Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just watched the newest video and I'm glad they got rid of so much junk...and they need to get rid of a LOT more! When (...IF!...) they ever start on clearing out the attic she definitely will need a huge dumpster.

I even watched until the very end to hear her say that funny name that someone mentioned and she sped through it so fast that I almost missed it... :ROFLMAO:

Also, when she was talking to Ian about things that were being kept, he said someone has requested some kind of pull up bar and he showed her some that he'd found...I listened several times and I couldn't tell who it was that had requested them...I thought I heard "Heimrich" or some such but can't be sure...anyone know who it was?

ProfessorPlum

Chatty Member
I bought that up. Apparently it pisses the patreon account holders off because it works.
Oh, cool! Well, more new patreons and those already paying with PayPal need to know this, then, so they can get their money back once they see that the 'creator' is not keeping her promises to them. Is there a time limit before opening a dispute and requesting a refund, do you know?

Last edited: