The Chateau Diaries #202 The Fleuries next Christmas grift candle may smell of greed, sweat & regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more one looks at the shenanigans of this mob the worse things are. Always remember that there is a difference between tax avoidance - saves you money and tax evasion - sends you to jail. The more I look at the Jarvis gang and the more that gets revealed the more evident it becomes that this is a tax evasion scheme. The crime family are gathering at the farmhouse for Christmas in good old fashioned mob style. It will be fascinating to see exactly who turns up. I wouldn't be surprised if Alexander had to go because he was too much of an outsider and Fanny and co knew that after a few bottles of alcohol tongues will be loosened and he may have heard something that he shouldn't have. Or it could well have been that Fanny's witch Phillipa was jealous because Alexander had a talent (making curtains) whilst it has no skills at all and it would have been shown up once again for the hideously worthless waste of space that it is.
More alarming though is Clara's revelation that the witch Phillipa's father is handling the accounting. This neatly completes the circle. The association is controlled completely by the crime family. I was waiting for a key to the association to drop and Clara just dropped it. By changing the wording of the Patreon account and removing from the Patrons the rights and status of members and substituting that with benefactors they have closed any access to information on the accounts and operation of the association and it's application of funds to non family members.
I think that it is imperative that someone who is a Patron, who has been affected by that change, should go to the authorities. This seemingly minor detail in the wording could unravel this mess and bring the Jarvis crime family down. Just one person and just one small error, that's all it takes.
Publicising the accounts would then reveal who really got paid, what for and how much. In my view this is the tax evasion. Collect the funds tax free then distribute them through the family using inflated salaries, invoices, consulting fees, commissions and so on. It's becoming increasingly clear that the trip to Auntie's barn conversion was simply to obtain and then circulate a record of Armoire's supposed skill level which they will then attempt to use too justify his inflated bills.
I wouldn't mind betting that Uncle and Auntie are up to their necks in this crime as well. It will surprise you but I do not think that Isabelle and Percy approve. My instinct tells me that and I rely on my instinct a lot. Time will tell.
Rest assured that the Tax authority will read this as well as Fanny's witch Phillipa's Father. Whilst the mob think that they are so clever I'm here to tell them that there is nothing new under the sun. If they think that they can come up with a scheme rest assured that the tax authority have already encountered it in many and varied forms.
Does anyone know whether witch Phillipa's father has his own accounting firm or does he work for one of the big 4 accounting firms?
Is Amoury self employed in France? I don’t think so. Fanny is paying Amoury, Philipa and Nasty with patron money?
If companies house says Amoury is Uk resident but he is living in France….. no longer EU either? But I guess he has his French papers.
Who pays his insurance and health premiums?
How much I wonder does Fanny charge him and Natty to live and eat there?
Mummy will be paid too no doubt?
Is the chateau a company? For tax etc purposes.

Who is the infamous accountant? Whatever happened, patron members have been sold up the river , Mummy is definitely sorting things out.
What Aunty and Uncle are up to I am not sure but Amoury is definitely the blue eyed boy and perhaps does have mental issues OCD as he himself mentioned.
Fanny shows the traits of a liar with all her hair flicks and eye flutters etc

There is definitely a great deal to unravel!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Alexander’s language was ‘now’ they have no room for me....
The whole thing with Alexander is odd. He’s always been a friend of the Pethericks, not Fanny. Then the Pethericks drop him off at the farmhouse just before the holidays. Clearly, based on his recent post, Alexander expected to stay there through Christmas. Now he has to leave because they have no room for him at the inn. Will he be sleeping in a manger? Does he have nowhere to go? Why don’t the Pethericks invite him back to Begmania? I hate the thought of anyone spending Christmas alone. Kicking someone out before Christmas…Fanny is a cold hearted witch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I have prepared and eaten hassleback potatoes! They are super easy to make…. Very, very tasty! ( I am from Tennessee also …. ha ha ha)
How strange is this? I was only talking with my nephew (who is an excellent cook) about hassleback potatoes this past weekend. They are absolutely delicious and so easy. I think I first came across the recipe via Delia Smith quite a few years ago and have cooked them at Christmas and, other special family events too. I am in the UK.

