The Chateau Diaries #201 Titties on a tree and poop in the nativity… so lie lande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a news-full day…

Fleuries are now responding to critics… and yet, still failing to see the point.

EA3BEC70-A976-49F8-9214-C5224D72A12E.jpeg

😂😂😂😂
34A21071-ED2E-41F1-9C6D-2A31D62D6191.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Somehow, calling Phyllis boyfriend just doesn't sound right. :sick: :rolleyes:

cd594a.png

cd624.png

He looks nothing like a boy, or a man. He tries to look like a girl but ends up looking more like a flat-chested woman with hirsutism.
I think the Western world is ready for a new word, fluidfriend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
After she says she's gonna take us window shopping in London, suddenly we're in LL.
Davy goes over the English garden design....... AGAIN! And shows some of the twigs that are allegedly the hedge line.
It's not like the chapel is falling over, they are going to give Dan carte blanche to dig holes right around it.

They also planted "the whitest birch tree" you can find in the jungle... in the bloody jungle! talk about waste of money. (I am typing as they are talking... and I have you know.. I'm bored as hell... davy can TALK)
At this point, she jumps back to London, showing us the holiday display at Fortnum & Mason with some Christmas music... riveting content! I am ready to claw my eyes out out of boredom... And you bet she buys some Truffle Honey from F&M

Fanny is worried no one is kissing under the mistletoe.... thankfully we are not blessed with them remedying the situation.
Kat is there at the London flat in front of the ugly tattered yellow curtain.
3 pieces of news:
- The billiard table has been delivered.
- AND WHAT DO YOU SAY??!!! The pergola they bought at Chelsea flower show has arrived.... Ok, I am no longer bored, I am howling with laughter at the speed they respond to anything we say here.
- The structural architect is arriving tomorrow to tell them how bad things are and what they should do.
Y'all.. I paid $7 to her this month... I'm starting to think it wasn't worth it!
So they’re not at Disneyland? And not even in Paris at all?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There's way too many to delete it is a tsunami. I hope they haven't been idiots and invested a tonne of money. I also hope this isn't Patreon money. Not only has it seemingly flopped a lot of people seem affronted-they like to think they are high end but a lot of their viewers are probably watching in in a dream like haze and could never aspire to their lifestyle, instead of remembering how skint they were and how viewers helped them they have become big headed wankers. Humbling when you see that lady say she is heating her room with tea lights-I hope they feel ashamed. I imagine though the Smug's will be sneering at these people who pay for their lifestyle.
Do you think that comment was serious- about the night lights instead of heating? 😮 I thought she meant the kind plugged into an outlet/ I’m guessing that uses some amount of electricity but hopefully with LED bulbs- they would cost less. Are tea lights the little candles? That sounds dangerous to use- while sleeping especially. But that’s not going to heat a room....is it? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Don't get me wrong, the product looks very nice and I actually like the logo. It's just so painfully inappropriate...

Here is the thing, most of the YouTuber merch I have ever seen is somewhat overpriced. Because they know their "fans" will buy them. A hoodie for $50 or a hat for $40... But the difference is most of the YouTubers who do merch release, also do their research.
To me it seems like these 2 wanted a merch, and wanted it to be "posh".... audience be damned!

But then again, if MPK can sell a photocopy of his painting for 36 Euros, maybe there are enough people to pay 110 Euros for their mystery scented candles...
I gave myself vertigo going round and round this argument! 😵 I'm done now 🤪
Be safe!!! Vertigo is unsettling!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Fleuries have not started deleting comments yet. If trigger finger Phi Phi was at the helm, all critical comments would have been immediately deleted and fake comments inserted gushing about how the news about the Fluries creating a candle just saved someone from jumping off a ledge, cured their Covid, and mama could walk again ( what a miracle! The Fleuries are so magical that the news that they created an outrageously priced candle miraculously cured mama and she just got up and walked 5 miles…. Her doctors are stunned!)
I had to stop watching them, I used to think they were funny! But…… again, the grift

Somehow, calling Phyllis boyfriend just doesn't sound right. :sick: :rolleyes:

