Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stefanieeee

A small one time derail: I do not understand very well how to be a Tattler. I am a novice at this type of site. I wish I could emulate others, with banter, and adeptness. I cannot. I lurk because of it and appreciate everyone's posts. I am not a spy. I do not know and never want to know anyone at La Lande. I found LaLande because I was enjoying D&A and their show and googled some stuff and up popped our Shit Shat tow friend. I did not know who she was. I then watched a few youtube vids and thought this was crazy seeing a 40 yr old behaving like a teen having tantrums with her mom. Their interaction was horrendous in those earlier vids until the smooth veneer and mask appeared. I thought it was equally crazy what was and was not happening for reno work there. It was indeed a shit show. Googling some more, Tattle came up and I joined to lurk, not offend. I found similar like minded people. I see different responses to different posts depending not the poster here and even if posts are similar. Do we want people to join us here or not? Do the main posters want to keep it to a small band of tattlers they trust? I am not sure. I feel there may be conclusions about posters new or old that is not accurate, me included. Good night all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

lalablahblah

VIP Member
In celebration of my thread suggestion being chosen. I have ripped down my shower curtain, wrapped around me toga style. Now I am parading around my living room holding a candle stick. No seriously thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart

ProfessorPlum

Chatty Member
Not sure about being smart and on the ball, but I'll take the compliment anyway. Lots of the same type of questions coming in just makes me suspicious! Line of Duty is ace isn't it. But it's like here. Not always knowing who to trust!!!
You can trust me. I've had a lot to say and to speak out about since I joined, lots of laughs and also issues that are important to me personally, but I don't have an agenda, and no stake in anybody else's past or future but my own. It's hard to speak out and speak up sometimes, because it makes you vulnerable to being challenged, other people might feel threatened or suspicious. Cryptic comments can be confusing. Everyone's contribution (OK, not the flying monkeys') should be valued and respected, even as we have the right to scroll on past--not really into the care home question myself, but that's cool! SJ and her vlogs can be very triggering, so it's good to have a safe space to vent, and good to no longer be drinking the Kool-Aid.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Joy no toile

Not wanting to defend Stefanny but did she say they'd agreed to be interviewed too? I know the creepy Villioti guy said it in an attempt to weasel (sse what I did there) out of the process. But you are right it is exploitation of the lowest form.
You could always use the search function to get answers to your burning questions, and you wouldn't have call names & insult people. Oh and how's your constipated cat?
When I came here started at thread 13. Decided you all were good folk. Went to first caught up. Decided to start posting likes finally comments. Funny how you were portrayed as demons, and I found a charming, humorous group of people. Glad I actually tried to figure out why Ryan lied.

• Heart

Mrs O

You mean expat "volunteers". Funny how British who are not successful enough to afford housing in Britain all come to France because it's so " cheap" there. But also in France they can't afford a regular house, only some old rotten farmhouse which they have to restore for years although they even work "more than 8 hours a day without lunchbreak". To me it seems though they need to work for less money cash on the hand because they just can't get a proper job in France, since most of them don't even speak French.
The majority of British who go to France, Spain, Portugal or Italy to live are not unsuccessful as you suggest. They mainly want a different way of life, better weather and to expand their knowledge of the world and it’s people. As for being unable to afford a regular house, I think they are actually doing a service to France in taking on “some old rotten farmhouse” - which would otherwise completely rot and fall down.
If they could actually find somewhere in the UK that is the size and with the land that is available in France, it would cost on average 4 or 5 times more. That’s another reason - availability, size and cost! They usually pay cash (because of selling homes in UK) - so again not so unsuccessful. If you watched the very first episode of ETTC DS stated that they bought their chateau for what the sold their apartment for in the UK, with £100k over for renovations,
We have friends who bought a smallish, farmhouse in Normandy fifty (50j years ago for less than the price of a caravan in the UK. They repaired/renovated/improved it over five years -weekends and holidays only. Their family and friends used that property for twenty years, before they sold it - to locals - bought a larger one with barns that they also repaired and turned the barns into holiday homes. The locals at both properties welcomed them for their custom, friendship, expertise and for turning eyesores into beautiful properties.
Don’t judge everyone the same.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett
;) As your avatar is already in a Brigerton/Regency period costume, you could go undercover at laLande. 🤣 Juicy gossip!!!!! ;)There will be so plastered that they will not notice an uninvited guest!!! Healthwise it would not be a good idea though, as it would put you in a covid cluster 😱🤒 Not worth it at all. Just joking 😊
Why do you assume I'm not invited? :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well said. Things should stay on this page. As for someone tweeting to Catholic pages, they would meet with bafflement. At the time of the Moonie wedding, the chapel was a rundown deconsecrated building on private land in the back of beyond . It's since been consecrated for Isabelles wedding. I think the fears around Catholics being offended by someone taking sneaky pics of their girlfriend in lacy undercrackers in the chapel is a bit OTT. Worse things have happened in churches believe me. I am a practising Catholic myself and found it amusing.

