Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i just watched the Pethericks...i give credit when its deserved..they all did a good job on getting the bell back in that convent..they only forgot the ring..where the rope is suppose to go in to actually ring the bell..i am sure they will fix it for Christmas..i am not a fan of watching that convent pahlava.. i dont find it an nice building..i am used to more nice convents..but i liked this vlog ..it was a job well done..

Reactions: 39

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Feedback on Fannys latest video

maryann collins
2 hours ago
Got to say was very disappointed when you quickly turned to flowers while in middle of talking to the boys . Xmas is about the kids but it clearly showed that you where more interested when Philip turned up with the flowers. Love your videos but this one has disappointed me so much in how quickly you dismissed the kids over flowers ! Stephanie

• Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Thank you @ComtesseRose for keeping the wheels turning. I'm doing Ok, obviously terribly sad but Mum had the send off she wanted. Blue skies, sunshine and not a dry eye in the house. We did her proud.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I had hoped this couple were genuine but another transactional relationship and transient friendship let the grift begin
I know. It's like they are spitting in the face of their audience to be, their contempt is dripping from the screen. They are not even making an effort to create an entertaining flog. Also, they are Stephanie Jarvis new booze suppliers, the way Hanni was before. What can I say, it's not only opposites that attract.

• Heart
  • Sad
Not to derail, but...we're still friggin' baking! NESTING is real!
Me: Babe...still baking, I see! What time did you start this morning?
She: 6?
Me: How can we finish all these carbs and sweets?! :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:
She: Mom, dad, sister and sister are coming for Christmas!
Me: Thanks for letting me know.
She: By the way, I want you to get a Christmas tree ..uhm... Hanukkah bush!

I guess we're hosting our first Christmas (Chrismukkah) dinner.
Lots to do before Shabbat! Pray for me! :ROFLMAO::love:
In case I get swamped and don't show up on Tattle over the weekend, Happy Christmas, Yentas--all 15 of you, and the 3 trolls!

bake4.jpg

bake8.png

bake6.jpg

bake9.png

Alrighty....back to Lalande!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Pube the pointless little fop was also really patronising to Paulina and what's his chops when they were making wreaths, what the hell do the two of them do all day.

Philip . . . What are you doing?
Pavlina . . . What does it look like we're doing?

I think Pavlina is getting just a bit sick of those two.
This is the second time I have seen her do a slapback.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
I have just finished, today is the third day, baking cakes for Christmas. I work alone and in a small kitchen. Who knows what I would be able to do if I had a big kitchen and more equipment. I baked six types of cakes. I still have to finish and decorate them tomorrow.
My back and arms hurt, I'm tired, but happy. Everyone in the family got their favorite type of cake. We are a small family, without extended family, but we like to hang out, eat and drink well.
We are not religious, but we love customs.
For Christmas Eve we prepare many seafood dishes, on Christmas we have roast pork, salads, beef soup.
Everything has been known for a long time, because there is a traditional Christmas dinner and we respect and love it.
The company from LL has no idea about hosting. In LL, you eat what others bring, if they bring. No plan, no idea. Admittedly, there is a lot of alcohol, but somehow I don't think that is the spirit of Christmas even for non-believers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Tonight's Advent:

Baked Potato party at Andrew and Ricardo's (that's his name right?)
"How British" says PhiPhi about baked potatoes. Um, hello!? fuckface, I'm pretty sure they're world-wide - I've even had them in Taiwan. In the states we have restaurants and foodtrucks dedicated to them.

TRIGGER WARNING - they all sing Silent Night but PhiPhi is behind the camera so we mostly hear his flatulent voice. There is no end to his douchebaggery.

Dan is alive!

Andrew and Ricardo have a channel: https://www.youtube.com/@twopuffsandapug/videos

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Maisie doats

I just had to come on here after watching the latest episode of the château because I’m so bugged out by Stephanie Jarvis’s boyfriend Philip. Does the man ever exert himself? My hubby works on listed buildings for a living, out in the cold a lot during winter and this fath about dribbling sorry excuse for man has gotten right on my last nerve! Fiddling about with ornaments on a chest of drawers. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him break a sweat! Is this his life? I mean even home designers have fast paced deadline jobs so I can’t see him doing even that. Nope I would take my size five boot and kick him to the curb if he was mine. What the hell is she getting from him🤷‍♀️ Actually now that I think about it they are perfectly matched! Two pretend bohemians ( because they ain’t no poets or opera stars etc) living life of other peoples money! And getting sloshed on the best wines daily. Also what the hell has she done to her face? Something is very wrong with it! She is a pretty lady and I’m not having a go At anyones looks but something weird is going on. Sorry folks, I just had to let of some steam.

