The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching an old vlog

I find it remarkable how different she is with Michael vs Phillip.

With Philipp it is all about cluttering up their space with things which probably won't be used more than a handful of times, with Michael she seems to genuinely have fun and she buys things for herself to enjoy like the lipstick. MPK was good for her.
Loved this ep especially Teabag pretty much shoving Snorts into the taxi and saying good riddance (which has now been edited out)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Read this article under Cheating and it will explain how to build up your YouTube channels popularity thru cheating ( aka the Fanny Four Flues way).

Here is a small portion of the article:

“Now, onto something controversial. Cheating. Yes, it’s possible to cheat on YouTube. There are quite a few sites, like VivoViews, Tubeplays.com and Increaseyoutubeviews.com which will sell you YouTube views. What!??? Yes, you can buy them. Not only that, you can specify at what speed you get them, you can buy subscribers, you can buy channel views, comments, likes, friends, the whole works. It’s not particularly expensive either: 5,000 for $10. They’ll take an awfully long time to get there but that’s really not that much. Of course you can get them delivered a lot faster than that but it’ll cost you a lot more. A speedy 1,000,000 views will cost you in the region of $12,000. If that shocks you then it really shouldn’t. YouTube is a game, and like all games, it’s quite possible to cheat.If a video has pretty small numbers, chances are they’re completely real. If they’re remarkably high, they might have been boosted by services like those listed above…….”

They say nothing about the deep tit you get into if you’re caught, specially more than once 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Move over Amaury, Adrian from Chateau de la Ferte needs two, maybe three weeks at Lalande to get the grande salon and the rooms above it taken care of properly. Then another week or so for the chapel. Like I’ve heard some of the European menopausal trolls and hags say in the VIP Lounge, done and dusted!
will the ceiling of the chapel be done in gold leaf? :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a home outside of Grants Pass (it's for sale). I moved back to Michigan in June to be with my kids, grandkids, lifelong friends, and my mom, who passed away last week. I'm so glad I was here for her the last few months. My 66 year old brother ("our" brother 😁), lives about an 1 1/2 hours away from her, yet he hadn't bothered to visit her in more than three years. He is still angry about some teenage tit with my dad (dad's been gone 19 years) and was angry at my mom too (she was 92--all she wanted was to see him before she died. Nope). I flew home to Michigan (from Oregon) multiple times a year to see her--ten days at a time--he couldn't be bothered to drive 80 miles. I have a dear friend who lives in Portland. She is the one who got us to visit that beautiful state in 2011--we fell in love with it and ended up buying a home there in 2012. It is very rural and mountainous. I miss the views from our back porch. Here are our summer and winter views from the back porch. Sorry to derail. Just sharing a little piece of my world with fellow tattlers around the world.
Stunning views and condolences on your Mum's passing. I feel your loss xx

• Heart
This article is a year old but it explains Patreon’s most popular accounts, monthly money received on Patreon to be distributed to the Patreon accounts, etc,the vast majority of Patreon accounts do not earn a fraction of the $36,000+ per month that the LieLande gruesome grifters pull in monthly.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They say nothing about the deep tit you get into if you’re caught, specially more than once 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wonder what percentage of YouTube accounts buying fake subscribers, likes, views, etc. are actually caught. Is it rare to get caught. There are millions of youtube channels.Fanny is impulsive and greedy and had to win at everything. I think she would buy subscribers for bragging rights, just like she loves bragging about being in the top 500 Patreon accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hmm. Well, he must have been smoking something when he decided to take on that chateau with the garden on the inside. 🙃
He's just ahead of his time. All the documentaries about modern architecture are about connecting the living space with nature, big windows, big doors, bringing nature inside with material etc.

Dan takes this to the next level...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i just watched the vlog from Adrian and Carol...Chateau la ferte......a lott of work still to be done..but i guess they will get there before Fanny does..I dont like the place very much...it has a strange layout..its something between a chateau and a manoir..no fish and no meat..filled with woodworm...

It always reminds me my husband use to say...we are not going to France in winter...in summer its nice when the sun shines...it all seem idyllic..but in winter..that whole country looks depressing with half or whole ruined and deserted houses everywhere....i say i have to agree...France is not for visiting in winter....

---

there are many companies that will provide subscribers ( some real people who work for the companies and are compensated for suscrib8ng to channels and some also use fake accounts and made up names subscribing) for your YouTube channel for a price. Here are just a few companies. It makes your channel look successful, get higher rankings, and helps you draw in more people to subscribe. i think this is how Fanny topped 200,000 subscribers, which she even mentioned was unbelievable. You can also easily buy YouTube views, but can get into trouble if YouTube catches you and your account can be put on probation, suspended, or your ad revenue affected. How do you think Fanny tops 50,000 views in 3 hours with only 200 comments. You can also buy patrons to boost the number of patrons supporting your YouTube channel, Fanny can purchase hundreds of $1 patrons and boost her Patreon ranking. Remember princess Fanny always has to be the best and win every prize!. Fanny also has a list of names that she and the Dump gang use to post gushing comments on videos or to push their latest scam, I mean agenda.

The most well known / infamous alias is, of course, the telepathic, clairvoyant remote viewer Caroline No Gooder ( remember Sir Chamberpottie was nicknamed Caroline by the woman he dated who carried around the abused naked baby doll everywhere she went.)

ten best sites to buy youtub3 subscribers.

maybe the one the fleuries use can be a sponsor for their next vlog?? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what percentage of YouTube accounts buying fake subscribers, likes, views, etc. are actually caught. Is it rare to get caught. There are millions of youtube channels.Fanny is impulsive and greedy and had to win at everything. I think she would buy subscribers for bragging rights, just like she loves bragging about being in the top 500 Patreon accounts.
Most of them get caught.. but the first time getting caught you just get your wrist slapped and lose whatever you bought.
There are very few idiots who continue buying after getting caught. because after the first time, you can lose your videos or even your channel.

Marie finally made it as a yacht chef and florist😂 even find another crew to dress in costumes and party

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her birthday present to Michael Potts.
She has money to burn.
Classic Fanny. Buying more expensive decorative clutter for Potts ( expensive faux antique Egyptian chess set)If she really wanted to buy a present that he desperately needs, she should have purchased this pastry board for him so eating a piece of the famous bread prepared by him at the Dump would no longer be like participating in a game of bacterial Russian Roulette after being repeatedly kneaded and shoved into every crevice of the nasty kitchen table.

Amazon product

Why doesn’t she buy a new kitchen table? The Dump desperately needs a table that is not so beaten down and unhygienic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Dan spending at least 500 Euro on Nic and equipment cutting down this tree. Just to be able to bring in the crane. Money he should have invested to provide a warm and clean home for his boys, so maybe they could have friends over. I don't believe any French petit bateaux Mum let her kids visit them on this hazardous construction zone especially now when they might have seen on the vlogs that they probably get only fed Mcdonald food. It's just so sad.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Yeah, I took it as being sarcastic.
Or merely confused the chess set with the “ancient” ”one of a kind” Indian pergola ( which, in truth, was actually a mass produced garden structure) F4F purchased at the Chelsea flower show, I wonder if Fanny will plant her Marie Antoinette descendant twig near her ancient pergola.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Billy claims a “huge weight” was lifted…maybe Sean hoisted Billy to the second floor? 😄

2A5BB1CF-530D-4AFE-9C2F-48B1FF05FE01.jpeg

A18E1BF0-CACE-403F-88CC-D4EFFF861FC5.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.