The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure Brenda is already headed there to lick the shit up herself for her adored chatelaine.

Reactions: 20

It's a New Year's miracle.
Dana had her hair done.
Bad news, the black dye stained Dana's head.
Good news, Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen are not in the picture.

....and then there is this, another stained head and over teased hair.

Reactions: 37
Dear Fanny,

This is what the restoration of a farmhouse looks like. It's what you do before renovating/decorating.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Your poisonous little troll,

Trollda
I love de Hoeve.
Their video which showed the cleaning of the cobblestones went viral.

Reactions: 10
Agree with every word.Awful abuse covered up for century's!

Reactions: 13
His revolting hands are more feminine than hers….. and is she now wearing an engagement ring.
Where is Dana .? Another room with a chandelier and filthy floors and a huge crack in the wall….

Fanny is cruel…. The bird would be terrified. Vlog content for cruelty…. Stupid woman

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Zeut im Bild, the Fox News of Austria..

The good thing is, I do not need to pay rent. Only the monthly operating costs like electricity, garbage pick up, Water & sewage,.. it’s not thaaaat much. Our village’s electricity office bought and secured prices for the next three years, so we actually avoid horrific bills, unlike other big companies who sent out 500 Euro per month bills to private households..

How are you doing?

Reactions: 22
I really like how they just roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. Also, they’re not trying to live in a museum and have a less is more aesthetic. Sadly they tripped themselves up joining Patreon because so many viewers just begged to help. Granted it was only supposed to be for donkey care. Grift is grift. Ryan’s parents also have two rescue donkeys yet don’t ebeg. Can’t say the same for Ryan.

Reactions: 15
It's just not the Grand Salon that's falling down. I suspect that entire corner of the building, running from the roof down through the attic, the bedrooms, the grand salon and the crumbling outside terrace and steps is unstable.

It's been exactly a year since Fanny, Snorty & Potty spent a day clearing out the attic. I don't believe they've been up to the attic since. In the past year have them filmed in the attic? Since then I don't recall :
- any adventures in Narnia
- any new wardrobes in Narnia
- any foraging through wardrobes looking for costumes or decorations
- any repairs to the attic floor
- any more talk of a sewing room in the old servants quarters for Fanny
- any no more talk of a tv room in the attic
- any plans for a photo workshop for Potty in Narnia

And why? The bet the attic can't take any more weight and the structural engineer told them to stay clear of the attic. I wouldn't be surprised there are now also props installed in the attic holding up roof. The attic is likely condemned & off limits for fear the floor will collapse and someone could come crashing through to the rooms below.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Stephanie should be happy.
LEGO decided to make a minifigure based on her and her poodle.

Reactions: 28
Thanks for the clarification Clara. What a tacky, unseemly, fraudulent crowd of ne'er-do-wells they all are. They certainly deserve each other.

There nearly 18 years and the shutters are all different colours
Earlier in the year one of the volunteers painted the metal work on one of the windows black. Don't think anything else has been done to the other windows since.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Her hair looks like wild wool. Glad to see Phi Phi reads here and has listened that the bottom waistcoat button should always be left undone. Fanny needs four inches or more taken off the end of her hair the condition is appalling

Hard choice as to which is worse....pigeon pillow poop or Fanny's bird's nest hairdo.

Do you suppose the Influencer and Wallpaperer are scrambling for content for tomorrow’s vlog? We better not see anymore projects in the kitchen or dining room or a lame cooking segment.

View attachment 1843583
Horrid colour. Even another green room would have been preferable.

The Christmas chateau DIY on C4....SJ’s hair was the worst I can recall as it looked like she'd gone through several hedges backwards.

Reactions: 16
So did Tess copy Stephanie’s toile fireplace style or did Stephanie copy Tess’s toile fireplace style? Either way they’re both dirty whores.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.