• Heart
  • Haha
It is technically Christmas morning and the final day of Hanukkah!
The dog and I are the last ones downstairs, everyone else must be already dozed off upstairs!
My wife's family has this tradition of going to Christmas Eve service, and then waiting til midnight to have supper which I'm sure isn't unique to them, but quite different from most families who observe Christmas. We finished eating at 1:30 AM!
HOME1.jpg

Well, before I retire for bed I want to say...
CD693.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

The Simple Life

Has Fanny mentioned the make of her coat, if not then it could be new and she doesn’t want us to find it online. Will try and find a decent picture and do a reverse search.
Could be this one?
https://www.etsy.com/it/listing/801613178/cappotto-in-cashmere-con-colletto-e

or this one? They look very similar to the one she's wearing.
https://knotbene.com/collections/fox/products/genuine-fox-fur-collar-and-cuffs-wool-jacket
1671710626589.png

It's out of the question that her coat is second-hand. It looks brandnew.

• Wow
  • Angry

C'est moi

VIP Member
Just popping in to say hi and wish the 15, 3 trolls and all the haters Joyeux Noël 🎄 Keep up the good work. I shall pop in and out from time to time over fêtes but may not participate. My beautiful cat is very poorly. I've desperately been trying to get her a rdv today. I fell out with the vets where I had been a client for 20 years and am now banned from there. I have a chance of a rdv later today but I fear we may be saying au revoir 😿

• Heart
  • Sad

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Seriously, just watched last nights flog. She does absolutely bugger all including putting any effort into Advent content. It was virtually unwatchable and I am beginning to think she has done something to her whole face it just looks so odd. Timeline all over the place fake concern over Pavlina and what's his chops being cold making that not so great wreath, just an excuse to get herself a large vat of booze. The absolutely bizarre meal, if you're hosting don't get others to cook every day plan menus and cook yourself. I certainly wouldn't pay Stuart to come as Chef. Then we get on to her shallow empty gesture, trite commentary about standing with Ukraine- oh please Fanny take your expressionless face somewhere else. Then the truly bizarre decorating a tree for Potty and Struth with pictures of Fanny's memories including a very staged kiss with Pube. I honestly think she has lost any control on how freaky and inappropriate she allows herself to be-why would Ruth want to look at Fanny and co. Loved how Fanny said "it looks all lovely and cozy in here" translation it just looks warm but is bloody freezing. Potts didn't warrant Champagne like Aunty and old fiddle about he just got grifted Prosecco and chocolates. I am having to ask myself why I am watching at this point she just infuriates me as do all the misfits in the house. People still gushing in the comments, I honestly think she is so odious at this point it is too hard to watch. Amaury is such an oik.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
Wishing all the other 14 Tartlettes and 3 trolls, a very Happy Christmas and Special Holidays wherever you are in this crazy old world.
Keep safe and enjoy time with family and friends and take care if travelling in snowy climates. ☃⛷🌨.

I will be sweltering in 26C and enjoying the local specialty of crayfish (lobster), ham, chicken, roast pork and salads with the grand finale of Christmas Pudding (bought from the supermarket!) and raspberries and strawberries. Was going to have a Pavlova as well but didn't want too many leftovers as it is we will have enough to last all next week!

PS: just watched two cruise ships leaving port in the last half hour and now another one has arrived.
Lucky travelers from foreign lands going to spend Christmas far Down-Under.

