I find hard to understand is people like SJ, Markle, Harry etc don't stop to think that lies will be uncovered fairly easily through a variety of means. Anyone can look back at things that have been claimed and then find evidence to the contrary - it ain't hard. Do they not realise this - or are they so 'in the moment' they do zero reflection?

Reactions: 17
Perfectly described!
A bit of thought went into this set up.
The imagery they tried to conjure reminded me of Hans Anderson's The Little Match Girl.

Reactions: 19
if they had that kitchen table sanded down and a nice food safe butcher block oil on it ... it would be lovely. the oil protects the wood and you can wash it and wipe it down- while she is at it paint those nasty cupboards with a washable paint the dirt by the handles is aweful has been like that for years I guess no one sees it.

Reactions: 18
His worksite is so slovenly.
Dan would never cut it at the convent.
Billy is fastidious about keeping all worksites clean and safe.

Reactions: 20
As hubby is watching TV I just watched Dan's latest with sound off and the subtitles on. The lyrics are a very odd choice. Who are they aimed at?
Also plimsolls in the snow, is he trying to get frostbite or trenchfoot?

Reactions: 13
My dear Karma Baby, don’t feel alone. I briefly (very briefly as he was gorgeous, but boring) dated a young man named Mike Hawk. Don’t say it too fast! What were some of these parents thinking?!?

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 11
I’m positive she was being sarcastic when she said it’s ancient.
I just wanted to thank you for posting those Patreon videos! As much as I roll my eyes , I still watch them with interest…And thank you everyone who did the play-by-play before on the Patreon videos !

I know this could go on forever. But. I know a family who named their girl Miss and boy Mr. As a first name. I like the baby boy doe....the best
In a very old Reader's Digest book there was an article about odd names.
A couple had named their daughter . . . Lesby Ann.

Reactions: 14
She has stated in past videos she will not paint that cupboard as it’s wearing the original paint. 🫣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.