The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @TorontoGWM for naming the thread. I sense a theme here. I took some creative license to make it proper and make it fit.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread...

Jules100

VIP Member

Tuesday at 2:50 AM
I think today, December 26th, is the best day to make this big announcement. I’ve been working on a special collaboration for about a year. I have partnered with Miller Lite on a very special candle for your fancy home.

01CE1BEF-A3FC-4FB6-A499-B4D5B0ABC984.jpeg

Ideally, I wanted to put this out in mid-November, but I’m a bit of a perfectionist and have been tweaking the details to get it just right. Also, you don’t really know what gifts you didn’t get until after Christmas. I really hope this takes off, the home equity line of credit for my renovations isn’t going to pay for itself! I’m working with the distributor to get the crazy shipping prices brought down a little bit. Wish me luck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, judette, tat life and 59 others

Le Comte de Monte Cristo

VIP Member

Monday at 1:02 AM
Tea with lemon said:
We can say whatever we want here, the fact is that people gather at SJ, regularly, regardless of the bad food and the cold.
I could survive bad food, but not the cold.
its obvious...that place is the perfect place to duck around...thats why they want to come...its just a swingersclub without heat... ;) disgusting..lets hope they all had a good shower before the entertainment started...:eek: Btw Fanny seems healed...its a christmasmiracle.. :LOL:

Last edited: Monday at 1:08 AM
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:agualilas@, Lady Avonlea, brassy and 45 others

T Rex

VIP Member

Tuesday at 2:34 AM
As one who hosted Christmas for family (and hosts friends and family throughout the year), I do not understand Fanny's mindset at all. First and foremost, I get very little sleep- I am the last to bed and the first to awake- I am the hostess, after all, as this is my home. Even with overnight guests, I plan dinner and breakfast. With long term guests, I plan all three meals and snacks. There is no way I would sleep in and just let others faff about trying to figure out what to eat. Programmable coffee pot- greatest invention ever! Brekkie usually consists of things I can make in advance- cinnamon roll dough (ugh, never from a can), crepe batter, quiche, cutting up fresh fruit, pre-cut potatoes, biscuits (I make a ton of them and keep them in my freezer), and then I set bout to making eggs, hashbrowns, sausage gravy, etc. for my guests. Lunch- we usually take our guests out via the powerboat to one of our amazing local waterfront restaurants. I usually put out a massive charcuterie platter around 3-4PM in case someone is feeling peckish. Dinner usually consists of something on the grill- steaks, kebabs or chicken, or pasta, or homemade pizzas fired up in the Ooni, along with a salad, some veg, and homemade bread. And then there is dessert- with everything from Key Lime pie to tiramisu. I always keep the electric kettle on for tea as well, but will always make a cappucino or espresso for anyone who wants one. This year, I spent countless days in preparation for the holiday not only for my guests, but to make additional baked goods for our neighbours and those in nursing homes. (I do this every year- it's a lonely time for so many who are forgotten by their families.) I always try to make sure our family and friends have the best time when visiting us- flying is certainly not inexpensive, and I try to make their time at Casa de T Rex a phenomenal experience. Shame on you, Fanny- you can't even do so when you have paying guests or family coming to stay!

• Heart
Reactions:You, tat life, pink roses and 42 others

Girl, you are the hostess with the mostest... ❤

Luna20

VIP Member

Tuesday at 11:26 AM
So new year new challenges right?

The list of projects still pending and added since the terrible discovery in the grand salon for 2023:
The grand salon
The lake
The chapel
The china room
The swimming pool
The natural swimming pool
The heating
Gerry apartment
Natti apartment
The gardeners cottage, which baghead and Marie have given permission to redecorate
Replacing the windows
The façade
The terrace
The Indian structure for the garden
The little fountain for the jardin d'Anglais
The pergola
The peacock room
The Persian room

Things done in 2022:
The Marquis salon
The daddy's painting wallpaper loo
painting of the other tower towards the tack room (not finished because needs skirting board)

Days away from the Royal dump an estimated 180 days in 2022.