Reactions: 10
The whole thing with Alexander is odd. He’s always been a friend of the Pethericks, not Fanny. Then the Pethericks drop him off at the farmhouse just before the holidays. Clearly, based on his recent post, Alexander expected to stay there through Christmas. Now he has to leave because they have no room for him at the inn. Will he be sleeping in a manger? Does he have nowhere to go? Why don’t the Pethericks invite him back to Begmania? I hate the thought of anyone spending Christmas alone. Kicking someone out before Christmas…Fanny is a cold hearted witch.
I think part of the problem is that Alexander seemed to go to bed at 6 am. That probably meant he was up all night drinking. At the very least he wasn’t up early to work. We didn’t see him do anything other than decorate one tree. She never intended to keep him there to make curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sure Stephanie Jarvis thinks she’s very clever, hitting two birds with one stone by showing off Armoir’s handywork back in England. Instead, what she did show off was more details and backgrounds to their grift, that clearly has been going on in that family for the longest time. Does she really think we would forget about the little construction company Tartinette, her husband and son had created around the project of building up that derelict farmhouse?
A family company entirely constructed around the renovation of an “historic” building with the sole purpose of living in it yourself and enjoying it’s magnificence, sounds familiar? Cutting corners with the hours worked on it, being able to come up with fake accounts for each and every detail, as it is done by family. Let’s keep it all close, except the influx of cash: that needs to come from elsewhere, obviously.
With all the properties now tied to this family, they can keep going for years, passing around the “constructing cousin” and his expert “business”. After France, maybe he and his Argentinian Bully can move to South Africa? I’m sure Percy’s place can do with some renovations. Or there’s a beach house to enjoy.
Amaury the pet builder.
Ok.
Wow.
Is Chantal's farmhouse collapsing? That is the only question.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think part of the problem is that Alexander seemed to go to bed at 6 am. That probably meant he was up all night drinking. At the very least he wasn’t up early to work. We didn’t see him do anything other than decorate one tree. She never intended to keep him there to make curtains.
That’s possible. I don’t know if he drinks heavily or not…but if he does, he’d fit right in! I really don’t have anything against Alexander. He seems nice and maybe a little quirky (but aren’t we all? 😆). I’m not sure if he has family or anywhere to go. In the US, many gay bars open their doors on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to welcome anyone and everyone, serving meals and providing company and friendship. Even today, so many LGBT people here have been disowned and rejected by their families. Many gar bars want to make sure that no one has to spend the holiday alone. ❤

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Well I watched ETTC"s final fling, all I took from it was, has Dick and Angela ever realised the number of financial bloodsuckers they have unleashed on the world? My period must be coming, but, something that totally continues to piss me of is, Amuary, even if he has to change a toilet roll in the shithouse, he appears in pristine grey fleece and work trousers. In my experience, when you see a worker looking so neat and clean, it only means one thing.......... he does duck all.
All those greedy Brits colonizing rural France. I got grossed out by one of the first ETTCs, when a hen party of chavs, dressed in berets, Breton sailor shirts, and fake moustaches, quaffed their way across the Channel to a b n b which was, so far from being a chateau, a badly restored MCM house. There they were fed disgusting meals in a black-draped dining room with bouquets of ostrich feathers on the dining table. I think they were wearing "evening dress" which they interpreted as ho lingerie, so appetizing. It was a three day bender and they didn't have to speak a word of French or interact with France a tall. Eyebeeza redux. Ugh. This is what fat Dick and Angel have unleashed: cheap bubble boy destination weddings.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@jojonz if they are all now changing their thumbnails to 'French Castle', they better start thinking of the next word to use because viewers are not stupid. They must have all tainted the name chateau with their e-begging & people now avoid their channels. I just noticed a Fleurie vlog with the words 'French castle' has 5m+ views. The next vlogs to avoid are those which have titles with the words French castle, derelict, abandoned, neglected, before & after.

Alexander
Something must have happened & they may have seen comments here asking why Alexander was no longer in the vlogs, that's why he's made a post about it. SJ is always desperate to have as many people as possible for a celebration, the cracked building & sagging beams cannot be used as an excuse because that problem has been there for a long time. She agreed to take him in knowing the number of guests she would have at Christmas. Maybe Alexander got bored or left due to lack of heating or maybe he was asked to leave because he wasn't doing much (wash plates, feed animals) or likes to drink.

