The Chateau Diaries #201 Titties on a tree and poop in the nativity… so lie lande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect it may be Kylie. Or someone similar.

Yes, our beloved Fleuries- their weekly vlog was an advert for luxury candles that are well over $100 USD. I am not even kidding- watch for yourself, and read the viewer comments. Their viewers (other than a few) are FAR less than pleased. SMH.
To also clarify, CANDLES THEY DEVELOPED WITH A PERFUME HOUSE THEMSELVES…….and did the product packaging design and created a logo. For only two different candle types.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And we have a winner in the Flueries comments:

My life, as it is.
21 minutes ago
You can get candles and perfumes in Grasse for a lot less. Flowers grown in Grasse. Made in Grasse. Sold in Grasse. Tesla, sailboat, and closed B&B. Have the two of you lost your minds? €110? You just surpassed Stephanie Jarvis regarding grifting.😮

Janet Kohl
27 minutes ago
Youtube analytics shows you who your viewers are, and I assume they are your target audience for the candles. If you missed that, read the comments! They don't spend $117 on candles, even if they can afford it. Lower to $50 and you'll sell out because everyone wants to support you. When I have 300K subscribers, I'll remember this lesson. In the meantime, I'll keep making videos of my renovations and I'll keep watching yours! Good luck!! 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
At the Lie Lande farmhouse, an emergency meeting was held to discuss selling candles at Ye Olde Squirrel Shoppe for €110 each to generate much needed revenue for Christmas tat…and booze. A brainstorming session was held…here are the potential fragrances…

EFA66622-43F3-4A41-BA5C-CDD3C0BAE0AC.jpeg

79676F3B-7113-485B-8DD8-29A8F4B4B796.jpeg

131E03D5-EB0A-4094-8BC7-FD546B8DD6C3.jpeg

2176EF1D-88A9-4270-99C3-C6478FD11363.jpeg

And this fragrance created especially for Dan…

FB977B93-ADB9-4606-B2E9-227E6802C03E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
They’ve shown their true hand this time, they tried to back peddle about the Tesla / boat but it’s pretty obvious where they’ve set their standards and the dizzy heights they think they have climbed. Influencers? Nope, just snobs!
The higher one climbs the harder one falls and unfortunately they’ve just pulled the ladder out from underneath themselves.
I guess this is called Karma .

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
One more zinger for the greedy Fleuries:

Niko Laiho
5 minutes ago
How very appropriate! There is a war with civilians getting killed on the same continent... Half of continental Europe is struggeling to have enough energy to survive the winter and electricity prices are through the roof. In my opinion rather tone deaf... But seems you have your sycophants to buy your stock. I sadly wont and will unsubscribe. Happy Christmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
WTF!? How to sell crap with killing your spouse. Why the duck would you start selling you candle that is huge and heavy with high delivery cost. Why not start with small size and maybe a selection of few (tealight -size), light and easier to ship. Ask for feedback wich scents did you like the best. Or why start with heavy candle and not something else completely?

I started watching the flog thinking how cute and as it went on my proverbial hardon turned into a semi and at the end completely flacid. You cannot justify that pricing, Diptyque candle pricing. Diptyque has been in the business for over 60 years and are a global phenomena. Now they cannot back peddal on the price since i bet there are idiots who already bought it and now if you reduce the price you will have fucked them over.

Also if you are launching something you expect to change the narrative... Maybe abit more then doing it on the kitchen table? With that price point tart up your grand salon with lights, candles,atmosphere. Have you both there... Now it just felt they had a huge fight and she left for school run screaming: you do it then!!!

I think someone at the comments said half of Europe is struggeling with energy crisis and high living costs due to the war in Ukraine. This candle flog was just wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I suspect it may be Kylie. Or someone similar.

Yes, our beloved Fleuries- their weekly vlog was an advert for luxury candles that are well over $100 USD. I am not even kidding- watch for yourself, and read the viewer comments. Their viewers (other than a few) are FAR less than pleased. SMH.
How bizarre!!
The world is truly gone crazy!!! 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well he’s has a film go to Cannes and she worked at Balmain. We should have seen this coming….

• Haha
  • Heart
Well he’s has a film go to Cannes and she worked at Balmain. We should have seen this coming….
Delusion will be the name of their next candle. The launch will happen in the downstairs toilet... Since they worked ever so hard for it. The price for the upcoming Delusion will be 1million euros.

I believe one of the first thing they teach you at the fashion design courses.... That couture has about 100 clients when Primark and H&M have million times more.

If the price of those candels would have been say 30€ each - i likely would have treated myself.

