Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
From the sleuthing carried out by various members in regards to the blue coat, it looks like Fanny may have got it from one of high end resale outlets online. So, when she's not shopping in brick and mortar stores, she's spending an inordinate time shopping online. She definitely has a shopping addiction. Does she just stay in bed perusing these sites all night? Since I have a limited clothing budget, I always have something very specific and needed in mind. I can't imagine anyone thinking, "Hmm, I think I need a powder blue coat with fur collar and cuffs." She just uses that excuse of being second hand as a cover. As my mother used to say, "Buying something on sale doesn't mean you're saving money."
Philip Janssen not only tells Stephanie Jarvis what to wear in which combination, he also dictates what to buy and finds her the (online) places to buy it from. Most of their conversations are about stuff they have or need to have.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Tell me you don't like children without telling me you don't like children.

These cute Preston kids were telling SJ how their van broke down...when....
cd688.png

...a rather creepy boy walks in with flowers and she follows him, completely leaving the kids behind.
cd689.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Okay, so I said on here before this is pretty much my only social media. So today for some reason I clicked on the Instagram post of Alexander from his leaving LieLande statement. Of course it took me to his ‘gram. He hasn’t posted much, and his YouTube offerings are even more slim, but the ice blue ball gown that he posted is rather gorgeous and the wedding gown is not bad either. Also he’s mostly not wearing those sunglasses so you can see that he has quite beautiful eyes. Yes he’s awkward and seems shy in crowds of strangers but those qualities can be endearing. I think he wants to move to France but something is stopping him.
a lott of gay people suffer with mental health...because of bullying in childhood..problems with family...work..a lott of things..i am still involved in the COC ..its an organisation in The Netherlands who fight for the rights of gays and more thats connected to it nowadays...i wont bother you with the whole lott..a lott of people are very skilled..but very damaged...when i see Alexander ending up in France in those places i think...Aleaxander why?? just go your own way...create a fanbase on insta or Yt...and do it yourself...he can do it...but he has to grab his guts together..stop whining...and gets things done..i also was bullied in highschool when people thought i was gay...even before i myself realized it..kids can be very cruel..i am mentally very strong..many gays are not..come on Alexander you can do it..dont rely on others...do it yourselve!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
I just wanted to say that my family have now arrived for Christmas and my home is full to bursting and incredibly chaotic therefore I won’t have as much time to spend with you all. I’ll be here when I get a brief quiet moment but lots of likes and hearts from me in the meantime and if I don’t get a chance to say it I wish you all a very happy, healthy and joyful Christmas 😘

• Heart
Not to derail, but I have a question for Tattler mommas here.
When you were pregnant, did you ever wake up in the middle of the night and started baking? :ROFLMAO:✌:ROFLMAO::unsure:
The missus did just that, something she's never done before!
To be fair, the missus whipped up some awesome stuff tonight, but she won't let me try them (not yet, we're saving them for Christmas...said she)!
Did you have strange habits when you were expecting?

bake2.jpg

bake3.jpg

baked1.jpg

Alright, back to Andrew and Ricardo...I mean, Stephanie and Phyllis!✌;)

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I like their style. I find it soothing and clean. Total opposite of SJ.
Andrew commented in the magazine article the they ( Alexander and his husband) do not like clutter and want an environment that is streamlined. It must stress the crap out of them to stay at the Dump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Just watched tonight’s CD video:

F4F continues her annual Christmas charade of faking illness: one minute she can barely talk, the next minute she is fine. While everyone else is busy making dinner and putting up even more Christmas trees, the Shittelaine was busy lounging in her bathtub filled with salts, lounging in the chaise lounge in the kitchen clutching a cup full of tea, breathlessly running around criticizing the efforts of the other guests decorating trees, cooking, etc, and examining the pricey grifted ham (with the knife that comes with it) from Andrew ( the transactional pay to play ham for a video pitching their new YouTube channel).

Mummy was not enthused about Chamberpottie kneading dough directly on the kitchen table of questionable cleanliness. She remarked the “table is old and full of holes.” I think Percy and Mummy will give a hard pass on Pottie’s baked bread. No wonder someone is always sick at the Dump.

F4 F spent several minutes doing a a nord vpn ad and plug for her chateau diy duck pate goats cheese ice cream making segment.Is nord vpn Snorts proof?

Then a segment filmed earlier at the goat farm. Fanny pulls yet another coat out of her closet, pins a squirrel brooch on her sweater, and heads out to the goat guy’s family business. She shows not a smidge of illness. She scolds the baby goats for being baby goats. Then she replicates the goat cheese ice cream segment she previously filmed for chateau diy (chateau diy has given up on getting any renovation work on film from F4F.)

Another transactional filler segment with the goat guy. She gets content, he gets publicity for his products. She has used the goat guy about a half dozen times now in her videos. Dana unexpectedly shows up with champagne at the goat guy’s business and gets a plug for her YouTube channel.

F4F, still on the edge of death, bravely decorates a tree for Gerry’s room, complete with grifted ornaments and grifted advent calendar. Gerry and Kat show up at the Dump. I guess Kat will bunk with Ruby in the woodpile.