Fleuries
All their friends who post about purchasing the candle must have got it free to promote. If the Fleuries have enough money to invest in a luxury brand of products, buy or hire a Tesla, afford to shut down their B&B business (they claimed as main source of income). Why do they need donations from patrons? Even their patrons cannot afford their LeFleur lucury brand items, their Tesla car & some of the brand items they use. The same with SJ, some of her patrons do not have as many homes as she & her mum & cannot afford to travel as much as she does. Something is wrong there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s possible. I don’t know if he drinks heavily or not…but if he does, he’d fit right in! I really don’t have anything against Alexander. He seems nice and maybe a little quirky (but aren’t we all? 😆). I’m not sure if he has family or anywhere to go. In the US, many gay bars open their doors on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to welcome anyone and everyone, serving meals and providing company and friendship. Even today, so many LGBT people here have been disowned and rejected by their families. Many gar bars want to make sure that no one has to spend the holiday alone. ❤
The 12 step programs do it too. No need to go to a bar if you're desparate not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I get the impression that there were more institutions than just the Framlingham one. Wasn't there also an old newspaper article about Derek's family with a brother and sister of his who ran such homes? If members of both Derek's and Isabelle's families ran such establishments over the years, they probably made a small fortune and also benefited with money, furniture, etc., from quite a few wills. Fanny probably always knew that she would never need to work for a living. I guess Amaury was encouraged to learn carpentry and building work so he could be put to use.
You could be right, I don't know enough about Derek's side of the family and them owning other/similar establishments.

I have a friend who was the executor of her life long friend's will but was also her main Power of Attorney executor too before her Will finally came into effect, (her friend had never married, never had children or, in fact any living relatives either before, or at the time of her death), and had ended her days in a residential care home, unfortunately, suffering with dementia.

When this lady did die in the care home, my friend was asked to empty out her room and dispose of the furniture asap, all of which was totally gorgeous but, not really worth itemising in her will or, either taking to auction given the short timescale. She had moved from an extremely expensive, high end, London location-wise, 2 bed flat to one room in the care home! Obviously, anything that had been worth any real money had been given to those that this lady wanted it to go to as mentioned in her will, or else sold when she moved from her original home as her needs were nothing like what she required, or had space for, in her new environment. And, any monies raised, went to her future care, no doubt about it. All so v.v. sad.

So, after this lady's death, if my friend could not find a home for her friend's furniture, then I know for certain that the staff members at the home, were offered them or else they finished up in a local charity shop. So extremely sad, but, that was the reality! And, maybe that is why many items have ended up in the Jarvis/Richmond family homes too. IDK?

Reactions: 14
Fleuries
All their friends who post about purchasing the candle must have got it free to promote. If the Fleuries have enough money to invest in a luxury brand of products, buy or hire a Tesla, afford to shut down their B&B business (they claimed as main source of income). Why do they need donations from patrons? Even their patrons cannot afford their LeFleur lucury brand items, their Tesla car & some of the brand items they use. The same with SJ, some of her patrons do not have as many homes as she & her mum & cannot afford to travel as much as she does. Something is wrong there.
The Tesla alone alerted me to the possibility of sleazy douchelord business practice. As of Nov 22 ElNo had lost $700 billion on Tesla. Since then he's been acting like Hitler on Twitter, with Tesla and his bijou $44 billion invested in Twitter taking further hits.
The EU is threatening to sanction Twitter. I wouldn't be seen driving a Tesla in France and Italy. Or indeed anywhere else.

• Heart
One of the non-profits my mom and I regularly serve at here in NYC provides shelter, food, and warm beds for homeless LGBTQ+ youth and young adults. While some of them were kicked out and disowned by their families, many of them are run-away adventure seekers who end up jobless and homeless in a big city making them prone to abuse. I get shuffled between the mess hall (food service), the clinic, and the community closet (clothing) and the stories I get to hear from many clients (that's what shelters call them these days) are heart-wrenching. A few weeks ago, I helped a 21-year-old client put together an ensemble for a job interview at a hotel, a few days later he came back to tell me that he got the job. :love: This week we are busy with our big Christmas dinner at the shelter!

