The Chateau Diaries #21 Peep shows, Creep shows, Tour drama overflows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Didn't know that. Let's see how fast Jenny realises what LaLande is really like.
During operation capture the peahens lotll mention it.

I began watch CD during her quarantine diaries. Seeing how she kept great distance from her mother, wearing gloves and mask completely different from these last few videos. Are they not important to her franchise? Are they all merely extras in that endless movie that is her life? Red shirts from the old Star trek?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
In one of the vlogs, she states she is Agnostic.

I was truly sickened by the live chat banter when someone said that SSB was a hoarder and one of the superfans rushed to her defense....nooooo she is a "collector". What a great deal the Scotman is going to get....his very own retirement apartment in a seedy shatoo that he can just fly over to France and occupy. What a fu#king deal !! Where is the money coming from for this venture. Oh but it's restoration say the superfans and tartan Gerry deserves to be with his sweet Princess sista. How could anyone with an ounce of conscience see this in any other way but wrong? Wake up people you are being used bigtime.

Reactions: 21
Shame on you. You are all jealous. Stefniii deserves all the money she works hard and so do Gerry. He looked after stefniii all his live and if it wasn’t for her she would never have been able to travel the world.

she’s kept renovation cost to a minimum and it’s parfect as Gerry prefers things to be basic. It was done when the filming took place at
The chatooo. It is expected air in summer 2023. But Jenny sneaked a few photos and shared them on her my space

Reactions: 23
Ian finally figured out the best way for Scotman to come down from his new apartment!
Why put stairs when you can have a slide?

Seriously, I still can't believe how gullible people are to help finance LOTL's projects? cha-ching cha-ching

Also, I know the chateau is old, but it blows my mind how much garbage people keep in their homes. As a Manhattanite living in a 3-bedroom flat, raised by parents who live in a much bigger townhouse (but still smaller by other cities' standards), we cannot keep rubbish lying around--if it's garbage, it's got to go immediately! And to be honest, a lot of the stuff people send on Cadeaux at the Chateau would qualify as rubbish!

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Not sure about being smart and on the ball, but I'll take the compliment anyway. Lots of the same type of questions coming in just makes me suspicious! Line of Duty is ace isn't it. But it's like here. Not always knowing who to trust!!!
when I see very trident new to here and lashing ... SSB or trotters out of it virtually first post I’m like scroll scroll
If you want an like a bad chat up line of a lothario

not attractive without the aid of a savage martini
Even less attractive with a coffee

scroll mon petit fleur -
their artificial fleurs .....

And there’s a savage amount of non
Smelling fleurs about

guess billy n philly still raging from the media shut down

Reactions: 11
Here’s some more inspiration for Gerry’s apartment

Reactions: 30
When a volunteer cleaned up rooms in episode 36, so much refuge. SJ stated she had not been in the rooms for 14 years. The volunteer stacked up all the paving stones, 3 unused wood burners, bidets, doors, etc. He took trailer load away before IJ arrived home from holiday. Showing her around cleaned out area. Some of the stuff looks same. Obviously they must have used this area cleaned out by Ian and family as a dumping ground (including mummy's blanket!). Thrown in there was the old postcard rack she bought (can't remember episode).

Reactions: 15
We all know she can afford anything her heart desires. But your right, mostly cheap stuff what she buys, especially for her guests and volunteers. Must be in the way she was brought up.

Ian's hair seems to get lighter during the vlog. Dark while eating pain au chocolat but matching the facial hair later.
Editing is a job, guarding the content's consistency is too. She can do neither.

I wonder if Spero and the Jarvises will be investigated.
Only if there's a complaint, I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Tattle news

Following the first inaugural chat ooo patrons day -

chat o lean has declared never again

After patrons descended and having found out (too late ) that top tier patrons (1000 and over that 4 patrons ) had accommodation -

the rest (due to the chat ooo
been a heap in the middle of nowhere) had no accommodation and had to resort to using tarpaulins

we had never intend to open a brocante on the lawn - the amount of tat left by patrons is a financial burden - further rounds of go fund me will be required

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I'm not pushing, but am curious. I doubt allegations can be made after so many years. But it would be good to know when the grifting started.

Reactions: 10
I'm not pushing, but am curious. I doubt allegations can be made after so many years. But it would be good to know when the grifting started.

even at 5:18 am u think every comment is about you

seriously - coffee first then recheck
Scroll

like Elsa in frozen

let it go

Reactions: 4
They are not spending a dime on tests, she just says she does to account for her irresponsible behaviour.

My understanding is the winner get a stay at lalande. The money from the adds gets donated to the charity which belongs to steffiiis second best friend.
Correction: the money either stays in SJ's deep pockets (where she thinks it belongs anyway) or is indeed donated to her friend Marina, who's 'charity' is no longer active, according to their own website.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Scotman ( An unfunny legend in his own mind ) isn’t short of money . He funds the 5 Trips , he will bring lots and lots of money to the Chateau .. I’m hoping fans get sick of his stupid persona , if he’s an advert for Scotland I’m for separation , I hope he gets on her nerves full time

I think Phillip's family have got him home on some pretext. Then his family and friends plan to stage a massive intervention, as they've been reading all the comments especially the ones from Pervy Loki. Don't expect Phillip back soon.
That would be awsome and very much in his interest, but I doubt it. He's too invested to let go, at this point.

New thread coming up
Can we please revert back previous layout on threads
Nice try and thanks for trying
but the vote takes up half the page
Is a disaster on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.