As a favor for Auntie, Fanny uses her time travel fantasy photoshop program to magically make Auntie 20 years younger for the video still frame used for the video caption.it’s a Christmas miracle!

Happy Christmas and holidays to everyone!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
View attachment 1823761

"Hello from Lalande lovely people! Tonight’s video will be premiering later than usual - probably in about two hour’s time, because tonight we were filming during ‘Ukrainian Hour’, when we turned our lights off in solidarity with the people of Ukraine who are going without electricity."
What a load of bullshit. They’re in solidarity every day with no fucking heat?

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Phyllis reminds me of Zoolander---he only has one look!
View attachment 1823599
sticky steven is pulling a string out of his food..i guess thats the least of their concerns...it will be a windy night with all that cabbage... :rolleyes: who do you think will blow the whistle harder?? tantinette of sticky steven???
4D871AC1-042A-4962-A0F5-EA87EE61C66A.jpeg
Uncle Stephen: “Tata, it’s all starting to unravel!”

This reminds me of the time my mil brought over some homemade potato soup. It was a bit chunky, no problem, but one of my spoonfuls had a sticker price tag on a piece of potato. Gross.🥔🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
@TorontoGWM previous post about mancub sorting IJ's jewellery .. The thread had closed whilst I was typing a response... hence (yes I say hence as well as whilst) here is my take on it..

It is one thing to dress a room in readiness for guests arrival, however given that it is IJ & Percy's apartment I think rummaging through personal items, re locating them, re arranging and importing furniture, is a step too far.... the 'squirrelled away Champagne' why not leave them where they were? Why make a point of telling everyone that IJ doesn't even drink champagne but has taken 3 bottles from the supplies. If IJ is supposed to hate mancub why does she make a point of praising him and his support for her daaaaaaarling daughter? Did anyone notice the tissue that was placed inside the baubles for the chocolate figs to nestle on? This was directly as a result of Tattlers mentioning the lack of hygene when SJ plonked the home made choccies in the trinket box for Chantal and Steven. Whilst I am at it, if my husband, partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, had bought me cabbage plates for a Christmas present, they would be wearing them as a crown.

He's wearing a beany hat and a scarf at the dinner table... real class... there are ways of dressing warmly without looking like you've just been offered refuge from the streets.
I would be upset by the invasion of my privacy if I was Isabelle.

• Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Good night! 🍸 🍸;) What is the story, morning glory?! Are you tearing the gay guys to shreds? Probably bodyshaming the fatso? The little one is not as innocent as he looks, we recon he runs the show. My wife and I was wondering just WHO the gentleman Stephanie asked at the gay guy's house "have you been here before?" is? She looked very uncomfortable in his company, and vice versa. We've gone off the Bean family now, they are too boring. I've tried to be a bit of a Phillip recently, I have bought a handbag for my wife for Christmas without knowing if she'd like it. I have not asked her friends, not asked our daughter, just gone to a shop and picked one myself. Phillip would buy handbags. I am starting to think he might be a bit stuck in a closet. All I want for Christmas is time on the waves, so that is what I shall be getting, in January. My dog is not well, I am sensing this might be his last Christmas :cry: Perhaps I need to escape to the countryside and get myself a few dogs. Cornwall...hm. We shall see. Anyway, am I still a CHATTY member? Merry Christmas to you all! 😘

• Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Let's face it Fanny has put more dosh into propping up her sagging face than she has into stopping the Chateau crumbling

Maybe they are going to stuff a Christmas tree up a chickens arse- that's one we haven't seen before
🧵Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging chateau.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Here is my theory Imperious Me ...... I feel old Mummy resents Percy for all the looking after she must be doing for him. You cannot have fun and be centre of attention (Mummy loves this ) when someone is ill and you have to do all the work etc. I see her really angry inside. Just my thoughts.
As for Auntie ..... bloody hell, I have just done Christmas lunch for my family on Christmas Eve and its big time Work!!!
I only had 6 people and that was exhausting but Auntie is making things for - well, how many free loaders will turn up??? More than 6 for sure!!!
As for washing your hair ...... its either no hot water or just too darn cold to do it !!! I think you are right there!
You watch .......... Germy Fanny will turn up on christmas day in a boob exposing dress full of sparkles and blowing her big covid nose every where.
Isabelle Jarvis was ordered to come spend Christmas at the CHMN, as she much rather preferred to stay in England where she has the luxury of not having to undergo the whims of her insane daughter. She made peace with her failure in raising a sensible person years ago, yet the confrontation still gets to her, even if she will never admit to it. Seeing that dysfunctional bunch together lying in her bed being filmed by her 'boyfriend' who is in no other way part of the reunion but by being her cameraman, watching them watching themselves on British television, being taken for the fools they are, warmed my Christmas filled heart: there's some justice after all.

• Haha
  • Heart

john eccles

I would like to use this moment to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and New Year. You are a brilliant bunch to hang out with and I hope we continue to hold Fanny and her cesspit of enablers responsible for their grifting and lies in the coming year. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Since Phyllis does most of the editing for Stephanie now, to make himself somewhat rather useful, I have a sneaky feeling that he also comes up with terrible titles, and finds ways to make the vlogs about him.

cd654.png

cd655.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39