As for Alexander, if he has a loving family and a group of friends in Austria, he should go home for the holidays. He shouldn't be alone this season, but it's better still to celebrate the holidays alone than with the horrid, abusive, and selfish strangers at Lalande.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Alexander’s language was ‘now’ they have no room for me....
EXACTLY! He is only little and being ultra polite. My guess, is that he would like to say far more but is too much of a "gentle" man!
How the hell has the configuration of available bedrooms changed so much within 2 weeks that they can't squeeze him in??

Reactions: 12
You could be right, I don't know enough about Derek's side of the family and them owning other/similar establishments.

I have a friend who was the executor of her life long friend's will but was also her main Power of Attorney executor too before her Will finally came into effect, (her friend had never married, never had children or, in fact any living relatives either before, or at the time of her death), and had ended her days in a residential care home, unfortunately, suffering with dementia.

When this lady did die in the care home, my friend was asked to empty out her room and dispose of the furniture asap, all of which was totally gorgeous but, not really worth itemising in her will or, either taking to auction given the short timescale. She had moved from an extremely expensive, high end, London location-wise, 2 bed flat to one room in the care home! Obviously, anything that had been worth any real money had been given to those that this lady wanted it to go to as mentioned in her will, or else sold when she moved from her original home as her needs were nothing like what she required, or had space for, in her new environment. And, any monies raised, went to her future care, no doubt about it. All so v.v. sad.

So, after this lady's death, if my friend could not find a home for her friend's furniture, then I know for certain that the staff members at the home, were offered them or else they finished up in a local charity shop. So extremely sad, but, that was the reality! And, maybe that is why many items have ended up in the Jarvis/Richmond family homes too. IDK?
Albeit this was after the Jarvis crew had left it may give a flavour

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
What's Dan up to? He doesn't seem to be very regular with his vlogs.

Reactions: 17
Stef doesn’t need to “justify holidays while people throw money for the restoration of the heap.” She has never justified anything, not her extensive travel, not her spending (on literal junk), not the lack of progress (on any meaningful project), not the accounts, not the “charitable donations” from the greedy grabby channel, no justification about anything! And people continue to literally throw money at her. It boggles the mind..,
Her cult think she deserves the breaks they worry about her work load.

• Haha
  • Sick
@Yebo I wouldn't mind betting that Uncle and Auntie are up to their necks in this crime as well. It will surprise you but I do not think that Isabelle and Percy approve. My instinct tells me that and I rely on my instinct a lot. Time will tell.
Rest assured that the Tax authority will read this as well as Fanny's witch Phillipa's Father. Whilst the mob think that they are so clever I'm here to tell them that there is nothing new under the sun. If they think that they can come up with a scheme rest assured that the tax authority have already encountered it in many and varied forms.
Does anyone know whether witch Phillipa's father has his own accounting firm or does he work for one of the big 4 accounting firms?

I agree with everything (and I do hope you are right that the taxman is on the horizon) apart from your take on the old crone and Percy. Imo mummy dear would be at the head of the queue in any activity that sees money and other services being obtained for free and wouldn’t give a tit that it was through illegal means and Percy is out of the same mould. Our instincts are at odds as I see her involved up to her eyeballs.
It would be good to know whether PhiPhi‘s father is self employed or works for a known accountancy firm. Wherever it is, he must be very sure of his knowledge to be working primarily in Holland and yet feel confident to advise on French systems and given other close family members possibly on UK and SA systems as well.

Reactions: 15
EXACTLY! He is only little and being ultra polite. My guess, is that he would like to say far more but is too much of a "gentle" man!
How the hell has the configuration of available bedrooms changed so much within 2 weeks that they can't squeeze him in??
He is " friends " with the pathetics so he isn't likely to go and say the honest truth of what happened. Like Marie he will move and and maybe pop back- but no mention of being plod out last time.

Unless there has been a further chateau disaster. The upstairs new servants quarters maybe are not longer fit for inhabitants and the nice rooms will be used by the crime bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.