Did I miss anything on the list?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, pink roses, Pippin speaks out and 41 others

Now what did one subscriber say?
"How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time."
Sadly, that subscriber was a fool, as Stephanie does intermitten fasting - LOL

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Tuesday at 1:05 PM
KyBourbon said:
What I don’t understand is how Fanny continues to succeed pulling in the cash, subscribers, and views in spite of herself! What she’s done is as bad or worse than Michael Petherick, but he crashed and burned while she continues to thrive. Michael will always have his die hard fans, but his channel and Patreon are shadows of their “former selves.“ In the case of Michael, there was a “reckoning“ and consequences for his choices. I keep waiting for that to happen to SJ. Honestly, what does the woman have to do to finally torpedo her channel and Patreon? Clearly people don’t seem to care that she collects hundreds of thousands of dollars for restoration and has nothing to show for it. There were some rumblings when it was revealed that Teabag wasn’t really her romantic interest. Maybe if it’s discovered that Squirrel was hired to act the part of her boyfriend…would that be the start of her downfall? The delusion of her fans really baffles me.
There's a really telling answer to this dilemma: MPK has a very gay soul and instinctively refuses to put out footage that doesn't mach its joined esthetic. He'd rather be silent than produce the junk Stephanie Jarvis puts out. She has no soul, no conscience and she's ruled by an agenda: put out footage, no matter what. It works perfectly short term, but lacks intelligence or awareness and will bring her down eventually.

• Heart
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, StephaniesSupportConsort and 38 others

Including this post:👇

MRShavershamsdress

VIP Member

Yesterday at 4:32 PM
T Rex said:
Well, I just finished watching Andrew and Ricardo's new channel. First off, as most of you dog parents know, somehow they lost the memo that most airlines do NOT let pugs fly (not due to discrimination, but they are one of those breeds who do not fare well with pressure changes on aircraft due to their little smooshed faces and noses making it so much more difficult for them the breathe.) So much for taking your tiny (albeit, adorable) little pack with you on holiday. Secondly, Andrew's mum- bless her heart, and I don't like to mum shame at all, but she seemed so far out of her comfort zone (it appears she's had a much more humble life), and seemed very fragile. Props to Ricardo for tending to her- Andrew seemed frustrated by her lack of enthusiasm at her Fortnum & Mason shopping spree (mum did remark how expensive it was), the dinner (she was not impressed- she'd probably be fine with a food cart), nor her hotel room (at this point, the poor woman probably exhausted, overwhelmed, and just wanted to go to sleep.) What is with Andrew's NEED to impress him mum? This kind of explains his dysfunctional relationship with Fanny- he flashes out a ton of cash to get validation and love from an old lady.
If money is no object, as Andy Pandy wants us to think, and they need to travel with their animals, then Europe is very well connected with trains. If there’s a need to go stateside then Cunard still offers a transatlantic voyage. It takes a little more effort, planning and money to do so but it’s possible. Like so many these days, and his idol Fanny Fraudie, he wants instant gratification in all things. I’ve traveled with brachycephalic dogs myself and it’s worth it if you are genuinely attached to them. It’s also why I did not travel in the last year because it became obvious my sweet little girl was going to leave this world and I preferred to spend that time doting on, instead of stressing, her. I didn’t mention it at the time when she died this past summer but the Hateful 15, Menopausal Hags and Three Poisonous Trolls helped me grieve and begin to laugh again. Here’s a picture of my late darling, and yes, like any parent a lot of my life revolved around her. She was a rescue who loved people and didn’t deign to acknowledge the existence of other dogs, lol.
65DEFCC5-E36B-41FF-914B-C50D7EDF1685.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Pippin speaks out, Beanie90 and 36 others

What an absolute cutie pie sweet heart she was. :love: 💔💗

Casual reminder, that a wiki exist.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
ComtesseRose, thanks so much. I am flattered to have this honour again. Praise be, Saint Kathy!

And of course, HUGE thanks to the buxom Dowager Argentinian for inspiring me. I generally don’t find women’s’ chests to be inspiring. OMG…maybe I am becoming straight like the Gay Twink?

8A9761B7-18C0-4E30-8E9B-3E94EE9435FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread, your work is always appreciated!

What do you suppose Stu she is talking about ?"The headband is faux, just like my attitude towards haters." Does it mean the headband is fake and my attitude towards haters is fake? Is this some kind of riddle or just plain nonsense? Is she popping here to read?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thank you ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread, your work is always appreciated!

What do you suppose Stu she is talking about ?"The headband is faux, just like my attitude towards haters." Does it mean the headband is fake and my attitude towards haters is fake? Is this some kind of riddle or just plain nonsense? Is she popping here to read?
What a jumped up little madam she is!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
What a jumped up little madam she is!
I thought it was very telling that Fanny in her appreciation speech to her patreons spelled Stuart's name as Stewart. One of the signs of disrespect is not getting someone's name right especially after all the time she has been spent at the HMN. Once again, it shows Fanny's self centeredness.