• Heart
So they’re not at Disneyland? And not even in Paris at all?
As I am not a patreon I have to rely on whoever cares to update us Tartlets with the latest weekly news. Is it possible that new flues Fanny and man boy stopped over in Paris on their way to London or wherever they flitted off to or has there been some clever manipulation from the inmates. Was @Clara Burnett deliberately fed some fake news, like Colleen did to Rebecca, just so they could out her or is @Clara Burnett like many of us trying to outguess the players.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As I am not a patreon I have to rely on whoever cares to update us Tartlets with the latest weekly news. Is it possible that new flues Fanny and man boy stopped over in Paris on their way to London or wherever they flitted off to or has there been some clever manipulation from the inmates. Was @Clara Burnett deliberately fed some fake news, like Colleen did to Rebecca, just so they could out her or is @Clara Burnett like many of us trying to outguess the players.
I think they likely stopped over in Paris. F4F lies as easily as she breathes and has routinely lied to Patrons.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just had a look at the web page... I am not a native speaker. But they really should sack who ever did the copywriting there.

May16th seem very specific date. I dunno about you, but i am a looser who does not mark down dates of flower spotting.

Atleast here they put some effort into pictures but sadly middle of the road Instagram pictures. But heeps better than launching from the corner of a kitchen table a luxury product.

Reactions: 10
OMG just watched the Magical Modernist Mansion peeps choosing a Xmas tree and hauling it up the stairs in their apartment. If you want a laugh for a while, tune in! Granny is being artistic and the kids are a bit strange. Ollie Darlink, please be careful!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG just watched the Magical Modernist Mansion peeps choosing a Xmas tree and hauling it up the stairs in their apartment. If you want a laugh for a while, tune in! Granny is being artistic and the kids are a bit strange. Ollie Darlink, please be careful!
I felt bad for Granny - I was not sure if they were laughing with or at her.
I loved how daaaahlink Ollie vanishes everytime there is a physical strain. Was suprised he didn't let Cam move the tree by herself. You know she could have - she finnish top of her ckass at AlQaida training facility.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Latest Fleuries comments:

Bela Bells
57 minutes ago (edited)
And now some math!
Surely the conversation in the "gifted" kitchen went like this:
1% fools among followers will be enough.
3370x110£= 369600.00£
How much does a sailboat cost?

Anni 23 minutes ago
I just realized that I am obviously not the audiance, you’re expecting on your channel. For 110 € I warm up my house for 2 weeks. I suppose, your candle isn‘t able to do that? That would be the only reason, why the price is justified.

Patrick Harris
51 minutes ago
It's rather sad, all-in-all. The capitalizing on what was a simple, witty you tube DIY channel. Oh well ..If you can make yet more $$$, why not, I suppose. Still, I'm a tad disappointed you decided to go this route..

Peter Anderson
32 minutes ago
I live in Canada and including shipping and the duty to import ONE candle it would cost me over $250.00 CAD. How is this possible?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I sincerely thought my Intel was solid or wouldn't have put it out there. My guess is Stephanie Jarvis once again reaps the fruits of a timeline twisted on purpose, hiding true life events by spotlighting less important ones, but if not I apologize to y'all for diverting. She also clearly temporarily benefits from the fuss about the flour-candles, but I for one hope that the outrage there could and will find its way to were it belongs in my not so humble opinion. Merry Christmas, Marie Antoinette, mind your head while you still have one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Back to LaLande I have a quick question. Andrew and Ricardo...who are they? I've seen them pop up now and then but I have no clue who they are. Thanks
A couple who bought Fanny”s friendship by way of expensive lunches and visits to the Shitoo laden with bags of booze!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
3-cwZqYcH8IJT5LTkCTR-rqI=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Rosemary Baker
17 minutes ago
Thank you for letting that cat out of the bag and show us the greed that drives you chateau peeps. Stephanie Jarvis showed you the perks of patreon and like her you are not satisfied with the exuberant amounts of money thrown your way for doing close to nothing. Your content has been on repeat for weeks now, showing off your old succeses rather than bring something new to the table. Shame on you both for following Miss Jarvis down the path of greed.

Marta Fajardo
1 hour ago (edited)
I feel like the problem isn't the price...even if I do think all the work behind still doesn't justify it being so high mostly when people have to take a gamble not smelling the candles. At the end of the day they are the ones who value their work and costumers will decide if it's worth it or not. However I don't really like how the message sent in the video is that the product is to bring something to the viewers and to get something from the chateau...etc.... Because it's not, it really isn't for the people who see them and support them. They aren't crazy, they know very well that putting that price tag will make it inaccessible to the vast majority of interested people. It's targeted to an audience who is the smallest part of the YouTube followers or not even them. It's purely for money, which I respect but the fakeness behind it is not cool. They could of made an amazing product that was actually produced locally and not half in the south of France or Paris or whatever and was more affordable or permanent at least. It just wasn't a product that was thoughtful or made for their audience and should not be marketed as such.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.