The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok... I'm gonna have to eat my words... the Fleurie's dining room color turned out to be the same terracotta one I liked!
They just need some art/sconces on the walls to break the monochrome, and a much better chandelier... But I like the room a lot!

View attachment 1831200

I also recommend to both Stiffy Jarvis and PhiPhi Janssen to go eat their hearts out!
This is what simple and elegant looks like! Both in the table settings and decorations.
Bad business decisions and smugness aside, I really like their taste in how they are fixing the chateau.. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1831207

View attachment 1831208
I guess they couldn’t afford to put some of their own candles on the table! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok... I'm gonna have to eat my words... the Fleurie's dining room color turned out to be the same terracotta one I liked!
They just need some art/sconces on the walls to break the monochrome, and a much better chandelier... But I like the room a lot!

View attachment 1831200

I also recommend to both Stiffy Jarvis and PhiPhi Janssen to go eat their hearts out!
This is what simple and elegant looks like! Both in the table settings and decorations.
Bad business decisions and smugness aside, I really like their taste in how they are fixing the chateau.. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1831207

View attachment 1831208
The room is lovely but Anna’s lack of knowledge about the correct way to hang wallpaper cost her time. If she’d booked her paper after pasting it would’ve been much easier to hang and caused less problems, especially at the seams. Also if the adhesive wasn’t allowed to cure properly it will soon begin to bubble under that paint. Nice to see professional heating contractors with the appropriate equipment. And they definitely need one of the chandeliers from LieLande!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sadly, the Lesbians of Vidal Sassoon worship the Floor Scrubber and will most likely get caught up in the same grifting schemes given time. I suspect they have more money and sense than the Chatelaine and hope they will think twice about copying her. Mom and Dad’s involvement might just save them!
cd697.png
cd698.png

cd695.png

cd699.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well…it’s almost time to wrap up Mariah Carey and store her away until next year! 😆

18703919-52BC-4DE9-AA97-19CE4E43A767.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1831200

View attachment 1831207

View attachment 1831208
It's okay but they need some paintings I think paintings make a house. Afraid I am underwhelmed the table looks pretty though

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Boxing Day Sale tomorrow … Fleurie Candles will be just 105Euros. Free shipping if you live in Honfleur.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's okay but they need some paintings I think paintings make a house. Afraid I am underwhelmed the table looks pretty though
I agree with you Just Grift Wood ... they need some nice paintings on the walls .... for me I would have landscapes .
I like the Lesbians because they get to work and bloody DO things !!
Their Christmas cake looked good but why oh why did they cut it in such BIG wedges!!!! You have a little slice girls ... plus..... more yummy with marzipan icing ! :ROFLMAO: I do love marzipan, I could eat a whole block of it .... but I will not as I do not need more weight! :eek:

I do hope all you Tattle Hell Hounds had a great Christmas Day ❤

I would like to make a Survey ...... OK...... How Many Christmas Trees do you have up in your house/castle/chateau ????
I have only 1.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think the room's finished . . . they've got it to the point where all their relatives could sit down and enjoy Christmas dinner in comfort.

Reactions: 11
I agree with you Just Grift Wood ... they need some nice paintings on the walls .... for me I would have landscapes .
I like the Lesbians because they get to work and bloody DO things !!
Their Christmas cake looked good but why oh why did they cut it in such BIG wedges!!!! You have a little slice girls ... plus..... more yummy with marzipan icing ! :ROFLMAO: I do love marzipan, I could eat a whole block of it .... but I will not as I do not need more weight! :eek:

I do hope all you Tattle Hell Hounds had a great Christmas Day ❤

I would like to make a Survey ...... OK...... How Many Christmas Trees do you have up in your house/castle/chateau ????
I only have the one but when my son was small we used have 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let's make Auntie Faux Aristocrat look ten years young....a little blur here....a little blur there....a little push here and there....et voila!

View attachment 1830281
View attachment 1830285
Hes used Stephanies teeth . In the comments someone said how like her Aunt she looks. Its appallingly funny

Trenching all around the fountain, I am not as genius as Amorie. But don't trees have roots??? How can they dig like they did and not destroy roots? All for some lights . And poof Dana appears. I know things change fast. But I though Scotmans room was the one with the funky arch doorways next to Fannys, bet snorts is in that one
Digging up drains , plant roots , Amoury is a master carpenter and quafilied....historic building expert.He failed to notice the castle falling down. He knows nothing about plants or pergolas!
The sleeping arrangements in that place become more bizarre. Alexander is kicked out due to lack of beds? Yet the smallest guest - Gerry, is in the biggest bed. I do not believe he is in that room or Tonte and Titty in the champagne room. Its all for vlog content. A madhouse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm feeling so well I let my Son book tickets to Oz!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

I'm going over on New Year's Eve, in time for a wee nap and then to watch the fireworks.🎆🎆🎆
So I will get to hold my wee Grandson. I'm so looking forward to it, I could hardly sleep last night. I only got about 4 hours, so will probably need a Nanna nap this afternoon. But that's OK because I am a Nanna!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What do you think about The lady of the chateau videos?
It seems they are preparing to open bnb from spring and have different kind of workshops. I like that they took some courses to improve their business, hopefully they won't start a patreon and make smarter choices than Stephanie and Fleuries.
i have the feeling they will do patreon when papas business has dried up... :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why did Fanny call the garland a wreath? Does she not know what a wreath is? Or does she not know what a garland is?

The hair looked worse than ever! What is wrong with this woman? Use a styling lotion or gel you twit! Cut the split ends off. It's not rocket science.

Actually, I think Pavlina did a decent job with the flowers. Not very Christmassy, but that's not her fault, that goes to Phyllis for buying leftovers.

Is Gerald shrinking? He looks even shorter than usual. I do feel for him in the looks department. He totally got bad genes. Bad skin, bad hair, big ears, big nose, short legs, no neck, none of it his fault. I know he tries to make up for by being obnoxious but it only adds to the other bad attributes. I wonder if he's still a virgin. Don't get any ideas, I'm not signing up to service him.

Gotta go, I hear Santa on the roof and I know he won't fill my stocking if he knows I'm still awake even though I'm just getting lumps of coal this year for gossiping and saying naughty things on here.
Im late catching up. Terry had a Thai or was it Philippine girlfriend for several years. Virgin still? Who knows! Sadly his earsxand nose will only get bigger as the rest of him shrinks!
I think mummy is early stage dementia....

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.