I love the idea of a collection after service. 😂
As a practising Catholic I find the concern round the use of the chapel amusing. This building, until Isabelles wedding, was a deconsecrated rundown building on private land. In the city I live in we have former churches used as cafes, restaurants, convenience stores, one was a nightclub for a while. A friend lives in a converted church. I think the concern re offending Catholics might be a tad OTT. Someone taking sneaky pics of his girlfriend in lacy undercrackers is just funny. Worse things have happened in churches. The chapel is not open to the public. If SJ was holding orgies in the local village church then that would be different..
Missing the point. Chapel reconsecrated to get used for Mummy's wedding. Then a fan pays for mass to be said in it. SS suddenly finds religion when she realises it hits the spot with some of her little old dears or the US bible belt fans. Goes up the route of touting for expensive nativity figures because as usual it has to be expensive that she gets instead of something she probably could've bought locally at a fraction of the price. But she's got to have fancy schmanzy nativity because it is all for show & the camera. So it is the hypocrisy of her acts. Laughing off others concerns when they didn't like the altar being used as a buffet table, using the chapel as a party spot. Then standing gazing up at the stained glass windows clasping her hands like one of the saintly figures. So which is it. SJ finding her deeply religious soul or SJ pretending she really really has a deeply religious soul?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Hercule P

You know what. If I have genuinely offended anyone I wholeheartedly apologise. But from the number of :ROFLMAO: & ❤ & I (y) I got from my 'Hola dis is Nati' posts led me to believe that it was taken in good fun. I have great respect for people who speak English when it is not their native tongue. In the midst of all of the outrage about the Chateaux antics sometimes it is good to have a bit of light relief which is what I thought I was doing. To be chastised by someone who calls a paid employee 'help' perhaps shows more about how they regard people from a Latin background than me. So I will stop being Nati..but hey I may become Selmar or Marie - so sue me 🤣😂
No please don't stop being Nati. Only woke idiots are offended. I know what I am saying becoz I too have an akcent. Zis is ze truss :D:giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I think continue to post on here. The effect is fewer La La visitors will wish to be filmed or photographed. Does anyone believe Kim and her professor husband who normally attend will wish to be captured? Ruth is already out. Visiting friends from other countries will be mindful. And invited Chateau owners will be careful of mixing with SJ if they have done their market research. So gradually SJ will be left with fewer people who create new content.
I agree completely. Let's put the responsibility back to where it belongs. SJ's using her grifting skills to wheel in enormous amounts of money and she's using other people to create the content for it. We know SJ sees us as trolls and blames us for "bullying absolutely lovely people so badly that they’ve even chosen to leave the chateau rather than take the abuse', because that's what se wrote in response to Boy Trotters sob-vlog. You know what, SJ, the truth hurts. It's about time those absolutely lovely people (and everybody else) start to redirect the blame to where it actually belongs: her greedy attitude that put them in the spotlight to begin with and made them complicit to her misconduct.
It's clear she will never learn anything from what we say here, it won't sink in, no matter how hard she tries to correct the mistakes we keep pointing out, the lies she sells, she will make new ones over and over again, because that's inherent to her character. But like you said: word should go out more and more to the people who are willingly helping her to line her own pockets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

FrankieD

Clicked on YouTube last night to see something unrelated, and noticed that a FULL TWO HOURS before Stephanny's premiere last night her sycophantic crew were already on there and waiting. Doing all their 'Hi everyone' and 'lovely to see you' and 'I'm really excited for tonight's premiere'. Just waiting, TWO HOURS or so before it starts. These people are unhinged.
So true. I've been reading these live chats and they have formed a mad sort of family clique. I suspect they are probably lonely people. It's become a support group. Several of them have had operations lately, some are having cancer treatment. Percy, Isabelle and Gerry join in. When the obnoxious Loki gets negative comments, he is defended by the group. The person posting the comment is attacked and told they are not part of the "family". Nati oversees the clique now. They log on early to chat to each other. Yes they are sycopanths.