View attachment 1808277
View attachment 1808279
He looks nothing like a boy, or a man. He tries to look like a girl but ends up looking more like a flat-chested woman with hirsutism.
I think the Western world is ready for a new word, fluidfriend.
Sad if he is truly confused, and just hasn’t come out officially. Even sadder if he’s not!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, I watched Fanny's latest vlog offering: The T Rex Take- watching you don't have to! Andrew and Ricardo arrive, bearing wine and food ingredients, as usual, because otherwise they KNOW they will be given the bare minimum to eat (this is where you failed, Amy and Mr. Bean, and why your only meal consisted of Potts bread.) Andrew has brought the ingredients for tamales, and racist Fanny pulls Herr Nutti out to pronounce the pepper names (this was so cringe and inappropriate.) Fanny has never had the exotic "tay-mall-ays" before, but offers to assist- doesn't even pull her hair back. Fanny got flour in her face and tried to remove it with her chili-laden fingers. I am intrigued- as one who makes tamales for Easter (I make the Mexican version with lard), Andrew makes his with lard and a shyte-ton of butter. The sauce actually did look legit with tomatillos, tomatoes. chilis, cinnamon, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), but sesame seeds? Andrew also makes bread (? because tamales and bread?) and covers the filthy table with parchment paper to roll them out (with so many ball jokes- apparently, Fanny cannot handle two balls at a time- Snorts laughs because he has no balls.) Team LaLande comes together to assemble the tamales in banana leaves- perhaps I just am uncultured, but the Mexican version of tamales consists of masa (dough) and the sauce/meat filling (the meat is already incorporated into the sauce), and the ones I had in Guatemala were similar to the Mexican ones- who puts bell peppers, capers and green olives into their tamales?!? Help me out @billybudd! (Also, that masa looked far too runny!) I have never EVER seen tamales put into foil either- they are in banana leaves- that is the wrapper. Ricardo has arrived with pups Pugsley and Pompadour, who Fanny actually attempts to play with, "See viewers? I am playing with dogs!" Lies. The tamales are done (no one showed us how they steamed them in foil- so random), and the team squeezes lemon over them and exclaims how arm-azing they are. Even Snorts, which is ironic, because they have so many things he is allegedly allergic to. Dairy (butter), citrus, chicken... Ricardo claims the tamales (not Snorts' food allergies) are legit, as well as a Fanny commenter. Well, colour T Rex shocked, as I've never eaten a tamale with capers, olives and covered in lemon. A shot of the bread, which looks lovely. The team gives cheers with the good wine Andrew and Ricardo brought- "Merry Advent Everyone!" Le fin. Final thoughts- it was pretty lame for an Advent vlog, and could have very well have been shot in August. Props to Andrew to make something nice for Ricardo.
It probably was filmed in August! Those tamales strongly resembled what my mother would’ve called hobo dinners. I’ve never seen them made in such a method either and I was the tamale maker for an “authentic” Mexican restaurant in high school.🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, I watched Fanny's latest vlog offering: The T Rex Take- watching you don't have to! Andrew and Ricardo arrive, bearing wine and food ingredients, as usual, because otherwise they KNOW they will be given the bare minimum to eat (this is where you failed, Amy and Mr. Bean, and why your only meal consisted of Potts bread.) Andrew has brought the ingredients for tamales, and racist Fanny pulls Herr Nutti out to pronounce the pepper names (this was so cringe and inappropriate.) Fanny has never had the exotic "tay-mall-ays" before, but offers to assist- doesn't even pull her hair back. Fanny got flour in her face and tried to remove it with her chili-laden fingers. I am intrigued- as one who makes tamales for Easter (I make the Mexican version with lard), Andrew makes his with lard and a shyte-ton of butter. The sauce actually did look legit with tomatillos, tomatoes. chilis, cinnamon, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), but sesame seeds? Andrew also makes bread (? because tamales and bread?) and covers the filthy table with parchment paper to roll them out (with so many ball jokes- apparently, Fanny cannot handle two balls at a time- Snorts laughs because he has no balls.) Team LaLande comes together to assemble the tamales in banana leaves- perhaps I just am uncultured, but the Mexican version of tamales consists of masa (dough) and the sauce/meat filling (the meat is already incorporated into the sauce), and the ones I had in Guatemala were similar to the Mexican ones- who puts bell peppers, capers and green olives into their tamales?!? Help me out @billybudd! (Also, that masa looked far too runny!) I have never EVER seen tamales put into foil either- they are in banana leaves- that is the wrapper. Ricardo has arrived with pups Pugsley and Pompadour, who Fanny actually attempts to play with, "See viewers? I am playing with dogs!" Lies. The tamales are done (no one showed us how they steamed them in foil- so random), and the team squeezes lemon over them and exclaims how arm-azing they are. Even Snorts, which is ironic, because they have so many things he is allegedly allergic to. Dairy (butter), citrus, chicken... Ricardo claims the tamales (not Snorts' food allergies) are legit, as well as a Fanny commenter. Well, colour T Rex shocked, as I've never eaten a tamale with capers, olives and covered in lemon. A shot of the bread, which looks lovely. The team gives cheers with the good wine Andrew and Ricardo brought- "Merry Advent Everyone!" Le fin. Final thoughts- it was pretty lame for an Advent vlog, and could have very well have been shot in August. Props to Andrew to make something nice for Ricardo.
Those tamales look wet when they unwrapped nothing like any I’ve ever eaten I’m sure you don’t steam in tin foil 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Goodness that last one went fast! And the Smuglies truly have put their foot in it. I wonder how long the critical comments will stay up and if they’ll reply?
I totally missed what I’m reading about now- candles and the Smuglies? Is that the Fleuries? I actually like them- they seem(ed) the most normal with their little family and running the B & B business. They weren’t nearly as out of touch with reality or as annoying as the CHMN crew. I haven’t watched any of them in forever/ just know what I gather reading here. Good grief! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Sad if he is truly confused, and just hasn’t come out officially. Even sadder if he’s not!
I concur. I think Fanny has him trapped as a boyfriend in her fairytale world, and he willingly stays for financial and clout reasons.
The only time I think Phyllis looked like he was in the right element and space was when he was in that all-gay play.

cd428.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So which one of their friends is this storiesfromthecascina? I mean if that isn’t a shill I don’t know what is! Maybe they’ve taken a leaf out of Stephony’s playbook and started their own spreadsheet of fake YouTube accounts for replies!
I suspect it may be Kylie. Or someone similar.

