Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crabandoyster

Well I've just watched the video and there's too much to pick apart for me to discuss. One particular gem was issued out of the mouth of Queen Phillipa out of the Netherlands. At around the 9.57 mark it announces to the entire world that the Dutch have bad taste when it comes to food.
View attachment 1831829

Thank you Phillipa. I'm seeing my titled Dutch relations today and I'm going to tease the hell out of them. Imagine that, an entire nation condemned by Phillipa. It's got a bad palate because it's Dutch😄🎉😎
Not a nation, known for its culinary delights. Cheese and ham mainly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Reader's digest

VIP Member
I think Ruthie is pretty good looking. Good skin, good hair. Nice eyes. Maybe that's just a bad pic of her. I don't know when the attached photo was taken by Potts, but it's Ruthie. She does have a strong jaw that may look a bit masculine to some.
Her stride certainly does look masculine, too. 🤣 But then writing romantic novels...? But what do I know....

• Haha

MadameChat

VIP Member
A small reminder for Philip Janssen, in case he might get ideas of grandiosity: everything you think you might "own", everything at the LaLaLand you bought yourself a ticket for, has been touched before you and will be touched again after you. And again. And again.
Wow is that Fanny in the third pic, looks completely different like another person

• Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Just checked IJ's house in Southbroom for availability on Airbnb. It's off the market for the first 2 weeks of January 2023. I wonder if Fanny has booked it? It's a popular destination and schools go back on the 18th January 2023 so it could be a legitimate booking however because it's Fanny I'm dealing with and her timelines can't be trusted for her vlogs it's well within the realms of possibility that she will be there recovering from her Christmas excesses and debauchery. She ain't as young as she once was and trying to keep up with an alleged boyfriend half her age must be exhausting, both physically and emotionally. Poor old middle-aged thing.
Gerry’s birthday is March. ?Will she not be in SA before or after this date to take him on his three day… holiday in Dubai.?

Summerbaby

VIP Member
@ComtesseRose Merci for the new thread on Christmas morning!! ❤

Black kitchens are not my personal preference at all… but there are ways to do it tastefully. Although I don’t have my hopes up for them, based on the bathrooms

The first pic is the only one I would tolerate in my home… but some recommendations for them 👇🏼

View attachment 1831458
View attachment 1831459
View attachment 1831462
Any of those would look good, especially with reclaimed parquet flooring and without the rugs.
At the end of the day, they do do everything themselves, so fair play in imo, and they don't beg/scam via patreon like other YTubers we know!
Although, I do wish she would use "old/antique gold" leaf/paint rather than the bling gold she keeps using. Personally, less is more, in my book but then again, each to their own as we obviously won't have to live with the effect on an everyday basis.
But, they have both worked exceptionally hard during the past year. I sincerely hope that their joints make it through the other side without permanent after effects in their later lives! Been there, done that, myself and have the resultant aches and pains as testimony! :D

• Heart

vitanova

VIP Member
Thank you, it took several months for me to even begin to think of opening my heart again. Despite friends and family urging me to adopt quickly that just isn’t my personality. My neighbor suggested meet with an acquaintance who had rescued an emotional support dog whose owner had died. I drove across state late in the fall for a meet and greet and came home with another sweet baby. She’s believed to be part French Bulldog and part Chihuahua. Very different personality but immediately had me wrapped around her wee claw. Which is not surprising when you know me, lol.

View attachment 1836599
my uncle has a tibetan spaniel, a middleaged capricious gentleman. i almost die laughing every time when his upper lips got caught on lower teeths, like on this picture

• Haha

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
Agreed.
I read something recently about an increase of STDs in boomers, and older.
In America, cases of gonorrhoea rose 164 percent among people aged 55 and older between 2014 and 2018, cases of syphillis rose 120 percent, and chlamydia rose 86 percent.
Age is no barrier to STDs.
I heard the treatment for syphilis can be very unpleasant 😱

• Wow
  • Haha

vitanova

VIP Member
I'm confused again! Who is 'they'? I saw that Stu and her cat left the chateau is that the 'they'? Poor kitty! Stu shouldn't be dragging her cat around like that. Kittie's don't like that. Did it just have to stay cooped up in a room while Stu was downstairs most of the time? I hope it peed on the curtains and left a little package under the bed. Isn't Fanny allergic to cats? If so, I hope it did a lot of shedding.
she and her cat, yes. as far as i could see on her ig, she took a cat out regulary. it was harnessed, didn't like peacocks and was on good terms with amaurie's dog

Tatyana has dreams of being a princess and owning a chateau tho…..?!
oh yes, they wanted to buy a castle with gofund me or patreon.

MadameChat

VIP Member
Wow! I didn't even know this kind of insurance existed. You are incredibly fortunate, I hope you take advantage of it. I thought I had great coverage when I was a public school teacher, but it pales in comparison to what you have. Will you have this when you retire? I couldn't quite figure that out from your post. I can't even imagine what the premiums must be per month.
We have that same type of coverage now that I’m retired I’m on my husbands plan from his work and it’s very comprehensive as well

• Heart

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
I lived in Berkenwoude from 1988 to 1992. I couldn’t wait to escape. I put on 4 stone putting up with boring housfrau life. The food and the people were full.
We were the other side of Rotterdam in Maasluis! The whole family put on stacks of weight - and yet all three siblings had to bike to school and back a few times each day and went horse riding every weekend.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Shockingly sloppy reporting! The chateau for sale is not Dick and Angel’s it’s Chateau de Saugé.
If they were selling they would be selling it as a going concern, they have a thriving business and no way would they sell for 821,000 having just done the roof and facade, they have probably spent over 500k on the place.

• Heart