• Wow
  • Heart
Scotman ( An unfunny legend in his own mind ) isn’t short of money . He funds the 5⭐ Trips , he will bring lots and lots of money to the Chateau .. I’m hoping fans get sick of his stupid persona , if he’s an advert for Scotland I’m for separation , I hope he gets on her nerves full time
I think he's actually not that well off and at least he works for his living unlike SJ. He has an annual holiday like most people. I am sure SJ is a willing (freeloading) travel companion and I'm sure she's good company for him when they are away and happy to go sightseeing with him especially as it now provides material for her vlogs & instagram pages. I agree he's not really funny, but think there is a kindheartedness about him and he is happy to play along with the Scotman role if it helps SJ. In all of the mass of phoney baloney characters that are involved in the Shateau he seems genuine (if misguided in his adoration for SJ) to me.

Last edited:

chillijam

Also another canny move by D&A to separate themselves from the shit-show mafia brigade with all it's infighting, chaos and loose cannons. Like them or loathe them, they are light years ahead in terms of managing both themselves and their 'brand'.

• Heart

frenchessence

Chatty Member
It is emotional abuse by a 45 year old professional narcissist against a vulnerable person. Perhaps have a look back at Marie's vlogs from Sept 2018 and you might learn something about her prior to arriving at the chateau. Hopes, dreams, good work ethic & now she has been discarded by someone who she thought was a true friend. I guess if that happened to you, you might be a bit upset. Now as for her leaving. I think SJ has in some way got her to agree to stay at least until Easter filming. The measuring for the dress shows that she is expected to perform on camera for the ETTCDIY footage. SJ hedging her bets that if people are not able to travel then she still has a few cast members to dress up. Is it the best time to set up a new business at the moment? I wouldn't have thought so. Like most people I expect she is waiting for things to get a bit better for the vaccine to roll out and for the world to open up a bit more and then she will leave. I think it is a good ploy for the abuser to be making people here think that the abused is in some way complicit in that abuse.
I do agree with you that SJ has probably used Marie as insurance so she has characters in dress-up for her Easter Charade. And of course I think she is super manipulative. She has been cruel to Marie on a number of occasions which isn’t kind and isn’t professional - by any standards.

I’ve actually been watching CDs and here since the beginning and have a good knowledge of Marie’s blogs/IG/blogs - initially as as a charmed viewer until the whole e begging/CATC, and you’re right also about Marie’s earlier vibe and dreamy hopeful aspirations.

But since you mention it, I did have my own similar experience and issue with a male boss who had once been a good friend. He bullied me atrociously, sexually pestered me, lied about me, tried to get rid of me when I was pregnant. And yes, you’re right, I was upset when it happened but desperately needed my job and went through hell. He was ultimately taken to court. I found new work. I didn’t beg or borrow. I didn’t even ‘sign on’ (although I was eligible) I found waitressing work, and then gradually, over a period of years worked my way up through toil (and at times tears) It wasn’t easy but never once did I play the victim or wallow. Just got on with it.

I did this whilst bringing up two children. Both of whom now work. And incidentally my daughter (now 24) started up her own small business during Covid, whilst also doing a small but menial job, so excuse me if I don’t have too much sympathy for Marie who is wafting around and saturated in self-pity. I’d have more respect for her if she’d taken the job as cook which Stephanie offered her, whilst also carrying on with her ‘arrangements’.

There comes a time when you have to show some backbone and get on with it. Neither of my children have asked for a penny from me. And actually I’d be unable to assist them financially anyway. My children grew up under the most difficult circumstances but are adding something positive to society and both have great strength of character although it doesn’t mean to say they haven’t suffered emotionally.

With respect, because I do enjoy reading you, Marie e-begging has nothing to do with her treatment at the hands of SJ but more to do with her own inner frailties and morals. She is a grifter. She is choosing to hold out that begging bowl. She’s depressed, let down by Stephanie, and feels her dreams are damaged but let’s face it, at the end of the day, she’s not too miserable to bank free money .

