The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved this ep especially Teabag pretty much shoving Snorts into the taxi and saying good riddance (which has now been edited out)

Reactions: 23
They say nothing about the deep shit you get into if you’re caught, specially more than once

Reactions: 16
will the ceiling of the chapel be done in gold leaf?

Reactions: 14
Stunning views and condolences on your Mum's passing. I feel your loss xx

This article is a year old but it explains Patreon’s most popular accounts, monthly money received on Patreon to be distributed to the Patreon accounts, etc,the vast majority of Patreon accounts do not earn a fraction of the $36,000+ per month that the LieLande gruesome grifters pull in monthly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I wonder what percentage of YouTube accounts buying fake subscribers, likes, views, etc. are actually caught. Is it rare to get caught. There are millions of youtube channels.Fanny is impulsive and greedy and had to win at everything. I think she would buy subscribers for bragging rights, just like she loves bragging about being in the top 500 Patreon accounts.

Reactions: 15
Hmm. Well, he must have been smoking something when he decided to take on that chateau with the garden on the inside.
He's just ahead of his time. All the documentaries about modern architecture are about connecting the living space with nature, big windows, big doors, bringing nature inside with material etc.

Dan takes this to the next level...

Reactions: 19
i just watched the vlog from Adrian and Carol...Chateau la ferte......a lott of work still to be done..but i guess they will get there before Fanny does..I dont like the place very much...it has a strange layout..its something between a chateau and a manoir..no fish and no meat..filled with woodworm...

It always reminds me my husband use to say...we are not going to France in winter...in summer its nice when the sun shines...it all seem idyllic..but in winter..that whole country looks depressing with half or whole ruined and deserted houses everywhere....i say i have to agree...France is not for visiting in winter....

---

maybe the one the fleuries use can be a sponsor for their next vlog??

Reactions: 17
Most of them get caught.. but the first time getting caught you just get your wrist slapped and lose whatever you bought.
There are very few idiots who continue buying after getting caught. because after the first time, you can lose your videos or even your channel.

Marie finally made it as a yacht chef and florist even find another crew to dress in costumes and party

Reactions: 6
Her birthday present to Michael Potts.
She has money to burn.
Classic Fanny. Buying more expensive decorative clutter for Potts ( expensive faux antique Egyptian chess set)If she really wanted to buy a present that he desperately needs, she should have purchased this pastry board for him so eating a piece of the famous bread prepared by him at the Dump would no longer be like participating in a game of bacterial Russian Roulette after being repeatedly kneaded and shoved into every crevice of the nasty kitchen table.

Amazon product

Why doesn’t she buy a new kitchen table? The Dump desperately needs a table that is not so beaten down and unhygienic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Dan spending at least 500 Euro on Nic and equipment cutting down this tree. Just to be able to bring in the crane. Money he should have invested to provide a warm and clean home for his boys, so maybe they could have friends over. I don't believe any French petit bateaux Mum let her kids visit them on this hazardous construction zone especially now when they might have seen on the vlogs that they probably get only fed Mcdonald food. It's just so sad.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, I took it as being sarcastic.
Or merely confused the chess set with the “ancient” ”one of a kind” Indian pergola ( which, in truth, was actually a mass produced garden structure) F4F purchased at the Chelsea flower show, I wonder if Fanny will plant her Marie Antoinette descendant twig near her ancient pergola.

Reactions: 13
Billy claims a “huge weight” was lifted…maybe Sean hoisted Billy to the second floor?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.