Thought I'd have a little fun with Stuart's name. Some suggestions online for a female version were listed as Stuella and Stewett! 🤣 I wonder if she will think I'm one of her haters now? I don't hate you Stuella, really I don't. I just hate your headband.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Stew-Art is the perfect name for this wannabe Julia Child who is trying to make herself relevant by convincing us making stew is an art.

F76C7F4E-0229-41C7-8C5E-540DB3B247A5.png

A58BBB5F-8668-4A9F-9E5B-07C80492664C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
I really can't understand why Stew-It spent Christmas at the HMN. Surely she has a family to enjoy spending time with. Why would anyone choose to spend any time with the Addam's family and hangers on and Flubber and his husband?

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe they didn't want to spend time with her! 🤣
Fair point. The attendees at Misfit Manor Christmas have certainly diminished. They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel now to find a handful of people willing to lower themselves by appearing. I daresay Dirty Dana will hang on until the bitter end.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I thought it was very telling that Fanny in her appreciation speech to her patreons spelled Stuart's name as Stewart. One of the signs of disrespect is not getting someone's name right especially after all the time she has been spent at the HMN. Once again, it shows Fanny's self centeredness.
That’s so true! My partner had a friend who was in a relationship with a guy named “Chris.” Whenever we would get together with them, “Chris” never could remember my name. It got to be a running joke between me and my partner. No matter how often we got together, “Chris” always had to be reminded who I was. I think he had a severe case of jealousy or something (I have no idea). So rude of Fanny to do that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did Curtis the Egyptian shave his head because he became a Buddhist? He looks MUCH better in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Like so many Texas debs she’s convinced of her importance and superiority. Guarantee the late Princess Margaret would have viciously criticized the depth of her curtsey!🧐 Just another talentless, rootless American enjoying the smoke Fanny is blowing up her arse. Of course the brat is reading here. Hey Stewie, if you’re so important to Stephony, why does she keep mispelling your name on her ‘gram?!? How does your mummy feel about having her maiden named dragged through the LieLande mud, replete with peacock poo? So proud I’m sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s so true! My partner had a friend who was in a relationship with a guy named “Chris.” Whenever we would get together with them, “Chris” never could remember my name. It got to be a running joke between me and my partner. No matter how often we got together, “Chris” always had to be reminded who I was. I think he had a severe case of jealousy or something (I have no idea). So rude of Fanny to do that.
Do you have a complicated name, or one of the 12.. those friends of Jesus who ate the last supper with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did Curtis the Egyptian shave his head because he became a Buddhist? He looks MUCH better in my opinion.
I was going to say that Phillipa should shave it's head but I wont because it's such a silly shape.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
No hate from me, Stuart. I just question your choice in company and I don't think I'd enjoy your cooking (but that's probably due to Fanny's supply of ingredients.)
FWIW, to me, the headband looks like it's a real headband.

• Haha
Slightly off topic but I started watching a series on Amazon called The Little Paris Kitchen with Rachel Khoo. It's about a young woman from England that attended Le Cordon Bleu and now is a food writer and cook. She cooks in her really tiny little Parisian apartment kitchen. She also uses her apartment as a little restaurant. She goes out into the markets and food shops all over Paris showcasing the fabulous food and people of that glorious city. She works hard and makes do with what she has. I think Stew-It! could learn a few lessons from her.

• Heart
  • Wow
i had an aquintance like this. after couple of times i just gave her some random name. she didn't remember it, of course.

can't we be just happy for stewart that she's now someplace with hot water, clean beds and decent heating?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Here's to two and a half years of successfully grifting and exploiting more than 4000 grannies and gays!

She has exacted over a million dollars of Patreon money so she can "renovate" her crumbling farmhouse, but barely any work done.
What did she do in 2022? A bedroom, a small entrance hall, a pantry, a toilet, the (unfinished) garden? She traveled and shopped more than she ever renovated this year. Stringing projects is her impish ploy of milking her patrons to no end. But, at this point, it is nearly impossible to believe that ALL Patreon money goes into renovations.

Will her patrons finally see the accounts this coming year or will she find more excuses and make her accountants look bad again (e.g. they're late, they didn't show up, they're stupid, etc.)? Or are they helping this crook cook the books?

Oh, Stephanie Jarvis, you're not the princess in your fairytale, you're the wicked hag.

cd724.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
i had an aquintance like this. after couple of times i just gave her some random name. she didn't remember it, of course.

can't we be just happy for stewart that she's now someplace with hot water, clean beds and decent heating?
I could be happy for her except that it's extremely unlikely she has managed to make a break and will be hot-footing it back as soon as Dame Fanny clicks her fingers. Actually I think Stew-It and Fanny are very well matched.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.