• Heart

Joy no toile

A small one time derail: I do not understand very well how to be a Tattler. I am a novice at this type of site. I wish I could emulate others, with banter, and adeptness. I cannot. I lurk because of it and appreciate everyone's posts. I am not a spy. I do not know and never want to know anyone at La Lande. I found LaLande because I was enjoying D&A and their show and googled some stuff and up popped our Shit Shat tow friend. I did not know who she was. I then watched a few youtube vids and thought this was crazy seeing a 40 yr old behaving like a teen having tantrums with her mom. Their interaction was horrendous in those earlier vids until the smooth veneer and mask appeared. I thought it was equally crazy what was and was not happening for reno work there. It was indeed a shit show. Googling some more, Tattle came up and I joined to lurk, not offend. I found similar like minded people. I see different responses to different posts depending not the poster here and even if posts are similar. Do we want people to join us here or not? Do the main posters want to keep it to a small band of tattlers they trust? I am not sure. I feel there may be conclusions about posters new or old that is not accurate, me included. Good night all.
I too feel like you. I found this site after being censored for my posts on lotll channel and watching that fool Ryan say ello a half dozen times and say his family was harassed. Looked here, saw nothing untoward. Realized, most of felt like I do. Something added to miasma of a stew that is sj. The truth and tattle detective work shall set you free. Happy I can post without being threatened with banishment. Hmmm true if banished I could create a new account, but hey everyone here has a hilarious personality. If you're not a "spy" let's navigate this place together. If a spy, well again let's do this together.

• Heart
I am certain that the DB Debacle was born out of revenge. And spite. And jealousy. Revenge and spite directed at DB arising from the (crazed) Facebook fan page spat. Jealousy aimed at the stratospheric success being enjoyed by La Jarvis which must stick in the craw at Trotter Towers and the Rented Pile, both of which were dropped by the ETTCDIY production company and neither achieving anything like the cash stream seen at Chateau Jarvis.

Two targets, one missile.

I'm not suggesting for one second that DB's planned Grand Tour and the manner in which it seems to have been organised shouldn't be open to scrutiny and be 100% above board. However, I doubt that the "carefully worded" communique was put on Facebook out of genuine concern for anybody who might have parted with money on something which was - potentially rather than patently - less than honest.

DB's name was not mentioned ("carefully worded" - mindful of litigation) but you'd have to be pretty thick not to put 2 + 2 together. Having said that, there were some pretty thick people in the comments who questioned who the communique might refer to. As you'd expect, the protagonists of this covert mission couldn't contain themselves and the comments turned into a feeding frenzy of resentment and character assassination, the piranhas stirred up by the moderators of the page on which the "carefully worded" communique appeared).

The protagonists ended up looking pretty jolly silly. The missile they launched didn't take out the target/s as planned. They effectively shot themselves in the foot. A rather grudging retraction/explanation was issued. It was all a great misunderstanding. Comments disallowed. War over. For now.

Lalande's role in this rather pathetic power play may seem a bit tenuous. But I am absolutely certain that as far as Ma Trotter - the stage school mother, convinced of her offspring's rightful place at the top of the pile - is concerned, SJ and her success is dreadfully unfair. The stage school mother (Mercenary Matriarch) fails to realise that her son, the potential cash cow, has squandered the opportunity to amass mega bucks simply because he lacks the application and (questionable/limited) talent/s to make the most of his opportunity.

Meanwhile SJ powers on, the funds roll in. For the time being, the road to Lalande is paved with gold. But Stephanie should beware of potholes that could take the wheels off the gilded carriage.
Here's my notions as BG would say.
BG sees Tattle outrage about MPK Madrid antics. Deluded, led up the chateau drive Brenda still thinking she has a special place as chief fan gets on the batphone or emails from her @Irishmammy account & gives Ma Trotter and/or MPK advice about what should be done. Ma Trotter takes umbridge. Calls BG out. Tells her to stick her advice and her tours where the sun doesn’t shine. BG launches FB attack. Trotters retaliate.
SJ nose twitching, smelling the smoke, feeling the ground tremors. No hint of a tainted link to her HMN must be allowed. Rings MPK. Michael darling, you know I love you. I know you had to let your little secret out and go and enjoy yourself. You are looking really buff by the way, but I am really, really worried about anything from that dreadful toad Gibbons backfiring on me. You do understand don’t you? If Channel 4 get just a whiff of any trouble or a mention of walrus Dick & his portly wife again I could lose my spot in the series. And, darling you know how I need the exposure don’t you.
I can’t wait until we can party again. Everything is so dull without you, Phillip is not a patch on you. He tries, but he knows I love you dearly and can’t compete. Chin up my darling - oh and could you get Billy or your lovely mummy to get those dreadful chateaux fans to stop on FB - could you do that for me my love? I couldn’t bear it if it destroyed our special friendship. Love you for ever if you could.
Stefanie
Ps there will be some Spode coming your way if you do!!! Millions of kisses xx