I totally missed what I’m reading about now- candles and the Smuglies? Is that the Fleuries? I actually like them- they seem(ed) the most normal with their little family and running the B & B business. They weren’t nearly as out of touch with reality or as annoying as the CHMN crew. I haven’t watched any of them in forever/ just know what I gather reading here. Good grief! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes, our beloved Fleuries- their weekly vlog was an advert for luxury candles that are well over $100 USD. I am not even kidding- watch for yourself, and read the viewer comments. Their viewers (other than a few) are FAR less than pleased. SMH.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I concur. I think Fanny has him trapped as a boyfriend in her fairytale world, and he willingly stays for financial and clout reasons.
The only time I think Phyllis looked like he was in the right element and space was when he was in that all-gay play.

View attachment 1808283
Here we can see the specimen „Flipus Fluidicus“ in its natural environment. Look at how relaxed it sits there, all muscles limp, its face angled in a very seductive way, with the teeth signaling it is ready and willing to be mounted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Based on current exchange rate today no way would I pay AUD$171 plus postage for a flipping candle. They must have rocks in their heads.
The pricing sounds outrageous!!! 😳
I actually bought some really nicely scented candles (soy and essential oils in pretty glass containers- mercury glass) that came 3 in a set and I am separating them to give with small gifts- and stocking stuffers for my girls. I paid $12 for the set!!! They are not tiny either- 3”-4” tall I’m guessing!
So there! I put that out there...I’m just really thrifty!!! And I’m always happy to get a candle that smells lovely!
I saved this gif earlier for another post- but it’ll be just as funny here!
* And the candles were not from a thrift store.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Meanwhile, our beloved Kathy (who makes proper risotto, and actually puts out vlogs in real time) discusses the rescues in the English channel today (for those of you who do not know, there was a massive rescue operation- a small migrant boat capsized in the freezing channel, carrying 50 people- 4 are dead, and 39 were rescued so far.) I think I like her because she reminds me of my mum, and has a good heart. She also discusses the sketch timeline of the Shitoo and how it made no sense with the Fanny saying the Shitoo was falling down. Kathy discusses the $1K Christmas trees, and not attending to what is happening in reality. Love ya, girlfriend! Thank you for keeping it real, giving us the glimpse of REAL life of living in France, and calling it like it is, whether people want to hear it or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah and she wore her “real clothes” in London and a mysterious benefactor bought her one of the fluffy and designer fabric purses she saw at the antiques fair at the chateau they bought the place cards at. Yea sure they did. Liar liar liar.

She made a point of saying the inside of the bag was “faux fur”. While wearing this……
View attachment 1808276
Steph is looking like her over decorated Christmas tree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ouch!!!!

zlJXY7ay4nG84AzwI2ylPGbA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Equatorial Journey
2 hours ago
Very disappointing . Even he knows it’s a pi$$ take ...couldn’t even look straight at the camera ; dodgy eyes looking away ... To think they can step into the high end candle market when the best ( cire Trudon) have been doing it for centuries.They r becoming greedy & exploiting their loyal viewers . An insult to all of us, our integrity and our intelligence . So many other products bearing Anna’s lovely design ‘signature’ & they choose a lazy candle which no one can sample before hand . Greed, greed, greed

b_yf1NPWslqWwpQx6KuXToeQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

cooky75015
34 minutes ago
@Equatorial Journey you are so upset
emoji_u1f61f.png

zlJXY7ay4nG84AzwI2ylPGbA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Equatorial Journey
13 minutes ago
@cooky75015 extremely disillusioned as well as very UPSET . I’ve been wasting my time defending anna & Ph from other ppl ,on other sites, & now find that they were correct all along . It seems Philip is indeed an opportunistic grifter ,after all . Doesn’t diminish his wit and talent , but I feel my loyalty and naivety in defending them from criticism has been mocked . Hope ANNA can steer this error of judgement back on track before too much reputational damage is done to her own integrity . ‘Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me ‘ .....can’t say I wasn’t warned , but just didn’t want to believe they were as opportunistic and greedy as La Lande in the ways and means they exploit the generosity of their viewers & patrons. At least ANNA & Philip achieve results and work unlike LL , so this is why I’m feeling extra upset because I felt they were more honest and transparent. Anyway, I’m sure they don’t care & will enjoy a very lucrative return on their tacky candles

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And OUCH!!!

I too was wondering why he kept looking off to his right... But not sure it's Anna who will steer him anywhere, because this cocked up idea is probably hers...
If I am going to buy a candle this expensive, I am going for Cire Trudon... A brand that incidentally, Fanny really tried to horn in on, but Chateau Gudannes has the monopoly there...
Now that's a chateau you all should follow if you don't already. But it's only on IG...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.