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Watching the Advent vlog- Fanny goes up to Mummy's room to deliver frozen crumpets, but Mummy and Percy were still in bed (um, I won't go there), and Fanny nicks 2 crumpets for herself while leaving the rest to run outside in her pyjamas where Amaury and his parents are (oh Tatinette- WHY did you murder Big Bird and make him into a hat?!?) And speaking of Nicks- LMAO- Fanny had no idea Nick the Tree Surgeon was actually there and working. Wow, the ONE forking person who Fanny pays that is actually WORKING without being told to- "You get a title from Titles.com!". Omberline brings in some produce. Oh vey, and now Stuart has made a pumpkin soup from the Halloween pumpkins (WHAT?), AND chicken in brown sauce! YAS! Because the Shitoo is not a Shitoo without chicken in brown sauce- thanks, FRK! I think Fanny was drunk (again) whilst editing, or she never got out of her pyjamas and dressing gown for 48 hours- Potts arrived in IJ's bedsit, and there was Fanny in the same dressing gown and pyjamas while Mummy made them crumpets in her Smeg Smug toaster (because they are both children.) Fanny later makes a much big deal about taking a shower and washing her hair (because she reads Tattle, and finally got the memo she needs a proper wash). Amaury is digging holes our front with Nick the Tree Surgeon's tiny digger. Shot to the kitchen where Stuart and Dave (is he a vol?) have had enough, and are cleaning the filthy kitchen. Bless Stuart's heart- even she could not stand that filth. Before Fanny departs for Baked Potato night, she HAS to unwrap the "gifted" Ardmore scarf. Dear lord, her roots are terrible- where is Annaliese?!? Fanny heads out to go to Andrew & Ricardo's with Snorts, Tatinette, and Tonton Steven, where they stop to shop for champers to bring them, and being that Tonton Steven and Tatinette are spending the night, buy bog roll! (What the fork? While I am sure Andrew and Ricardo have bog roll for their guests, WHY?!? Have they just become so accustomed to Fanny's cheapskate world that they think this is the norm?")

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I’ve just read this in the Independent.

Kentucky has declared a state of emergency ahead of the really dangerous cold weather. @KyBourbon and any others this may effect do take care and look after yourselves. 💕View attachment 1823968
Thank you, yes…it’s going to be bitterly, dangerously cold over the next few days. The homeless shelters are raising white flags…that means they’ll accept anyone and everyone, even if they’re full, so that no one is left outside. I’ve finished my grocery shopping and my partner and I plan to stay home and keep warm for the next few days. Friday morning will be -3F (-20C) with a wind chill factor of -26F (-33C) (that measure how cold the air actually feels). But it will warm up a little on Christmas Eve (still cold, but not quite as bad). We’ll run a trickle of water to make sure our pipes don’t freeze and open cabinet doors to let warm air reach the pipes. It’s sad…even though there’s plenty of notice, there may be some deaths from the cold right before Christmas …vulnerable people trying to keep warm accidentally set fire to their homes, or succumb to carbon monoxide poisoning. Hopefully that won’t happen. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Tonight on Patreon menu we have: Scraps!

- Stiffy wakes up early and cuz takes them to airport in the dark of the morning to leave for wherever the hell they were going.
- First stop Germany (Aachen), then Netherlands, then London
- Phi Phi buys some more food items that shockingly, he can eat and not die... allegedly!
- Then Paris, where they started celebrating tittynet's birthday in the morning with Andrew and Ricardo, with champagne.
- Some more shopping at some bougie store... I don't remember the name, don't make me watch it again...
- There is some porcelain too OF COURSE!
- Some lady paints people's faces on porcelain, so naturally F4F sits for a portrait.
- They have been invited to a friend's chateau on the way back.. She says she has stayed there before, but I think my brain is too full of chateax and don't recognize this one. I Think it's the one from "the perfectly decorated chateau" video... The owners do not show their faces all night and next day!
- Just to reorient where we are in timeline, when they go back to LL, Stuart has already arrived.
- Afraid be not tattlers.. it is announced that tartan terror will arrive in a few days
- Pictures coming up...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Yebo

VIP Member
I just watched the latest advent video.
I found it grotesque. First cook a feast then sit down to eat it in candle light... Nice visual effect - then go through the dark to someone else's apartment with 2 80+ year olds and rummage around in their stuff!
This is virtue signalling at it's worst. And all because they are in sympathy with a war torn country. Why was Phillipa editing? Where did he get the power from? I'm sure in the Ukraine they thoughtfully charge their laptop computers before Putin or whoever destroys their electricity supply.
What a ridiculous and insulting bunch they are. There was no shared hardship at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36