• Haha
  • Heart

NorrisCS

Throw on your favorite knitted scarf from nanna, dust off your Spode and add a splash of Pepto Bismal to the Earl Grey (you’ll thank me later), It’s time for Cadeaux at the Shat-a-loo!

Stephanie would like to remind you that if you watch Cadeaux, that we, the viewers, are complicit in the exploitation of underprivledged, potential fashion students in South Africa for views and ad sense monies. (Well maybe not in so many words, but we’ll get to that later). This has been a service announcement from the High Supreme Ruler of the LaLande Philanthropist’s Society. Back to our regular programming...

We are joined by a new hostage...I mean volunteer, Jenny the Peacock Lady. She‘s there for a couple weeks to help with the gardening. Mummy must have summoned her using the ‘old bat’ signal. Stiffaknee explains why they are sitting so far apart. And guess what, it was because of that all so necessary Bourges trip, you know, the one everyone could have lived without. Does this mean I have to socially distance from my husband every time he goes to work? If so, challenge accepted! Bring on the presents Stephanee! I’m chomping at the bit to see what joy you’ll be filled with today...

Oh wait, we’re not doing that yet? No we are not. Do you remember when I said we are complicit with exploiting young students in SA if you’re a viewer of Cadeaux? Well, you’re about to find out why. Through an, ahem interesting, partnership (one based on lies, flattery, the gifting of thrice worn yellow dress, and cross promotion) between Villian-otti Fashion Institute, and Lalalande ”philanthropists” Isabel, Percy, and Stephie, (and viewers like you), a scholarship has been made using funds from Cadeaux ad sense. Funny, I don’t remember having a say in this, do you? We are introduced to a lovely young applicant, who’s life will be changed if she receives the scholarship. She’s well spoken, loves fashion, and her goal is to achieve her dreams, and would really like to take her grandmother to a buffet for meat if she’s able to be successful, as they have been living off of rice and vegetables. I’ll refer you to the video, if you’d like to watch, that’s when the Pepto Bismal will come in handy...

The lovely applicant, her grandmother, Spero, the teachers, and Percy and Isabel (on Zoom) are all in a room. They make her plead her case to the crowd this time, while recording yet again. Spero gets a surprise call from Scholarship Stephanie and she announces to the girl and her grandmother that she’s the winner. In a golden buzzer moment, confetti shoots out, (you couldn’t make this stuff up!) and her grandmother is awarded a gift voucher to buy some meat. After watching this exploitation for views, from both parties, I had an overwhelming sense of ickiness. Bonus points if you figure out which movie that line is from. When did charity become a play for views? Do you record yourself donating to a food bank? Volunteering at a shelter? Giving a homeless person change or a dollar? Of course not, because you’re not a lunatic! In the world of the YouTubes, nothing is off limits! None of this needed to be recorded, it should have been arranged privately...

After Grandma was being given the voucher for meat, we juxtapose to Nati opening a huge box of food. They flash around a bunch of sweets, all smiles, and giggles as they clutch them to their bosom. I’m feeling sick at how sociopathic this all feels. I’m going to fast forward you through the rest, because you probably feel nauseous too.

More sweets, more scarves, broken St. Joseph statue for the chapel (fixed by Philip), silicone molds of peacocks and hedgehogs. Nati sitting so close to Peacock Lady, she’s practically in her lap. I guess social distancing didn’t apply to Nati, she went MIA in the Bourges Cathedral anyway, so who cares. Nati and Peacock Lady make chocolates in the molds. Tea, biscuits, you know the drill.

Congratulations to the winner. To the rest of the dog and pony show, you can bugger right off! I’ll never watch another Cadeaux again, it was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me today. I will no longer be complicit in the Villian-otti Fashion Institute Hunger Games, sponsored by Cadeaux at the Chateau.

Now I will escort myself out to wash this filth off me, maybe watch a few cat videos, reruns of The Office and return to my happy place, I suggest you all do the same.
I cannot and have not watched any of the videos regarding this disgusting exploitation of a child in SA for the benefit of all those vile parasites, it would just make me so angry and there’s nothing we can do about it. The crazed mob that clap and adore all that POS Stephanie Jarvis does are so brainwashed and blind I can’t even face posting anywhere they are to try make them see what is going on. They are a vigilante mob protecting their idol And their ignorant blind and stupid responses just make me even angrier and I have a short fuse, am quite reactive so I need to just stay away from them. Unfortunately the world is full of disgusting parasites like SJ, they gave the recipient of the “scholarship” a voucher for meat? And filmed it and put it out on YT and then the vlog goes on to show SJ and her trolls opening gifts? She’s not just not right in the head.... she is pure poison. I am so close to saturation point. When I find myself thinking about that whole situation when I’m just going about my daily stuff... that it affects me, disturbs me, and there’s nothing any of us can do about it... she just carries on with her sociopathic behaviour laughing maniacally at it all. It sickens me.

• Heart
I do agree with you that SJ has probably used Marie as insurance so she has characters in dress-up for her Easter Charade. And of course I think she is super manipulative. She has been cruel to Marie on a number of occasions which isn’t kind and isn’t professional - by any standards.

I’ve actually been watching CDs and here since the beginning and have a good knowledge of Marie’s blogs/IG/blogs - initially as as a charmed viewer until the whole e begging/CATC, and you’re right also about Marie’s earlier vibe and dreamy hopeful aspirations.

But since you mention it, I did have my own similar experience and issue with a male boss who had once been a good friend. He bullied me atrociously, sexually pestered me, lied about me, tried to get rid of me when I was pregnant. And yes, you’re right, I was upset when it happened but desperately needed my job and went through hell. He was ultimately taken to court. I found new work. I didn’t beg or borrow. I didn’t even ‘sign on’ (although I was eligible) I found waitressing work, and then gradually, over a period of years worked my way up through toil (and at times tears) It wasn’t easy but never once did I play the victim or wallow. Just got on with it.

I did this whilst bringing up two children. Both of whom now work. And incidentally my daughter (now 24) started up her own small business during Covid, whilst also doing a small but menial job, so excuse me if I don’t have too much sympathy for Marie who is wafting around and saturated in self-pity. I’d have more respect for her if she’d taken the job as cook which Stephanie offered her, whilst also carrying on with her ‘arrangements’.

There comes a time when you have to show some backbone and get on with it. Neither of my children have asked for a penny from me. And actually I’d be unable to assist them financially anyway. My children grew up under the most difficult circumstances but are adding something positive to society and both have great strength of character although it doesn’t mean to say they haven’t suffered emotionally.

With respect, because I do enjoy reading you, Marie e-begging has nothing to do with her treatment at the hands of SJ but more to do with her own inner frailties and morals. She is a grifter. She is choosing to hold out that begging bowl. She’s depressed, let down by Stephanie, and feels her dreams are damaged but let’s face it, at the end of the day, she’s not too miserable to bank free money .
I too have my experiences which I will not share on a public forum. Suffice to say, that it is not always good advice to say to someone who may be suffering depression as a result of emotional abuse that they should get a backbone. The fact that she was offered the job as a cook is clever manipulation by SJ to make Marie look bad for refusing to accept a job that she does not want to do, because she wants to escape and be a florist. I won't continue this because I am becoming increasingly angry at the victim shaming that seems to be going on when the real culprit is SJ.

• Heart

Rory

VIP Member
To new readers and posters - welcome. An influx of Tattlers post BG and Trotters direction increased demands for summaries. This is avoided as it is too easy for one summary post to be copied and broadcast elsewhere without the discussion and at times proof of concerns or criticisms raised. For example Trotter took criticisms of BJJ as directed to him. In fact at the time his creativity was praised and missed in Advent calendars, his likely depression noted and frustration at his lack of effort and direction discussed/debated. The first threads are truely hilarious as they were just observation. Some of these Tattlers no longer post. Re: the fashion school and video taping the candidates. Concerns I've read and posted on both SJ's vlog and the school's are attacked, belittled and then disappear. How sad that young people in South Africa are so easy to use.

• Heart
  • Sad